↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby víolet » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am

SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN
──── version one ────
S P A R K I N G xxx E M B E R S
skyclan was always the peaceful clan. they were guided by starclan and most everyone followed the ways of their leader, heatherstar. however, there were a few cats that didn't. sunnyflame, applefrost, and their kit, feralpaw, didn't follow heatherstar. although they technically had to, they didn't want to. one day, applefrost had an idea. he and his mate, sunnyflame, would leave the clan with feralpaw to start a fresh life as rogues. they would follow their own rules separate from skyclan and would never have to worry about them again. sunnyflame agreed immediately, but feralpaw was doubtful. he was a young apprentice and didn't want to leave his friends behind and was very close to his mentor, who happened to be the deputy. silverscar was an extremely loyal deputy and expected nothing less from her warriors, not to mention, her apprentice. feralpaw felt guilty about keeping secrets for so long and let something slip out to silverscar, who was furious. what happened next was shocking. applefrost and sunnyflame were afraid of judgement, so they said that feralpaw lied for attention. he had always been quiet and seemed to be the type of cat who would do something like that, so skyclan believed him. one day, on the eve of feralpaw's warrior ceremony, sunnyflame and applefrost approached him. he was nervous, shaking in fact. applefrost was furious and slashed feralpaw's face. blood dripped down his muzzle as the young tom looked up at his father with horror. the two warriors left and feralpaw cleaned himself up. he went to have his ceremony, but something didn't seem right. finally, heatherstar stepped onto the highrock, looking down at feralpaw. the next words scarred him forever. "feralpaw, for your disloyalty to skyclan, i hereby banish you. you do not deserve a warrior name. starclan and skyclan look down on you now and forevermore. you, your kin, and your kin's kin are not welcome here." she meowed sharply. feralpaw's eyes widened. suddenly, he was being chased out of his own clan! he was paying for his parents' mistake. once he had been chased out of the territory, something changed inside of him. he was done with his parents and the clan. he changed his name to feral and began life as a rogue. he met a shecat named leaf and together, they had kits. they began feralclan after he died in his honor and have a different system, living as rogues. but till this day, tension is still between the two ancient clans, hundreds of years later. which side will you choose?
Last edited by víolet on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── wip dnp!

Postby víolet » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 am

A L L E G I A N C E S

s k y c l a n
LeaderxxxxxxxxDeputy
Galestar - luxray; xxxxxxxxNightsky - Lucy34
Medicine Cat xxxxxxxxMedicine Cat Apprentice
Starlingfeather - tøyger xxxxxxxxName - Roleplayer

Warriors
Silvertuft - víolet
Frozenmoon - víolet
Gingernose - víolet
Jaywing - víolet
Bumblewing - mikoshiba
Paleflower - believe-hwu
Tigertooth - believe-hwu

Apprentices
Littlepaw - víolet - Bumblewing
Sagepaw - tøyger - Galestar

Queens
Name - Roleplayer

Kits
Name - Roleplayer - Mother

Elders
Jaggedstone - víolet

f e r a l c l a n
LeaderxxxxxxxxDeputy
Drake - tøygerxxxxxxxxTBA/Polled

HealerxxxxxxxxHealer's Apprentice
Open tp RPxxxxxxxxWillow - víolet

Hunters
Stone - víolet
Moth - víolet
Patch - luxray;
Frost - believe-hwu
Lana - víolet

Guards
Gorge - víolet
Fawn - víolet
Wisteria - mikoshiba
Storm - believe-hwu

Queens
Name - Roleplayer

Queens' Helpers
Amber - víolet

Kits

Elders
Last edited by víolet on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── wip dnp!

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

Relationships
Willow and Nightsky will have a forbidden relationship later
Bumblewing and Feathergaze used to be mates
Starlingfeather has a forbidden crush on Tigertooth
Tigertooth and Galestar have a mutual crush
Lana has a crush on Drake

Family
Flower is Moth, Fawn, and Gorge's Mother
Dew is Moth, Fawn, and Gorge's Father
Silvertuft is the father of Littlepaw
Jaywing's parents are unknown
Nightsky's parents are unknown
Gingernose's parents were Petalstripe and Larknight
Jaggedstone and Meadowmist are the parents of Silvertuft and Shiningpaw
Moth is Gorge and Fawn's sister
Fawn is Gorge and Moth's sister
Gorge is Fawn and Moth's brother
Little and Brackenstrike are Frozenmoon's parents
Little and Dusk are Amber's parents
Frozenmoon and Amber are half-sisters.
Mouse and Shrike are the parents of Stone
Stone and Red are the parents of Willow and Moss
Jaggedstone is Littlepaw's grandfather
Mouse and Shrike are Willow's grandparents
Wisteria's parents were Frill and Nerite
Wisteria's siblings were Q and Harli
Bumblewing's parents were Appleleap and Blazingfrost
Galestar's parents are unknown and deceased
Patch's parents are unknown and deceased
Frost's parents are Venus and Mars
Frost's siblings are unknown
Storm's parents are Ariana and Austin
Paleflower's parents are Bluefire and Rowanstep
Paleflower is sisters with Mistpoppy
Tigertooth's parents are Rowanthistle and Firedrop
Starlingfeather's relatives are unknown
Drake's relatives are unknown

Platonic
Gorge dislikes Frozenmoon and Jaggedstone
Willow dislikes Amber, Gorge, Silvertuft, and Jaywing
Jaywing dislikes Gingernose and Willow
Fawn is friends with Amber
Gorge and Stone dislike eachother
Littlepaw dislikes Stone
Willow dislikes Wisteria

Former Mentorships
Hawthorntail mentored Gingernose
Lichencloud mentored Frozenmoon
Flameflower mentored Jaywing
Foxfeather mentored Silvertuft
Daisytail mentored Nightsky
Orangeleaf mentored Jaggedstone
Ambertoe mentored Bumblewing
Silverlake mentored Galestar
Heathertuft mentored Starlingfeather
Littlenose mentored Paleflower
Stormflare mentored Tigertooth

Minnow mentored Stone
Forest mentored Moth
Alder mentored Amber
Silver mentored Fawn
Shrew mentored Gorge
Frost mentored Wisteria
Sleet mentored Patch
Flare mentored Frost
Mia mentored Storm
Lacy mentored Drake

Current Mentorships
Bumblewing mentors Littlepaw
Galestar mentors Sagepaw
??? mentors Willow

---

Deceased
Silver - Fawn's mentor - hit by Twoleg Monster
Minnow - Stone's mentor - Killed by Badger
Shrew - Gorge's mentor - Greencough
Alder - Amber's mentor - Infected rat bite
Forest - Moth's mentor - Killed by fox
Hawthorntail - Gingernose's mentor - Infected scratch
Lichencloud - Frozenmoon's mentor - Greencough
Flameflower - Jaywing's mentor - Old age
Foxfeather - Silvertuft's mentor - Greencough
Daisytail - Nightsky's mentor - Killed in battle
Orangeleaf - Jaggedstone's mentor - Old age
Cindercry - SkyClan Medicine Cat - Old age
Feathertrail - SkyClan Warrior - Smoke Inhalation
Sorrelflower - SkyClan Queen - Killed by Badger
Fennel - FeralClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Smoke - FeralClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Creek - FeralClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Flowerpetal - SkyClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Heatherleaf - SkyClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Cloudstorm - SkyClan Warrior - Killed in Battle
Sky where Storms Rumble - SkyClan Founder - Old age
Feralpaw (Feral) - FeralClan Founder - Old age
Feathergaze - Bumblewing's mate - Unknown
Sleet - Patch's mentor - Unknown
Silverlake - Galestar's mentor - Unknown
Mia - Storm's Mentor - unknown
Lacy - Drake's mentor - Unknown
Flare - Frost's mentor - unknown
Heathertuft - Starlingfeather's mentor - unknown
Littlenose - Paleflower's mentor - unknown
Stormflare - Tigertooth's mentor - unknown

History: Back to the Beginning
First, there was a tribe. No one knows how the tribe came to be, it is an ancient secret. This was before StarClan had formed, and the cats had no spiritual beliefs. They believed the Leader of their tribe was that with the power of a god. The tribe cats thought that the leader produced prey and brought water to the beautiful, mountainous tribeland. However, a new leader rose. After Vines that Tangle on Oak, the first leader, died, a young, inexperienced cat took her place. His name was Bird that Flies at Night, or Bird. Bird pretended to know as much as he could, but he was failing miserably at being a leader. The cats begin to get suspicious when less prey was showing up in the territory, and water was beginning to dry out. Soon, the tribe was starving, and they were glad for any morsel of prey they could find. A terrible drought came, and it didn't rain for moons. Finally, a few cats rose up and told Bird that they had to leave, or the tribe would die. Bird refused to leave, saying that he was a fine leader and the tribe was acting up, so he was using up their resources. However, Bird himself was thirsty and skinny. The cats that gathered to leave didn't believe him. They got together some of the strongest hunters, fighters, and guards, and they left. It was a group of maybe 10 cats. Those cats were Sky where Storms Rumble, Shadow of Stalking Leopard, Leaf from Birch Tree, Bee that Stings Youth, Rose that Blossoms in Light, Spring of Small Toad, Feather that Falls to Ground, Cougar that Hunts at Night, Chirp of Young Robin, and Lightning that Flashes from Clouds. They were known as Sky, Shadow, Leaf, Bee, Rose, Spring, Feather, Cougar, Chirp, and Lightning. These cats were the future of both SkyClan and FeralClan alike. After a while, they found prey and a suitable area to live. Although they missed their home, they set up camp and eventually settled permanently. When they awoke one morning, they saw a large group of cats waiting outside their borders. Loners, kittypets, and even some of the cats who used to be in their tribe. They were all welcomed into the group with open arms, although they didn't know what to call the group. One night, Sky had a prophetic dream, that he was to lead the group, now called a Clan, to salvation. He now felt as if it was his duty, and was given instructions on their new religion and how the clan was to be, as well as ranking information and such. They formed traditions, such as rank-changing ceremonies and seasonal celebrations. Finally, Sky became Skystar. His deputy was his mate, Rippledawn. The Medicine Cats were Thornwing and Fallowcloud. They had many warriors. Now, they were one. SkyClan had begun and they were there to stay. When FeralClan began, SkyClan stayed the same. There has only been one battle reported, and not too many lives were lost out of both of the Clans. It was a battle over who controlled the river that flowed between the two camps and acted as a border. FeralClan believed it should belong to them, while SkyClan believed it should be fair game amongst the two clans, and was to be shared. FeralClan and SkyClan gathered by the river and began to fight. Fennel, Creek, Flowerpetal, Heathertuft, Cloudstorm, and Smoke were lost in the battle, but that was minimal for the Clans, and they moved on. In the end, SkyClan won, and the river is now used between the two Clans equally.

FeralClan Camp: Inside
When you first approach FeralClan camp, it doesn't look like much. A simple cave entrance with vines growing over it and a small creek that flows inside. Although it looks easy to get into, guards are posted outside of the camp entrance and inside the beginning of the area all day, every day, and switch shifts equally. FeralClan's cave is inside of a forest with a river flowing by the border. FeralClan cats tend to drink a lot from the creek, and rarely go by the river for anything other than fishing if the fish cannot be found in the creek. Inside, the cave is miraculous. Glowing crystals light up the inside, and the cats have several dens within the cave walls for Apprentices, Hunters, Fighters, Elders, Queens and their Helpers, and the Leader and Deputy as well as Healers. To start with the Healer's Den, closest to the entrance for convenience when gathering herbs. This den is the largest of the high-ranking dens, as there is room for herb storage, plenty of sick cats, and large, roomy nests for the healers. The herb storage is on top of rocks coming out of the ground and healers know how to get up there, but others do not. FeralClan has had issues in the past with cats stealing herbs for their own needs without consulting the healers, so the healers put the herbs in a spot where they couldn't be stolen. FeralClan healers are trained to climb the small summit to get to the herbs, but other cats are not. FeralClanners are known to be rather bad at climbing, as the cave is not very tall and they have ways to get to every den easily. The hunters' den is huge and contains many nests, whether they be in little nooks and crannies or out in the open. The guards' den is the same. The apprentice's den is very similar, however, instead of being as large, it is much smaller. FeralClan doesn't have kits regularly, so Apprentices aren't regular either. When apprentices are there, they sleep in that den until they become a hunter, fighter, etc. The nursery is different. Crystals light up everywhere, but in the nursery, they are larger and more soothing. These are salt crystals, and the salt in the air mixes with regular cave vapor, and seemingly calms the queens down due to minerals found inside the salt.
Last edited by víolet on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Rules: The Short-ish Version
1. No god-modding, powerplaying, or making mary/gary sue characters.
2. No LGBT+ cats here. Although we are fully accepting of ANY and ALL LGBT+ members, it simply isn't realistic for the cats. Please do not try and change my mind with this rule, I'm trying to keep this close to traditional/realistic.
3. Keep the genders even. You MUST start with at least one male/female, and keep them somewhat even for the most part, but if your genders veer off a little, I won't get mad at you. However, if you have five females and one male, I'm going to mention something. Three females and two males is totally fine though, and stuff along those lines.
4. If you make a cat/cats in one clan, make another to go in the other clan. If I start to see the clans getting uneven, I'm gonna be a little annoyed. So please make at least have a 1:2 ratio of cats in one clan vs cats in another. For example, you can have two SkyClan cats and one FeralClan cats, but you have to start out with at least one in each clan, otherwise, chances are I won't accept your forms and will tell you of this rule.
5. Please do not complain if all of the high rankings are taken. Also, don't have your character magically beg to become that ranking or get into some kind of freak accident (for medicine cats or healers) so they are forced to become that ranking. If you do, your cat will have to become an elder/retire early instead of becoming a healer/medicine cat.
6. Disrespect towards Lucy or me will result in strikes/bans. We worked really hard to create this roleplay and it's just not fair. Also, please don't tell us how to run our rp. In other words, no mini-modding. If we find something that is an issue, we'll say so.
7. Rules will be added/taken away.

Owners
Lucy34 and víolet
[Both She/Her]

Strikes
None, yet!

Bans
kaye.patterson
younq
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Optional Form
Code: Select all
[center][img]here[/img]

[size=200]██████████████████[/size]
[size=150]▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[b][i]❝ character's quote/motto here ❞[/i][/b]
[size=150]▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[size=200]██████████████████[/size]
[size=150]BASICS[/size]
[size=80][b]Name[/b] Here
[b]Gender[/b] Here
[b]Age[/b] Here
[b]Rank[/b] Here
[b]Clan[/b] Here[/size]

[size=150]GETTING PERSONAL[/size]
[size=80][b]Personality[/b] Here
[b]History[/b] Here[/size]

[size=150]RELATIONSHIPS[/size]
[size=80][b]Mate[/b] Here
[b]Desired Mate[/b] Here
[b]Crush[/b] Here
[b]Kits[/b] Here
[b]Parents[/b] Here
[b]Siblings[/b] Here
[b]Other Kin[/b] Here[/size]

[size=150]OTHER INFO[/size]
[size=80][b]Best Skill[/b] Here
[b]Worst Flaw[/b] Here
[b]Secrets[/b] Here
[b]Theme Song[/b] Here + Link
[b]Scent[/b] Here
[b]Favorite Prey[/b] Here
[b]Overall Description[/b] Here
[b]Fur Details[/b] Here
[b]Eye Details[/b] Here[/size][/center]
Last edited by víolet on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby víolet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm

víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby víolet » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 am

willow1.png
willow1.png (10.23 KiB) Viewed 144 times

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it quite like you. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name Willow
Gender Female
Age 23 Moons
Rank Healer's Apprentice
Clan FeralClan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality A young shecat plagued by internal grief and guilt. Willow was raised by two cats named Stone and Red, with a sister named Moss. She was always the shy, quiet kit, favored by her mother, Red. Stone happily raised Moss mostly to himself, and then the two became apprentices. Willow became the Healer's Apprentice, and Moss was jealous, as that was the position she wanted. One day, Willow went to collect herbs with her mentor when all of a sudden, she was attacked by a cat. It was Moss, but she didn't know this. While Willow's mentor ran to get help from stronger fighters and guards, Willow was forced to fight her own sister. Eventually, her mother had to get into the fight and try and rip Moss away from Willow, and in the process, Red was killed. Moss, in cold blood, targeted Willow again. When she came to get Willow and finish her off, she was struck in the throat and bled to death. And that was that. Willow had killed her own sister.
History ^ Mostly in personality.

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate Here
Desired Mate Here
Crush Here
Kits Here
Parents Here
Siblings Here
Other Kin Here

OTHER INFO
Best Skill Here
Worst Flaw Here
Secrets Here
Theme Song Here + Link
Scent Here
Favorite Prey Here
Overall Description Here
Fur Details Here
Eye Details Here
Last edited by víolet on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ please lead me to the promise land. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name wisteria
Gender female
Age twenty moons
Rank guard
Clan feralclan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality
+ traits. tolerable, idealistic, generous, kind-hearted, adventurous.
- traits. stubborn, possessive, controlling, mysterious, sly.
History nothing out of the ordinary.

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate open
Desired Mate x
Crush frost (little bit later into the rp)
Kits x
Parents mother > frill / father > nerite
Siblings q and harli
Other Kin x

OTHER INFO
Best Skill
Worst Flaw has horrible balance and is very clumsy
Secrets dislikes most of the shecat population because she feels lower than them
Theme Song never ever / got7
Scent wild flowers
Favorite Prey mice
Overall Description small, fluffy white she-cat with big green eyes
Fur Details smooth yet quite tangled
Eye Details green with specks of hazel

██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
❝ i didn't think i'd get over you easily, is it selfish to think you're the same?❞
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████
BASICS
Name bumblewing
Gender male
Age twenty nine
Rank warrior
Clan skyclan

GETTING PERSONAL
Personality
+ traits. lighthearted, kind, uncompetitive, willing, outgoing.
- traits. hopeless romantic, snarky, sarcastic, cruel, selfish.
History again nothing out of the ordinary.

RELATIONSHIPS
Mate feathergaze
Desired Mate open
Crush x
Kits x
Parents mother > appleleap / father > blazingfrost
Siblings x
Other Kin x

OTHER INFO
Best Skill is very good at scent-tracking
Worst Flaw despises fighting
Secrets likes shy she-cats
Theme Song letting go / day6
Scent blueberries
Favorite Prey birds
Overall Description slim gray/white flecked tabby and hazel eyes
Fur Details has flecks of white throughout his coat
Eye Details really dark hazel, almost brown
Last edited by wonpil on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby luxray; » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:09 pm

There were days
when each hour
was a war I fought to survive,
There were nights
full of nightmares
and I dreaded closing my eyes.
There were skies
that burst open
with a downpour to drown me alive,
But the world took a spark
like a match in the dark
and the fire brought me to life.
'Cause we're burning bright as we all unite
And when it's all said and done we'll shine like the sun
so don't let the fire die
And we'll watch the sky as it fills with light
And though the embers are new, whatever you do
just don't let the fire die

name ;;
galestar (used to be galeflight)
gender ;;
female
age ;;
40 moons
rank ;;
skyclan leader
personality ;;

galestar prefers to listen, as opposed to dominating conversations, absorbing as much information as possible. she's very intelligent and proficient in strategy, but she can be blunt and insensitive to a degree, but not in a mean-spirited way. she also has problems with confidence, while she always exudes confidence and doesn't often waver in her orders, she always has an inner conflict over whether she's doing the right thing or not.
history ;;
galestar has always been suited for leadership. her father was a deputy, and even though he didn't mentor her, she was raised under his tutelage, and grew up in his shadow. When she was 30 moons old, her father retired, and soon died of greencough. The leader didn't know who to turn to, after all, he was nearing the last life, and he needed someone that he could trust to keep the clan fresh and surviving, so he chose galeflight as his deputy. the old leader lost his 8th life to the same greencough that had killed her father, then succumbed to old age for his 9th, making galestar the leader at the young age of 35 moons.
sexuality ;;

straight
love life ;;

open to a crush
kin ;;
all dead

You're alone, you're on your own, so what?
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You don't get what all this is about
You're too wrapped up in your self doubt
You've got that young blood, set it free

name ;;
Patch
gender ;;
Male
age ;;
25 moons
rank ;;
hunter
personality ;;

patch is a very friendly tom. he always does his best to be a good influence to the younger cats, and to cheer up other cats when they're down. however, he lacks tact, though he tries his hardest to have consideration for others. overall, he tries his best to be kind and sensitive, but sometimes it doesn't come out right. he takes pride in his hunting skills and likes to compete with others (friendly competition, of course.) however, he can hold his own in a fight if needed.
history ;;
normal clan history, hasn't really had anything extraordinary happen to him
sexuality ;;

straight
love life ;;

open for a crush
kin ;;
deceased

Have you ever had the odds stacked up so high
You need a strength most don't possess?
Or has it ever come down to do or die?
You've got to rise above the rest
No?
Well I've never had to knock on wood
But I know someone who has
Which makes me wonder if I could
It makes me wonder if I've never had to knock on wood
And I'm glad I haven't yet
Because I'm sure it isn't good
That's the impression that I get

name ;;
stormpaw
gender ;;
male
age ;;
9 moons
rank ;;
skyclan apprentice
personality ;;

stormpaw is a very attentive apprentice that likes to look before he leaps. he's very cautious and calculating, which can make him hesitate too long in certain situations. he is fiercely loyal, but he tends to weigh the options before he makes decisions. he is also a little shy when it comes to cats that he doesn't really know.
history ;;
nothing important
sexuality ;;

straight
love life ;;

open to a crush
kin ;;
n/a

Last edited by luxray; on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me