Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Poppypaw looked at the deputy and nodded slightly and walked by her brother. She smiled softly and softly spoke to him, "thank you."

Dapplefeather let a soft sad sigh pass her mouth as she tried to nudge him awake. "Cedarfur, it's only a dream. Cedarfur." She shook him slightly hoping he would wake up.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mkitty » Sat May 06, 2017 1:19 am

Cedarfur

His paws began to move faster as in his dream he ran for his life, the dog getting closer, his heart seemed to be racing but his paws wouldn't give him the speed he needed. He heard the soft voice coming from far away but shook it off. He tried to trick it hoping his prey would stop it... Until he felt the breath of the dog on his pelt. Suddenly he woke up, screaming, "No!" as it seemed the dog's jaws had closed on his neck. He began to cough again, shaking, he tried to hide himself from his mate, Dapplefeather. "I don't want you to see me like this." He managed to speak out, his voice raspy, he put his paws over his face. Shuddering.
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat May 06, 2017 2:11 am

Dapplefeather got up and moved closer to him and laid next to him. She rested her head and tail on him in a hugging type manner. She softly hummed and looked at him and nuzzled him. "Don't try dealing with fear all by yourself it won't help. Lean onto me and trust me, I'm here for you because I love you. Nothing will harm you as long as I stay beside you. Please Cedarfur," she softly spoke a little pain wrapped into her voice.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 am

Poppypaw noticed Amberpaw and walked over to her sneakily trying to avoid looks from the other cats. She softly spoke to the other apprentice, "hey, what are you doing over here?"
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat May 06, 2017 11:38 am

(I made a second version, if you can please repost your cat's form in the new discussion thread and if I forgot something or something is wrong please notify me. Here's the link Emberclan V 2.0 )
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me