||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Balsam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:09 am

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Sora and Roxas
"I found them out in the forest!" Virgo explained in a nonchalant manner. "Their names are Sora and Roxas! They want to join CloudClan, so I brought 'me here!" With her chest puffed out slightly, Virgo seemed to be proud of herself.

Blitz||Jolteon||Leader of CloudClan||None||Tags: Mystery
"Well, it depends. For young Eevees, we just accept them. But we need to know what an older or evolved Eevee can offer the Clan." Blitz turned to Mystery, seeming to examine her for a moment. "For you... You quite like to fight, do you not? For someone like you, we would like to see just how good of a fighter you really are."

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai.
"If we ever have kits, you are never to tell them about that. They would never let me live it down..." Despite saying this, Taiga chuckled at the thought. "You have to promise me that. Absentmidedly, Taiga took another bite of the fish.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Yurio
"Yeah, I'm not normal," Chiaki said, despite not seeing Yurio's expression. "I've not been here long. But it's been hard to adjust." Opening her eyes, Chiaki added, "There's so much more freedom out here than what I'm used to. It's... what would you call it..." Thinking carefully on what word to use next, Chiaki finished with "oh yeah... A real shock to me... I think."
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:17 am

Name: Mystery||Rank: loner||Eevelution: umbreon||Mate/Crush: nope||Tags: Blitz

Mystery's rings lit up with excitement, "that's correct! " She smiled, "I love a good fight. Who's it going to be with?" She asked, curious on witch evolution she would fight. maybe a vaporeon... Oh! Or a flareon or a sylveon! So much possibilities! Like a different jolteon or a leafeon! she thought joyfully.

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:49 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

K-Kits? The word echoed in Kais head, he hadn't even thought about having kits until now. "I can try not to, but it will be hard" He then murmured in response to Taigas request. The Vapoerons ears flicked as he started to think about kits, small Eevees of his own that he could raise together with his mate. That was something he wished he could do. Kai leaned closer to the Glaceon giving her a lick on her cool cheek. "I will try" He repeated with a soft smile.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:08 am

Hey guys! Look on the discussion for more info... but just going to wrap things up before I disapear for a while...
Eren and Mika can be hunting... Ivy, did you want to go back to camp?
Yurio politely noddes then goes out to train
Raven... R.I.P... I am afraid he died after giving a last smile to Aree... (I wanted him to, not just because I am leaving)

And I might still RP Nagisa... ^^'

Nagisa||Eevee||Loner||Crush- none... yet||Tags; Stream
"Umm... I escaped my trainer and then was wondering around alone before I was attacked... and that Umbreon saved me..." the eevee said in a quiet voice.

Sorry guys, I feel bad for not being active... >///<
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:03 am

"I found them out in the forest!" Virgo explained in a nonchalant manner. "Their names are Sora and Roxas! They want to join CloudClan, so I brought 'me here!" With her chest puffed out slightly, Virgo seemed to be proud of herself.

"Our members are few. The only one available to fight you as of right now is myself." Blitz was quiet for a long while. "If that shall not suit your fancy I understand."

"I hope at least one would get your fishing skills," Taiga continued, sounding happy at the thought. "I would want none of them to be like me." Taking another bite of the fish, Taiga was quiet again for a moment until she looked at Kai with a playfully inquisitive glance. "Oh, you will, now, will you?"

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Open
"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai shook his head in disbelief "No no, I want them all to be like you" He said not pleased to hear Taiga say something like that about herself "I mean I cant help if it might slip out you know?" The Vaporeon then added sticking his tounge out playfully.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:16 am

Mystery thought for a moment, electric types were not her cup of tea. But she could use some practice of them, though what if she messed up horribly and was denied. She had made up her mind, "no worries, I wouldn't mind battling you as long as you don't care." She stated, a little worried on how it would go, but didn't show any signs of it.

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 am

Midnight/shiny umbreon/Queen/Cloudclan/Tags: Virgo, Sora and Roxas

"That's great."
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 pm

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Nagisa, Aree

Stream smiled at Nagisa, "You were brave to escape. My mother kept me well hidden from trainers, I owe it to her to keep it this way, and possibly find her, and get her free too..." Then she thought about Raven, "We should hurry on."

((Maybe Aree could already be waiting there?))
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 am

"I can't wait! Blitz is going to be so happy!" Virgo began bouncing around like a young kit.

"I brought it up, didn't I? Now." Blitz seemed to be considering something. He then asked, "Would you like to keep moves out of it? Like Thunderbolt, Bite... If so, we can."

"Geez, I was only joking! And I understand, you goofball." Having had her fill of the fish, Taiga curled her tail over her paws and closed her eyes in thought. "Kai? Do you ever..." she cut herself off, looking unsure about what she had been about to say.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Open
"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me