DuskClan and DawnClan - Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who should be DuskClan's Deputy?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:08 am

Riverscorch
50%
Riverfur
No votes
Nightfeather
17%
Darkheart
No votes
Hollyfern
17%
Amberdawn (assuming that she will become a warrior again)
No votes
Juniperfrost
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: DuskClan and DawnClan - Accepting!

Postby starshine, » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 am

Hollyfern ://: Female ://: tags: Juniperfrost

Hollyfern let out a mrrow of laughter, "Alright." She flicked her tail and stood up quickly. "Where do you want to go to first?" She slowly padded towards the entrance and looked back toward the tom.

Morningleaf ://: Female ://: tags: Rainpaw

Morningleaf stretched her legs, and flicked her ears as she walked out of the warriors den. Her eyes glanced around, searching for her brother. He wasn't in the camp. She sighed and padded toward the apprentices den to get her apprentice Rainpaw. The newly made apprentice needed to work on her hunting skills, Rainpaw was only made an apprentice a moon ago, so Morningleaf tried to fit in all the practice she can get. "Rainpaw," she whispered into her apprentice's ear, "We're going hunting." She tried to keep quiet to not wake any other apprentices up.
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keylimecoyote » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:37 am

Goldpaw - male - DuskClan - tags: Riverscorch
Goldpaw nodded "Yup!" He said excitedly.

Mothflight - male - DuskClan - tags: open
Mothflight was sitting in a tree, looking around for something to do.

Echostep - male - DawnClan - tags: open
Echostep was eating a vole next to the fresh kill pile. She had just gone hunting, so she didn't really have anything else she needed to do for the day.
what are you doing here?
in the real world?
and what are you doing here?
so close I could touch you?

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keylimecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Thrushleap
    ♀ || queen of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Thrushleap laid in the center of the camp, picking at her vole every now and then. Really, her mind was elsewhere at the moment - her sister, Cloudtuft, was sleeping, anyway, so it's not like she'd have anyone to talk to. She wasn't.. often talked to. It was fine with her of course, it was just.. sometimes saddening.

Leafpaw
    ♀ || apprentice of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Leafpaw sat in the entrance of the camp, batting at her own tail, frowning. 'Like always,' she thought grumpily, 'I don't have anything to do.' She was similar to Thrushleap in that single way - Thrushleap was a much more loving, caring molly than Leafpaw - no one ever wanted to talk to her. It was upsetting to Leafpaw, to say the very least.

Hawkstar
    ♂ || leader of dawnclan || crushing on Lunarstar || tags: Lunarstar
"Oh," Hawkstar meowed bitterly. "Goodbye." He stood up and walked away from her, his ears flat to his head.

Duskfall
    ♂ || warrior of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
While most others were at camp, lazing about, Duskfall was hunting. So far, he'd caught a single robin.. not much, he knew that, but it was good for getting his mind off of his thoughts - not necessarily 'disturbing' thoughts to others, but to Duskfall, they were disturbing enough for him to want to keep his mind away from them, which was not something the tom normally wanted. Nevertheless, he was out and hunting.

Owlfeather
    ♀ || warrior of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Owlfeather grumbled to herself, sitting up in a tree overlooking the camp. She complained about things often, and this just so happened to be one of those times. Currently, pine needles were falling onto her head from squirrels running about in the branches above her, but she just didn't feel like standing up and doing anything about it.

Juniperfrost
    ♂ || warrior of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: Hollyfern
"U-um.. I don't mind, anywhere is okay," Juniperfrost meowed quietly, his ears flat to his head as he spoke. "R-really, lead the way," he added.

Lali
    ♀ || apprentice of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: Wrenflight
"I never know with you old crows!" Lali meowed, still frowning. "You tell everyone else everything. It's rude."
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Hollyfern ://: Female ://: tags: Juniperfrost

She smiled and nodded, "Alright, let's go." She trotted out of the camp and out to the dusty forest their clan resided in. She pricked her ears and sniffed the air, hoping for a whiff of prey. She looked back down and padded deeper into the forest. Her ears went up as she heard a shuffling in the leaves. She tensed and crouched down, her tail sweeping the grassy floor. She stalked forward, as the mouse revealed itself and she crept closer. As soon as it moved an inch she pounced, ending it with the soft bite to the neck. She whispered a prayer to StarClan and looked back over to Juniperfrost, "This seems like its full of prey, I guess we can stay here." She picked up her prey and buried it under the dirt.

silent, wrote:Morningleaf ://: Female ://: tags: Rainpaw

Morningleaf stretched her legs, and flicked her ears as she walked out of the warriors den. Her eyes glanced around, searching for her brother. He wasn't in the camp. She sighed and padded toward the apprentices den to get her apprentice Rainpaw. The newly made apprentice needed to work on her hunting skills, Rainpaw was only made an apprentice a moon ago, so Morningleaf tried to fit in all the practice she can get. "Rainpaw," she whispered into her apprentice's ear, "We're going hunting." She tried to keep quiet to not wake any other apprentices up.
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

cinder101214 wrote:Adder/ Shecat/ 19 moons/ Dawnclan territory/ Crushless/ Tags: Open

Adder flicks her tail in farewell. "See you around!" She calls after the tom, watching him leave. Today has been pretty eventful... She lets out a yawn, rests her head on her paws and slowly drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

(She's open :3 )
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

✩ Moonstar ✩ wrote:
✩ Moonstar ✩ wrote:ooc: I posted another form on the discussion thread ^^

ic:
Mushroompaw| Male | 8 moons | App | DawnClan | With: Foxpaw, Shadowclaw, Cherrynose | Location: DawnClan territory
    I grabbed a crow and bought it to the leader's den. It was my turn to bring food for them.

Sunheart| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DawnClan | With: Foxwing | Location: DawnClan Med-Den
    I waved my tail at the med-cat. "Good morning Foxwing!" I replied, even though I knew the she-cat hadn't noticed me.

Foxpaw| Male | 9 moons | App | DawnClan | With: | Location: DawnClan Med-Den
    I headed to the apprentice den and slept.

Littlekit| Female | Newborn | Kit | DuskClan | With: Amberdawn, Bramblekit, Mousekit
-To young to process thoughts yet-

Dappleleaf| Female | 15 moons | Med-Cat App | DuskClan | With: Amberdawn and her kits | Location: DuskClan camp
    I was sat with Amberdawn, helping her clean her new kits. They were so cute! I was annoyed as this meant I couldn't see my sisters but now, I'm not. They're just so beautiful!

Darkheart| Male | 26 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: | Location: DuskClan territory
    I was up a tree, getting away from the Clan. I hated DuskClan. And DawnClan. The only reason I such around was because of Nightfeather. The rules, the warrior code. Everything was stupid and pointless. Everything would be so much easier if I was leader of one of these stupid Clans, or if I had my own Clan. I'm not and I don't have a clan though. Everything is just stupid, stupid, stupid.

Nightfeather| Female | 26 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: Lunarstar | Location: DuskClan
    "Me two. I'll wait for you though if she's only allowing one visitor at a time." I mewed.

Riverfur| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: Raven | Location: DuskClan forest
    Checking if the coast was clear or not I ran out of camp. Dapple couldn't come today but I was going to visit my sisters in DawnClan. Oh and my loner friend named Raven along the way.

Silverbrook| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DawnClan | With: Shadowclaw | Location: DawnClan
    I padded around camp, not really sure what to do. I wanted to find Shadowclaw. The past couple of days have been manic, Shadow's been busy (ish) with training so I've helped. We've become a lot closer friends and I think I may have a crush on him!

Nightfeather| Female | 26 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: Lunarstar | Location: DuskClan
    "Dappleleaf also likes personal space so she's more than definitely going to say one at a time." I replied, laughing a little.

(yee CX )

God, I'm so sorry, I've been gone for a few days with some issues, what have I missed? Anything major?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

Ultimatefangirling wrote:\\Leopardstrike//
Form / Tom / 28 Moons / Dawnclan / Warrior / Crushless
Location; Territory / Mood; Awake, Worried
Tagged; Riverpaw

Leopardstrike starred thoughtfully at his Apprentice for a brief moment, curling the tip of his tail. "Hunting, possibly, or the two of us could go around the territory and check the borders. Good practice for a Warrior in training, such as yourself."

\\Foxwing//
Form / Shecat / 18 Moons / Dawnclan / Medicine Cat / Crushless 
Location; Medicine Cat Den / Mood; Cheerful
Tagged; Sunheart, Featherpaw

Foxwing turned to look around, hearing her apprentice's voice. "Featherpaw?' She asked, before giving a quick glance to Sunheart, who hadn't said anything.

\\Riverscorch//
Form / Shecat / 24 Moons / Duskclan / Hunter / Crushless
Location; Camp / Mood; (?)
Tagged; Goldpaw

Riverscorch turned, landing her eyes upon her young apprentice. "Morning, Goldpaw." She said softly, forcing a smile. "Of course. I would presume that you are ready?' The Warrior asked, before taking a quick glance around.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

ooc: Sorry I've been gone for so long! Recap on anything important I've missed?

ic:
Mushroompaw| Male | 8 moons | App | DawnClan | With: Cherrynose | Location: DawnClan territory
    I saw my mentor by the fresh-kill pile and padded over. "Hello, Cherrynose!"

Sunheart| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DawnClan | With: Foxwing | Location: DawnClan Med-Den
    I sat in the med-den, not really sure what to do with myself. My injuries hadn't healed properly yet so I was stuck in the med-den.

Foxpaw| Male | 9 moons | App | DawnClan | With: | Location: DawnClan app den
    I headed to the apprentice den and slept.

Nettleclaw| Female | 18 moons | Warrior | DawnClan | With: | Location: DawnClan territory
    I padded around, looking for trouble, food or new possible clan members.

Littlekit| Female | Newborn | Kit | DuskClan | With: Amberdawn, Bramblekit, Mousekit, Nightfeather, Dappleleaf
    I batted Nightfeather's tail blindly, not knowing what it was, who I was or what I was. Or what the world was.

Dappleleaf| Female | 15 moons | Med-Cat App | DuskClan | With: Amberdawn and her kits | Location: DuskClan camp
    I was sat with Amberdawn, helping her clean her new kits. They were so cute! I was annoyed as this meant I couldn't see my sisters but now, I'm not. They're just so beautiful! I watched contently as Littlekit tumbled over Nightfeather's tail.

Darkheart| Male | 26 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: | Location: DuskClan territory
    I was up a tree, getting away from the Clan. I hated DuskClan. And DawnClan. The only reason I such around was because of Nightfeather. The rules, the warrior code. Everything was stupid and pointless. Everything would be so much easier if I was leader of one of these stupid Clans, or if I had my own Clan. I'm not and I don't have a clan though. Everything is just stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Lunarstar, wait, where are you going?" I sighed and headed into the nursery. She was so eager to see the kits, I wonder whats wrong... I thought. Then I saw them. UIVJHJHGVJH SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Placing the sparrow at Amberdawn's feet I smiled to Dappleleaf and let one of the kits fumble around with my tail.

Riverfur| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DuskClan | With: Raven | Location: DuskClan forest
    Checking if the coast was clear or not I ran out of camp. Dapple couldn't come today but I was going to visit my sisters in DawnClan. Oh and my loner friend named Raven along the way.

Silverbrook| Female | 15 moons | Warrior | DawnClan | With: Shadowclaw | Location: DawnClan
    I stared, in shock but happy shock. "Wow, yes, I'd absolutely love to!" I purred.
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

ooc: please remove me from this roleplay as i am no longer active in this rp
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 am

Thrushleap
    ♀ || queen of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Thrushleap laid in the center of the camp, picking at her vole every now and then. Really, her mind was elsewhere at the moment - her sister, Cloudtuft, was sleeping, anyway, so it's not like she'd have anyone to talk to. She wasn't.. often talked to. It was fine with her of course, it was just.. sometimes saddening.

Leafpaw
    ♀ || apprentice of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Leafpaw sat in the entrance of the camp, batting at her own tail, frowning. 'Like always,' she thought grumpily, 'I don't have anything to do.' She was similar to Thrushleap in that single way - Thrushleap was a much more loving, caring molly than Leafpaw - no one ever wanted to talk to her. It was upsetting to Leafpaw, to say the very least.

Hawkstar
    ♂ || leader of dawnclan || crushing on Lunarstar || tags: Lunarstar
"Oh," Hawkstar meowed bitterly. "Goodbye." He stood up and walked away from her, his ears flat to his head.

Duskfall
    ♂ || warrior of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
While most others were at camp, lazing about, Duskfall was hunting. So far, he'd caught a single robin.. not much, he knew that, but it was good for getting his mind off of his thoughts - not necessarily 'disturbing' thoughts to others, but to Duskfall, they were disturbing enough for him to want to keep his mind away from them, which was not something the tom normally wanted. Nevertheless, he was out and hunting.

Owlfeather
    ♀ || warrior of Dawnclan || no crush or mate || tags: open
Owlfeather grumbled to herself, sitting up in a tree overlooking the camp. She complained about things often, and this just so happened to be one of those times. Currently, pine needles were falling onto her head from squirrels running about in the branches above her, but she just didn't feel like standing up and doing anything about it.

Juniperfrost
    ♂ || warrior of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: Hollyfern
"O-oh, um, yeah, sure," Junipefrost murmured, his tail swishing back and forth in the grass. "Yeah.."

Lali
    ♀ || apprentice of Duskclan || no crush or mate || tags: Wrenflight
"I never know with you old crows!" Lali meowed, still frowning. "You tell everyone else everything. It's rude."
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me