Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby universal song » Tue May 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Ashfeather

[13 moons|Warrior|Female|Arranged mate; Hawktalon|Tags; Flame]

Ashfeather timidly finished cleaning her wounds before wrapping the cobwebs around her wounds. She hoped the blood wouldn't soak through the cobwebs to soon so she could get proper treatment done. Sadly, she rested her head on her paws, tail curled around her wounds. She stared out, eyes slowly drooping, her ears also. Yawning and sighing, she flicked her eyes to Flame to the outside again.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Nightsky → 29 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: TBA → Tags; Clan
The sleek black tom glanced out of the den, doing a count of the cats in the clan. We're missing Hawktalon and Ashfeather. He poked his head out of the den for a moment, noticing Hawktalon at the camp entrance.

Falconwing → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Featherpatch → Tags; Clan
The blackish brown tabby tom stayed inside of the den, glancing at Minnowpaw. How has she stayed asleep this entire time? He wondered, tilting his head a bit, spacing out at Minnowpaw unintentionally.

Hawktalon → 13 Moons → Tom → Arranged Mate: Ashfeather → Tags; Clan
The brown and white tabby tom kept his eyes on the ground, as he steadily made his way into a den. It happened to be the apprentice den, and he laid near the entrance with a quiet sigh. After this mouse-brained hawk is gone, I'm going to look for Ashfeather. Aridstar can try and stop me all she wants, but it won't work.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:20 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ,

Postby 72027 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 am

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 28m ) | ( crush; dusksplash ) | ( arranged mate; antheart ) | ( tags; clan )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar ran into the leaders den, which was the closest den to her. She saw her sister Jaggedbreeze at the entrance, staring out at the other cats. Aridstar stared at her sister for a moment before opening her mouth to call out to the clan. However, she quickly shut her mouth because even the slightest noise could attract the hawk's attention. She blinked, her eyes stuck on the hawk in case it swooped down. If that happened, a few warriors could have a chance to attack. They would have to be even quicker if the hawk was going to grab a cat.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 18m ) | ( arranged mate; stormfeather ) | ( tags; none )
        Jaggedbreeze sprinted to den as fast as she could, which ended up being the leaders den. She slowed down as she entered the large den. Jaggedbreeze sat down and could see from the entrance of the den, all the cats pouring in to other dens.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 12m ) | ( crush; littlesprout & shadewing ) | ( tags; shadewing )
        Owleyes was glad Shadewing had gotten in here safely. A wave of relief washed over him, but quickly faded away when he wondered if Littlesprout was okay. "We will just have to wait it out. Hawks are common, so this won't be the only time this happens. What we would really have to worry about are bobcats, cougars, and red wolves. Thank Starclan those don't come around as often" he said to Shadewing, watching a few cats come into the apprentices den.

() “Flame.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; to be rabbitstride(?) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; ashfeather )
        Flame stared at Ashfeather, the awkward silence killing him as he didn't know what to say or if he should even talk. "Do you need help getting back to... whatever its called. Your home? Camp? Den? Group of dens?" he offered, but knew very little of clan words, "I can let you lean on me if its hard to walk."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Ashfeather

[13 moons|Warrior|Female|Arranged mate; Hawktalon|Tags; Flame]

Ashfeather nodded. "That would be great." She said, relieved. Just then, a screech sounded. "But to be safe... we should wait till the hawks gone." She blinked, tail flicking. Feeling awkward towards the unknown cat, she shifted, looking at him curiously. "So..." She coughed to hopefully start a conversation.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Wed May 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Minnowpaw
She dreamed of playing with one of her grandparents who had died but would play with her all the time, the she-cat was a plain gray but she could care less. Minnowpaw raced across fields with her, chatting in the beautiful place of stars, she didn't realize it was starclan at all. Her tail flicked and things began to fade, she cried "No! I wanna stay longer!" But she woke up with a start and yawned her fur ruffled she muttered "Where?...." Then she realized it was the warriors den and she shook her head and felt someone else's presence. She said startled "Falconwing!" She meowed more calmly "How'd I end up... In here?"
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:52 pm

The sleek black tom glanced out of the den, doing a count of the cats in the clan. We're missing Hawktalon and Ashfeather. He poked his head out of the den for a moment, noticing Hawktalon at the camp entrance.

The blackish brown tabby tom gave her a soft smile, before speaking up quietly. "I carried you in here. There's a hawk around."

The brown and white tabby tom kept his eyes on the ground, as he steadily made his way into a den. It happened to be the apprentice den, and he laid near the entrance with a quiet sigh. After this mouse-brained hawk is gone, I'm going to look for Ashfeather. Aridstar can try and stop me all she wants, but it won't work.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Thu May 25, 2017 11:06 am

Minnowpaw
She wrinkled her muzzle In a disgusted face meowing "Hawk?" Her face went normal and more excited as she began "What if I went out there and beat that hawk up and gave it to the clan as a gift?" She smiled, she was teasing him... Just joking. She flicked her tail asking "Isn't your brother named HawkTalon?"
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

The blackish brown tabby tom snorted at her joke, before shoving her slightly. "Yes, he is. Why?" He raised an eyebrow,
his stomach twisting. She doesn't like him, right?

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Sat May 27, 2017 10:42 pm

JUNIPERPAW

she-cat | nine moons | apprentice | camp | tagged : x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

juniperpaw licked her paw. "i wish i could do something,"she thought to herself. nothing was happing in the camp except patrols. she laid in the sun drifting to sleep.

[ open ]
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me