LOCK

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

What should happen

Poll ended at Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 am

A storm
4%
A cat betrays the clan
38%
A prophecy
33%
A tradition of some sort
8%
Love drama of some sort
17%
Other (PM Me)
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: MagmaClan|Warrior Cats RP|Open & Accepting

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

♢ Crystalpaw ♢
She-Cat ♢ Med. Cat Apprentice ♢ Mentor:Silverfeather ♢ 7 moons ♢ Crush:Open, PM me ♢ Tags:Soot

Crystalpaw looked at the kit before sighing softly,"N-No...... I-I can't. I'm not like the others in that way. Besides, the warrior code says that we are to protect all kits, wither it be ours or not." She told him shyly,"B-By the way...... I-I'm Crystalpaw." She said.

☆ Cometpaw ☆
Tom ☆ Apprentice ☆ Mentor:Flamestar ☆ 11 moons ☆ Crush:Rainypaw ☆ Tags:Rainypaw, Skypaw

Cometpaw thought about it,"Um, something like that." He told Rainypaw.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 am

Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Crush: Open - Apprentice: Thunderpaw - Tags: Flamestar, Other Mentors

Swiftleap nodded "I would say so." he replied. "He knows the warrior code and he follows it well. He is serious about his training. He deserves this." he replied.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Crush: Open - Apprentice: None - Tags: Honeyflare

Hawktalon laughed "It's horrific!" he said. He grinned a little "Oh well, I am bound to this life and so are you." he said before he glanced around the camp.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Crush: Open - Mentor: Sandyshade - Tags: Skypaw, Cometpaw

Rainypaw smiled "Wow! That's so cool Cometpaw!" she said excitedly. "Maybe you could show me sometime?" she asked softly.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 pm

ʜᴏɴᴇʏꜰʟᴀʀᴇ
    ◈ 25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ◈ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ◈ ᴛᴏᴍ ◈ ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴀᴡᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ ◈
The ginger tabby tom laughed. "That we are, Hawktalon."

ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ)
    ★ 10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ★ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ★ ꜱʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ ★ ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴅɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ ★
The cream tabby she-cat grinned. "Of course we'll be warriors!" She answered, then calmed down a bit. "Badgercloud sounds cool. I want my name to be Rosepetal or Rosethorn."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 pm

holmes221B wrote:
𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶
Tom ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: outside the camp ~ Tags: Spottedwing

It all happened in a split second. Spottedwing called him a scaredy mouse, got hit by a tree branch, and now she is drowning. Why, Spottedwing? Why?! thought Shadowstorm as he raced alongside the river in order to keep up with the current. He hestitated, but then he jumped into the river, and tried to swim to Spottedwing to bring her back to the shore (not where the moorlands were, but where the other two cats were before the predicament). Of course he struggled, but he managed to go underwater and grab the scruff of her neck. He tried to reach back to the shore, but with Spottedwing, it was pretty difficult. Told you so, thought Shadowstorm as he continued to try to swim back to the shore.

Spottedwing - She-Cat - 25 Moons - Crush/Mate: N/A - Tags: Shadowstorm

Blackness clouded the edges of her vision, she fought against it. She still desperately churned her paws, but their motion was slower. She suddenly felt jaws grip her scruff, and start pulling. At first she struggled against it. Fearing the branch had caught her and was still pulling along. The blackness crept closer at the edge of her vision. She opened her jaws in a last ditch effort to either gape for air, or cry for help. Only bubbles escaped, she made no noise. She felt herself being dragged through the water. She could barely get her mind to function properly enough to struggle for shore. She just pawed aimlessly. Occasionally her paws hit something soft. She barely registered it. "keep moving. Don't give up." a familiar voice called in her head. She blinked her eyes, trying to shoo the blackness. she looked around her "Shadowstorm!" she realized with a start. She took several seconds to judge which way he was trying to swim. Her mind no clearer, and her vision blurred by the ache in her lungs and lack of breath. She then feebly churned her paws in a similar fashion.

She felt herself start to move more easily against the current, Shadowstorm's fangs pulling at her scruff, she still couldn't move her paws quite right, but at least now she was somewhat pulling a portion of her own weight.

At the edge of her vision she saw the branch fall onto a rock, some of it's twigs breaking off, but the main branch got stuck "serves it right." she grumbled internally, hope helping her to conjure proper thoughts

(I may introduce the character that talked to Spottedwing later on. I'm not sure. For now let's just say it was a SC cat xD)

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:18 pm

𝒮𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁
Snowtail|Warrior|Apprentice:Lilacpaw|Female|Mate:Blizzardfall|Tags:Blizzardfall

Snowtail nodded and continued to walk. She walked back to camp, entering and walking over to the prey pile. She dropped all that she had caught on the prey pile before she looked at Blizzardfall and smiled.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Kire » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Blizzardfall | Tom | Warrior | Mate: Snowtail | Tags: Snowtail

Blizzardfall dropped his squirrel on the prey pile and smiled. "What shall we do?" he asked padding up closer to her and touching his muzzle off her cheek.
xxxxxImage
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxImage

x x x x x x x x ©
Kire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Insanityflame wrote:
Sorreldawn
|she| Queen |24 moons | Crush: Honeyflare |Tags: Quailkit, Cypresskit, Shadowfur |

She smilled at the tom and glanced at her kit "Brownkit, let him be, I very think he have a warrior tasks to do" she meowed flicking her tail to the little tom to follow her. Taking a turn she turned to Cypresskit and Quailkit "Now you two too, let go so others can eat too" she purred poking her two she-kits.

Quailkit
|She | Kit | 4 moons | Crush: small for Cometpaw | Tags: her family, Shadowfur |

Taking her last bite, she started to lick her lips. Ears flicking in interest as she listened her Brother talking with Shadowfur "Can you teach me too?" she meowed silently walking closer to the warrior. She looked little grumby when her mother told them to move.

Cypresskit
|She | Kit | 4 moons | Crush: none | Tags: Her family |

She washes her face and licked her paws. Listening the others, she gived annoyed look at them, before turning to her mother "Yes, mom..." she meowed to her yawning. Stooding up to her little paws she followed her.

Brownkit
|Tom| Kit |4 moons | Crush: none |Tags: Shadowfur |

He gived him a disappointed and little angry glare "Why not now? I am 4 moons old only a two moons to become a apprentice?" he meowed little whining. Sighing he looked at her mother ad Quailkit "...Do I have too?" he murmured flattering his ears.

Treepaw
|Tom| appentice | 11 moons | Crush: open | Tags:open

Yawning the brown tom opened his eyes, facing the sunshine. He looked at it for a moment before realised that the sun was way too hight to be Morning "Oh crap...I did it again....sleeped almost the whole day" he meowed stoodinp up, but then sit back again 'Oh well, i don't have a mentor so where to hurry' he thought rolling back to his nest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:42 am

♢ Crystalpaw ♢
She-Cat ♢ Med. Cat Apprentice ♢ Mentor:Silverfeather ♢ 7 moons ♢ Crush:Open, PM me ♢ Tags:Soot

Crystalpaw looked at the kit before sighing softly,"N-No...... I-I can't. I'm not like the others in that way. Besides, the warrior code says that we are to protect all kits, wither it be ours or not." She told him shyly,"B-By the way...... I-I'm Crystalpaw." She said.

☆ Cometpaw ☆
Tom ☆ Apprentice ☆ Mentor:Flamestar ☆ 11 moons ☆ Crush:Rainypaw ☆ Tags:Rainypaw, Skypaw

Cometpaw blushed a little bit, glad he had dark fur to hide it,"Yeah, maybe one day." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:31 pm

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻
Flamestar||Leader||Apprentice:Cometpaw||Lives:9||Male||Crush:Open||Tags:Open

Flamestar nodded, happy to hear that there was to be a new warrior tonight.

𝒮𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁
Snowtail||Warrior||Female||Mate:Blizzardfall||Tags:Blizzardfall

Snowtail thought for a bit, thinking of nothing. "I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" she replied.

𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝔀
Thunderpaw||Apprentice||Mentor:Swiftleap||Male||Crush:Lilypaw||Tags:Lillypaw

Thunderpaw nodded and smiled. "I think we should. Let's go look for another warrior that we could talk to. Swiftleap is at that meeting.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 pm

LillyPaw|Apprentice|She|Crush-ThunderPaw?|Tagged-ThunderPaw

She smiled and said "awe nah! Let's, just go explore, just us" she said with the look of ',PLEASE' as she just wanted a bit of time with him by herself then she asked "in need to ask a question, just me and you" she wanted to ask him to be her Promised mate until they were good and old enugh yet.

CinderHeart |Deputy| She|Crush-Flamestar|Tagged-FlameStar

She smiled being happy there was new warriors as she sat good and close to her leader and wispered "aren't you excited for new warriors, medicine cat in the waiting?" She seemed happy but made sure she seemed quite stern to suit her rank. She took her rank seriously knowing this clan would be hers one day and needed more training and FlameStar's advice.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me