⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • open •

Postby víolet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:57 pm

@lucy goosey- sure! ]]
      @buster- maybe shallow and talon could team up against little for drama? c:< ]]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm

[[ yes x3 that would be some drama! ]]
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Sun Light After Sunrise
tom > retiree > tags: Owl
He looked at her then around the camp "Yeah, It's mousebraining, but it's his mistake....If he or any his loved rogues get sick or injured and surgeons are nowhere to be found...what then?" he meowed giving a little happy grim.

Rock Where Silver Minnows Splash
tom > apprentice > crush: open > tags: Stream, Spark, Feather
He sighed at the Stream comment "You really don't know what to do right? Well I don't blame you...I don't either" he heowed laughing a little bit, but then got his serious tune. Clawing the ground he turned to the other two appeared cats, Spark and Feather thoughtfully. He begin to wonder that why didn't the tribe get together and exile the rogues, there was still many tribe loyal cats around and only a few rogues.

Ripples That Falls On Water
She > Field medic > crush: Light > Tags: Light
She nodded to her sister "Alright" she said turning to Light "Shall we go to explore the terriotory once more?" she asked silently to the brown tabby tom.

Fire That Clings To Rock
She > Sailor > crush: open > Tags: Light
She gived a tom a warm smile "Sound good...I will stay here" she meowed flicking her ears lightly "It's could be too suspious if we all just leave the camp, excpecially when we all just returned" she purred glancing around for any rogues.
Flicker of dying fire (Death)
Tom > sailor > crush: none > tags: Reaper
He watched at the fight in safe distance, sighing hard he stepped out toward the cats "Oh Reaper, what's come into you?" he meowed in harsh tune "You're attacking our leader and his mate? Are you not afraid that there will be...banisments for doing so?" he said walking closer to his apprentice. Glancing at Swallow on his way here.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Username: Dinolil1
Cat Name: Shells scattered on sand
Tribe Rank: Outcast
Description of looks: With soft snow white fur and gentle brown eyes, it's hard to tell that she was the cold-blooded murderer of Pelican. Her pelt is short and patched with gingery brown fur. Shell is a short cat, but one that carries a regal air. Her tail is long and elegant. Shell looks angelic and as though she could do no wrong, that couldn't be further from the truth.
Personality:
Scent: Rotting driftwood, kelp and oysters
Family: Wood tossed by waves (Father), Sand smothers stone(Mother) and Gull dives through cloud (brother)
History: Shell's mother and brother died at birth due to some complications, and she was raised by Eel amongst kelp. Shell knew that her father was grieving and that was why he chose to be so distant to her. However, Shell tried to not let that define her and invested her kittenhood in playing with her adopted siblings, Mud stains sand and Snake crushed by claw. Her apprentice hood was somewhat more turbulent, and Shell struggled with a bipolar mentor and her own narrow-mindedness. Storm swallows sun didn't like Shell and she didn't like Storm. Determined to prove that she was better than what her mentor said and that was when her need for her father's approval kicked in. She'd buried it for so long that when it finally surfaced, that was all she could think of. Her need for approval grew into ambition, and her ambition grew into murder. Pelican stands on the lonely rock was dead and it was all Shell's fault.
Mate, Crush, Ect.: None
Theme Song: None
Did anyone refer you to this roleplay?:
Other: Sharks are the noses of the sea.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 am

Light noddes, "I think that would be a good idea. Thank you, Fire,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:16 am

Sun Light After Sunrise
He looked at her then around the camp "Yeah, It's mousebraining, but it's his mistake....If he or any his loved rogues get sick or injured and surgeons are nowhere to be found...what then?" he meowed giving a little happy grim.

He sighed at the Stream comment "You really don't know what to do right? Well I don't blame you...I don't either" he heowed laughing a little bit, but then got his serious tune. Clawing the ground he turned to the other two appeared cats, Spark and Feather thoughtfully. He begin to wonder that why didn't the tribe get together and exile the rogues, there was still many tribe loyal cats around and only a few rogues.

She flicked to goodbyes to her sister, mmaking her way toward the camp entrance once more. Before entering the entrance, She looked back at her, seeing if Light was following.

Fire That Clings To Rock
She stayed still and looked as the two walked away. Her heart was beating like a grazy, she was exited and hoped badly that the two will eventually find something.

He watched at the fight in safe distance, sighing hard he stepped out toward the cats "Oh Reaper, what's come into you?" he meowed in harsh tune "You're attacking our leader and his mate? Are you not afraid that there will be...banisments for doing so?" he said walking closer to his apprentice. Glancing at Swallow on his way here.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:43 am

//blossom is accepted! welcome to the roleplay! <3
//Dinolil, is her nickname going to be Sand? We have a Seashell kit and a name save for Hollow Moon being Shell. Other than that, accepted

Shadow That Dances at Night
Shadow got to his paws, officially off of Shallow's shoulders from Reaper's attack. He dusted his flank off with the length of his tail, dark tabby fur only lightened by reoccurring streaks of ginger. When he turned his attention back to Shallow and Reaper, he felt like he was going to explode. The sound of steam was going off in his head. He would not be surprised if smoke started billowing from his static form. Shadow stepped forward, muscles clenched with fur, stating stoically,"I do. Explain yourself immediately!" His head whipped towards Reaper, a hint of a question within the forest fire called his eyes. "And who dares to intrude on this land?"
He noticed Little limping away, and he was fully prepared to defend her if Shallow went back for seconds. Shadow was worried about the health of his unborn kits. They were preparing to arrive into a world laden with hate and murder.
Tags: Shallow, Little, Reaper

Stream Where Small Fish Swim
The she-cat purred in amusement as Spark made her way over. Feather appeared to be startled, chasing after her. Stream turned her attention to Minnow as the two headed in their direction. "It is a difficult time for all of us. We have Night and Sunrise to worry about above all. What do you think Shadow will do when Night's kits start playing outside of the nursery room?" Stream heard stories of what the rogue tribe on the main island did to young swabbies. They were often made apprentices way before they were ready to be doing such strenuous hunting and fighting. By that point, Spark was excitedly coming up to the pair, and Stream nodded her greeting with a firm dip of the head. "We were just talking about Shadow and what can be done about his tyrannical leadership." she explained, not realizing that Spark might not know much about Shadow's takeover and Tempest's exile.
Tags: Minnow, Spark, Feather
winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:03 am

Sun Light After Sunrise

He thought for a moment "Well if the worst happens then why we don't find a better Place to Night, the kits and Sunrise to be? I don't think Shadow could really care are they there or not" he meowed thoughtfully "They could be better elsewhere than there as long as the Shadow is in charge" he continued speaking his master plan "And of course few sailor could go with them" he meowed flicking his ears, giving a small glance toward the Spark.

She flicked to goodbyes to her sister, mmaking her way toward the camp entrance once more. Before entering the entrance, She looked back at her, seeing if Light was following.

Fire That Clings To Rock
She stayed still and looked as the two walked away. Her heart was beating like a grazy, she was exited and hoped badly that the two will eventually find something.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 am

Little settled in the bush and felt small kicking. She hoped all of the kits survived.. that was the only thing running through her head. she didnt want to be a mother of dead kits.

Shallow hissed and watched her leave. she wanted to attack but stayed put, her eyes flickering with flames.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:16 am

Feather glides on wind and Spark of young flame - Feather and Spark - Tagged: Stream and Minnow -

Feather's ears flicked nervously at the mention of Shadow as though the tyrant could pop up out of nowhere any second. Turning to Spark to see if she knew what was going on. She didn't. ''Shadow?'' Spark murmured, turning to the tabby tom for support. Sighing, Feather shook his head. ''These are truly dark times...'' He mumbled. Feather really didn't want to tell Spark and he still wouldn't. Glancing at Minnow and Stream, Feather silently pleaded them to keep his friend in the dark. ''I think our leader will be planning something, surely.'' Spark on the other hand seemed be wearing a blank expression, eyes shining with worry and a burning desire to know more. ''What happened?'' she piped up.

(I really don't know myself, what happened so far?)

Shells scattered on sand - Scatter - Open

Does anyone else have any outcasts?
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me