The surviving Clans.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The surviving Clans.

Postby ChosenFetus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 pm

This roleplay is about clan cats! The territory is bellow and of course some rules will be gone over, The surviving cats are actually very different depending on territory, some may say something is weird (Cringe) about another's territory when the other cat says "Yours is even more weird, you may see some names on the territory and I do hope that you guys have fun!

Better Pictures :

Beach

Mountains

Lake
more green things though)

Forest
Attachments
thSEGJQYP0.jpg
thSEGJQYP0.jpg (13.71 KiB) Viewed 106 times
Last edited by ChosenFetus on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The surviving Clans.

Postby ChosenFetus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Announcments!

.DS
. can start roleplaying!
Last edited by ChosenFetus on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 pm

res 2/2
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:46 pm

(Might not do this all the time)
MinnowEar//Female//Lake
She flicked her leen black tail. Her eyes setting on AntHeart she padded over, her smile warm she said "Wanna go hunting?" Her eyes glimmered, fur sleek like she brushed it.

HollowFeather//Male//Mountain
He brushed his fluffy tail along the grass, seeing a kittypet he hissed, they turned on their heels and ran off, they looked pregnant.. But he had to stay loyal to the clan and chase her.. He ran after the feline, but when they swiftly and perfectly crossed the big waterfall with the slippery rocks he sighed "This is a drag.." He leaped from one to antoher, his rough pads making him unable to slip, when the kittypet slipped he got closer but they got away, he saw it run closer to trees. He was nose to tail with the cat and nipped them, they yipped, and then went out of site. He noticed that he was lost, trees everywhere.. Wait.. Trees?!?!? He raced back but saw a cat, it was the kittypet, grinning. he looked around as darkness swallowed him up.
He woke with a start, breathing heavy in his nest, he rested his head back down sighing "Just a dream..."
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 pm

[okay! ^^]
    rabbitstride was awoken by hollowfeather's twitching and panting. giving the tom a small kick paired with a hiss rabbitstride flattened her ears against her head "for starclan's sake hollowfeather, you'll wake up our ancestors with all that twitching!" turning away from him she rested her head back down between her paws attempting to sleep again to no success.

antheart was staring up at the clear sky before he noticed minnowear padding up to him. she had been one of the nicest cats that he had meet since he came to lakeclan. "of course minnowear." the dark colored tom gave a small smile paired with a nod, he never minded spending time with the only cat who had trusted him from the start.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 pm

minnowear//Female//Lake
She flicked her tail and raced off saying "Bet I can beat you to the river!" She stumbled and when she got to the lakes part where it had most fish she splashed inside, lifting her soaked head she caught two fish while the others hurried away, she leaped out with both fish wiggling in her mouth, she stumbled sideways when they wiggled, then went a little ways from the water to drop them, she said "I already got two! Ha!"

Hollowfeather//male//Mountain
He grumbled "Sorry.. We gotta get up for dawn patrol anyways..." H got up and walk out, stretching he padded to the rock, most warriors started to come out after him, whispering to not wake the others.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:41 pm

rabbitstride sighed getting up herself, maybe it was just she needed someone else to bother since antheart was no longer there. "what ever." the shecat muttered to herself giving a stretch before padding out into the field to groom her fur. maybe she would see her brother later in the day? it was a possibility.

"I dought you could!" antheart was never one to pass a challenge growing up with rabbitstride and all. "hey wai- oh never mind!" he ran after the shecat and made his way to the river shortly after her. "no fair you had an early start minnowear!" sounding like a kit as he complained he made his way into the river. the tom had gotten better at swimming since he arrived at lakeclan.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:09 pm

MinnowEar
She said "Reaaaalllllyyyyyyyy?" Her tail swished and she pricked her ears, seeing a patrol she noticed the leader, saying "Whats happening?" MinoStar flicked her tail saying "A battle over sunningrocks with MountainClan." MinnowEar went silent, wondering 'Will HollowFeather be ok?....'
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:47 pm

anthearts' heart dropped at the thought of having to fight his sister and his old clan mates. "no." he took a small step back. this wasn't real right? right? it was all a bad dream? oh who was he kidding! he had to fight his old clan mates as much as he didn't want to.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:00 pm

MinnowEar//Female//Lake
She flicked her tail saying shakily "Y-yes... I'm joining. I-I have to.. for my clan." She lowered her head, staying low as she followed them she heard a screech, one cat being taken down by- Her eyes widened noticing it was HollowFeather. She backed up, her ears back and her pupils sharp and shaking. She forced herself to launch at her brother, digging her claws into his neck, feeling his back paws slam her off she slammed into a rock, dropping to the ground she struggled up. Slashing her claws across his face and biting his ear, ripping off a part he wailed, running into the bigger battle, she coughed, her pelt had dirt on it, guessing that some mud was on her to.

HollowFeather//Male//Mountain
he took a breath when he was far away from Minnow. He saw a cat sneaking up on Rabbitstride, he snarled and leaped, tackling the attacker the cat hissed, he bit into their neck and thrashed his claws at their face, raking their cheek and belly he saw the terror and pain in their face, he breathed heavy and they scrambled away when he stopped. Limping back to their camp, he said "You ok?"
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me