MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | still accepting new members

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MISTCLAN | warriors romance RP | open | V3

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:46 am

Akame-chan wrote:
Cloudwater
    Tom-29-Mistclan Warrior- Tags; Snowfleet,Hollypaw, Nutheart

Cloudwater cautiouly dragged the tom in the camp, knowing that murmurs of his clanmates as they stared at him. He did a weird turn to the medicine cat den. The tom tried to pull the tom as Snowfleet hit the dirtt floor. He looked to see if Nutheart was here but only saw Hollypaw giving him a shocked but he couldnt see Nutheart. He "put" the tom in a nest "Found this guy running away from a lion, than slipped" he told Hollypaw, Hollypaw nodded, paying more attention to Snowfleet than Cloudwater "Wheres Nutheart?" He asked glancing around.

@Ember Is Nutheat out :0? If he is, than I'll just have Hollypaw do somthing :v
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 am

B A I L E Y

Rank|Rogue|Age|40 moons|Gender|She-cat|Crush|Snowfleet|Tags|Patchshadow, Tigerstorm, Addersnap

Bailey hissed at the tom, a menacing glint in her eyes. "I did nothing to him. He's a disappointment." The rogue mewed coldly, sitting down to lick her paw. Bailey looked at the cats, mewing something quietly. And guess what that word was? It was adieu, the French word for farewell.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:13 am

~ mate - cloudwater ~ crush - pm me ~ tags - moonpaw, night, hektor ~ sexuality - hetero ~ age - 32 moons ~ themesong - MIIA - Dynasty ~ form - xXx ~

the she-cat froze. in front of her stood one of her best friends, and her love-interest. "n-nightpool.. is that you?" she stammered. night looked at her and just stared. "brightmask?" she meowed, looking at her. brightmask licked her forehead and meowed, "its been so long! i missed you. i wish that you could return to the clan, but i dont think wolfstar would approve.. oh, hello hektor! night, i have a favor to ask. my apprentice and i were hunting, and a boulder fell. we're trapped over here, do you know how we can return to the camp?" hektor spoke up, "actually, i do know a way where we can avoid all territories. follow me." the huge dog got up from his spot and started walking. night followed, and brightstorm beckoned moonpaw to come. falling behind a bit, she whispered, "they're friends."

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:36 am

Patchshadow
Rank: Warrior|Gender: Tom|Age: 38 moons|Crush: None, open|Mate: Tigerstorm|Apprentice: None|Location: Mistclan-Rogue Border|Tagged: Everyone there to see this loser, open

Patchshadow limped away from the group as quickly as possible, which was still rather fast considering his current condition. His eyes stung quite a bit, but he couldn't tell if it was tears, or the gash that ran through his left eye. In his opinion, both hurt like fire. 'Who does she think she is?' He growled, heading towards a secluded area where he could clean his wounds. They hurt a lot more once the adrenaline wore off, and he had to resist the urge to collapse and call for help like a weak little kit. 'Like a weak little kit.' He repeated as his steps began to falter.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 am

Midnightbreeze---Female---Loner---Tags;Open---Crush;Redfeather

Midnightbreeze waited silently, hoping Redfeather would show up. She groomed her dark fur while she waited silently. A breeze blew her fur gently and she purred before continuing her grooming and waiting.

Tigerstripe---Female---Warrior---Tags;Clawpelt---Crush;Clawpelt

Tigerstripe purred and finished grooming her fur before laying beside him. She nuzzled him softly before resting her head on her paws and looking around silently. Her sister Gingerpaw had passed away during the journey to new territory from weakness and hunger. Remembering her sister Tigerstripe mewed sadly under her breath.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:45 am

Ashpaw

"Now I kind of feel bad"He laughed, as once more, a small part of the odd coloured grassy floor changed, letting him see his clanmates, he smiled before It quickly switched to seeing a tom, with his leag injured as some bone showed, Ashpaw winced at the sighting, seeing a white tom beside him, and a torisshell she-cat "Cloudwater and Hollypaw... Do you know whos that is?" He asked but than the image quickly shifted to another scene once more seeing Patchshadow,Addersnap, and Tigerstorm, and another she-cat... Who were they? Ashpaw knew that he was a starclan cat, he didnt really listen to his elders to be honest, he wasent like them who looked at every conversation and knew everyone, he only knew a few handful of rouge warriors. He looked to Tatteredfur for answers
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunsBunsBuns » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:52 am

T I G E R S T O R M
She - Warrior - 39 moons - Camp - Mate: Patchshadow, - x - tags; Addersnap, Patchshadow, Bailey, etc
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tigerstorm stared at the rogue until she was gone, what in starclans name just happened? She shook her fur, looking at the small traces of blood in the dirt. Mousebrain. She thought, looking at Addersnap.

"He's so stubborn, and impulsive. I don't know why he can't just accept my help!" She was mad, swaying her tail as she dug her claws in the dirt.

She thought it was best to follow him, she knew he hated that and would most likely be mad, but she didn't care. He was hurt, at least she could go see that he gets help.

She glanced at Addersnap, shaking her head, "He truly is a mousebrained cat, would you mind telling our medicine cat, or apprentice to be expected a very angry patchshadow. She dipped her head, hurrying in the toms direction.

Why is he so stubborn? She thought. His scent smelt mangled, mixed with blood and rogue, he shouldn't have let her speak to him that way, but the rogue had been right, he needed to move on. She watched through the trees, spotting the limping Tom. She padded towards him quickly and finally caught up, walking beside him.

"You need help," she told him, not making it sound like a suggestion, more as a statement really. "Meaning, you should drag yourself back to camp before you go blind." She watched him, waiting for the outburst. She wouldn't mind if he took it out on her, she was more concerned that he was injured more than he realized.
BunsBunsBuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 am

~~~~~~~~Halfpaw~~~~~~Tags: Littlestep~~~~~
Halfpaw glanced back at Littlestep. "I do feel bad for Blacknose, all alone in the Elder's den." She replied at his comment. She looked back ahead at the path, stopping to scent the air for prey.
"So, how is it being with Addersnap?" She asked, "She seems like an interesting cat."

~~~~~~Arch~~~~~Tags: Bailey~~~~~~
Arch chuckled again as the Warriors left, glancing at Bailey with a smirk.
"If that's the best those cats have to offer, I don't see why we should mind them at all." He spoke, getting up and spraying a nearby tree to make a point.
"Nice hits by the way, Bailey."

~~~~~~~~~Redfeather~~~~~~~Tags: Near Midnightbreeze~~~~~~~~~~~~
Redfeather padded into the forest without awaiting his assigned mate's reply. His large ginger tail flicked as he padded toward the border, a trip he had gone on before a few times. As he walked, he became acutely and pleasantly aware of the presence of a familiar scent.

~~~~~~~~~Tatteredfur~~~~~~~~~Tags: Ashpaw~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatteredfur watched the events below, cocking her head at the sight of Patchshadow and co.
"Patchshadow, Addersnap, Tigerstorm, three full grown Warriors, just walked away from a pair of rogues standing in the clan's territory." She muttered. She clicked her tongue.
"Back in my day, we would have given those rogues something to fear, not run away after a few weak hits. The two could have at least avenged Patchshadow's shame."

~~~~~~Sweet~~~~Tags: Bandit~~~~~~~~~
"My son is my world, I suppose." She chuckled, before glancing at the Tom silently for a moment.
She glanced back. She could scent cats on the wind, although far from their current location. Her tail flicked as she turned back to Bandit, "I smell a hare nearby." The she-cat noted thoughtfully.
Last edited by ~Macmanus~ on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 am

night watched as brightmask caught
up and then asked, "so, how are things
going? do you like your mate?
" brightmask
looked at her for a moment, and then
said, "eh, he's fine. i guess i could have
gotten worse. he's a bit edgy, but i feel bad
for tigerstorm. she got patchshadow. he
got a lot worse after his mate died on the
journey. my younger sister is annoying
as usual. honestly, i do wish you could
come back. your rebellion sparked interest
in other cats, but it didn't amount to anything
because i listed out reasons why they really
shouldn't. before you ask why, its because
when you were exiled, it didnt just affect
you. the elders looked down upon me, and
willowwhisper didnt help at all. honestly, the
only thing im counting on to redeem myself
is becoming deputy.
" night paused for a
second and said, "honestly, i never really
thought of how my actions would affect
others.. im so sorry..
" the she-cat flicked
her ears and then meowed, "i hope you win
deputy, i think you'd do a great job.
"
the hektor led them through a small tunnel,
(he had to duck his head) and he said to the
apprentice, "that leads to your apprentice
den.
" seeing the apprentice squeeze through
the tiny hole, hektor led her to another hole and
said, "there's the warrior's den. hope to see
you again soon.
" night flicked her tail in
goodbye and walked back with hektor through
the tunnel.
☾ NIGHT ☽
-tags-
-hektor-
-moonpaw-
-brightmask-

-form-

-themesong-

-other-
rouge
female
heterosexual
single
no kits
forty-five moons

Last edited by invincible llama on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am

Dapplemask
    39 moons / She-cat / Mate; Rowanflame / Warrior / Tags; Earthpaw
The dappled chocolate point stared up at the leader's den, sitting down next to her apprentice. "It might be a while, Earthpaw." I wonder if that loner is going to show up today. Most likely.

Falconwing
    32 Moons / Tom / Mate; Elmtail / Warrior / Tags; Elmtail
The brown tabby tom purred in triumph, and padded back to Elmtail. "Nice catch!" He complimented when he noticed that she caught a vole.

Minkpaw (Minkfrost)
    11 Moons / Tom / Mate; TBA / Mentor; Crowpath / Tags; Crowpath
The dark brown and white tom nodded, flicking his tail. "Any time is good for me." Any time this moon more like it.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me