Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby xXKaluliXx » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Minnowfrost
Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Crush: .3. | T; Birchtail

" Yes?" He asked and sat up, looking at Birchtail purring and smiling still but sneezed as the pink tulip fell to his nose.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:18 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 23 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat slept, curled around herself.

«Lionkit (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Kit \ 4 Moons»
The golden tabby tom kit brightened a bit. "Then can we play?"

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 18 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom laughed. "I just wanted to show you something." He said, jumping in a spot neither of them had been in yet. As he did that, a lot of crickets and grasshoppers jumped from the flowers.

«Robinpaw (Robinwing) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The white and brown marbled tabby tom gave her a bright smile. "Both of them probably."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Minnowfrost
Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Crush: Ehhhhhh | T; Birchtail | Feeling: BUGSSSSSSS

" WoooooAHHHHHH!" He was at first in awe but then the bugs were showered on him and he sprinted around, trying to get thm off and rolled around.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 pm

The golden tabby tom kit brightened a bit. "Then can we play?"

The pale brown tabby tom laughed, tripping over his own paws and accidentally falling onto Minnowfrost. A few moments later, and he realized what had happened, and got off of him. "Sorry, that was awkward."

The white and brown marbled tabby tom gave her a bright smile. "Both of them probably."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Minnowfrost
Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Crush: My ear -.- | T; Birchtail | F: Wink wink nudge nudge

He purred," At least you got the bugs off." And Minnowfrost lied down again," And you don't have to apologise." He smiled at him softly.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 am

━ ━━━━ n i g h t e c h o
        rank. Emberclan warrior - gender. female - age. 18 moons old - tags. amberkit x Stoneshard

"Come with me," she purred softly as she trotted over to Stoneshard. "Hey," she greeted softly, "mind if I sit here with you?" .

━ ━━━━ s h a d o w k i t
        rank. Emberclan kit - gender. female - age. 4 moons old - tags. poppykit x shadowclaw

She sat down and glanced away from the elder, pretending that she wasn't interested in his stories. But she perked up an ear in anticipation, ready to hear what the Elder had been through when he was young. I guess, he's a grumpy elder for some reason. The sensible side of her was speaking to her as she pouted and found herself a ball of moss to play with.

━ ━━━━ f l a m e h e a r t
        rank. Emberclan warrior - gender. male - age. 24 moons old - tags. lionkit

He purred softly, "so what do you want to play?"
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am

The golden tabby tom kit purred loudly. "How about that one you mentioned earlier? Tag?"

The pale brown tabby tom purred softly, smiling. "Alright then."

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:04 pm

━ ━━━━ n i g h t e c h o
        rank. Emberclan warrior - gender. female - age. 18 moons old - tags. amberkit x Stoneshard

"Come with me," she purred softly as she trotted over to Stoneshard. "Hey," she greeted softly, "mind if I sit here with you?" .

━ ━━━━ s h a d o w k i t
        rank. Emberclan kit - gender. female - age. 4 moons old - tags. poppykit x shadowclaw

She sat down and glanced away from the elder, pretending that she wasn't interested in his stories. But she perked up an ear in anticipation, ready to hear what the Elder had been through when he was young. I guess, he's a grumpy elder for some reason. The sensible side of her was speaking to her as she pouted and found herself a ball of moss to play with.

He nodded, "why don't you find a few more cats to play with? It would make the game more fun."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:11 pm

The golden tabby tom kit frowned slightly, since he noticed his father trying to get rid of him, but quickly hid it with a bright smile. "Yeah! I'll go do that!" The only way Lionkit noticed his father trying to get rid of him, was actually because Flowergaze had done that quite a few times to him.

The pale brown tabby tom purred softly, smiling. "Alright then."

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:27 pm

━ ━━━━ n i g h t e c h o

━ ━━━━ s h a d o w k i t

The tom must've realized he had said something wrong because of a quick frown that masked his features for a split second. "Why don't we go and find some warriors to play with us?" He smiled softly, "we can go together." He purred softly and noticed Amberkit and Nightecho near medicine den. "Lionkit, want to involve Amberkit, Nightecho and Stoneshard in our game?" He purred softly.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me