MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:21 am

MODS PLEASE LOCK!
Last edited by Cocoawolfey on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:47 am, edited 67 times in total.
Go and gift my friends!
↞ ¢яαzу ↠, jayfeather, ,xXKaluliXx, xXSwiftkillx
And buster moon. I love SVTFOE too!
Hoi! I'm Cocoawolfey! I'm a girl!
I love roleplaying and I love Moonclan!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relation & season

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 am

Relation & season

crushes wrote:⇉ - One-way crush
⇄ - Mutual crush
♥ - Mates
⇉* - Forbidden one-way crush
⇄* - Forbidden mutual crush
♥* Forbidden mates
✩ - Siblings/Littermates
☾ - Mother/Father of
★-mentors / and apprentices

clan relation and mentoring wrote:Raventail ⇉ Stormclaw is her crush
Meadowsky ⇉ Coalpelt is her crush

Cloudwing ♥ Oneear
Hawkfang ♥ Featherclaw
Dustfoot ♥ Beachheart

✩ Brokenstar ✩ Featherclaw ✩ Willowfrost ✩ are siblings
✩ Darkstorm ✩ Raventail ✩ are siblings
✩ Dustfoot ✩ Cloudwing ✩ are brothers
✩ Brambleheart ✩ Stormclaw ✩ are brothers
✩ Cinderfur ✩ Leafshine ✩ are siblings
✩ Mudpaw ✩ Nutpaw ✩ are siblings

Echopaw ★Cedarpaw
Featherclaw★ sandpaw
Oneear ★ Blackpaw
Ryestem ★ Tornpaw
Nightpelt ★ Foxpaw
Raventail ★ Mudpaw
Dustfoot ★ Marshpaw
Brambleheart★ Nutpaw
Leafshine & Cinderfur ★ Mountainpaw
swiftheart ★ shadowpaw
Stoneblaze ★ sorrielpaw

Rainwing☾ Wavekit & ripplekit
Hawkfang Featherclaw ☾ Featherkit, Hawkkit, firekit, Cinderkit,snowkit,poppykit
Cloudwing & oneear ☾ Dead.... Getting new
dustfoot, Beachheart ☾ pikekit, seakit,

seasons and time wrote:Leaf-fall []
Leaf-bare []
New-leaf []
Green-leaf [X]

Day []
Night [X]

**small recap**

Echolight just got her warrior name and oneear's kits got stillborn
Last edited by Cocoawolfey on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

яυℓєѕ

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:32 am

яυℓєѕ

.𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠𝕕! 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤
.ℕ𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘
. ℕ𝕠 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕥
.𝕟𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
.ℕ𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕠𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘.
.ℕ𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 "𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕪"
.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕. 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥.
[/color]

Code: Select all
[center][img]PICTURE%20HERE[/img]
[size=75][left]"QUOTE (Optional)"[/left][/size]

[b]Nᴀᴍᴇ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Aɢᴇ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Rᴀɴᴋ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Dᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ Rᴀɴᴋ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Cʟᴀɴ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ[/b]
[size=95]Optional[/size]

[size=75]"QUOTE (Optional)"[/size]

[b]Lɪᴋᴇs[/b]
[size=95]Optional[/size]

[b]Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs[/b]
[size=95]Optional[/size]

[b]Cʀᴜsʜ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Mᴀᴛᴇ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Kɪᴛs[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[b]Kɪɴ[/b]
[size=95]Text[/size]

[size=75][right]"QUOTE (Optional)"[/right][/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]
Last edited by Cocoawolfey on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 am, edited 9 times in total.
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

This is crosslake. it goes to swamp behind our camp.

This moss lake. a memory of mossclan.

http://thepraguewanderer.com/wp-content ... isiana.jpg
Grass swamp. right on the side our camp. it doesn't end atleast we don't check.

koi lake. it is amazing we train our apprentices how to catch fish there.

lava springs, we relax there and swim there. and the leader sleeps behind the hot springs.

this is the queen's den. where kits are there. we made it underground so it can be expanded hugely.

this is the elder's den. it's kinda big.

this is the warriors den, it's really big

this is the hunting area. there is amazing birds there

Raining waters, is a place we teach our apprentices how to fight current
Last edited by Cocoawolfey on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special stories

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:42 am

Special stories

Last edited by Cocoawolfey on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frostclan- Very new and accepting!

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:42 am

OPEN ^^
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 am

HAWKFANG

Name: "Hawkfang."
Gender: "She-cat." Surprised? She does have quite a deep voice.
Rank: "Warrior." She wants to be the deputy, but she's very loyal. She obeys the system of order, and does not challenge her superiors, while ensuring the lower-ranking cats behave themselves. Hawkfang would climb the ranks honorably and fairly.
Personality: "I do not tolerate disrespect. Otherwise, I am willing to listen." Hawkfang is a reasonable cat, and anyone can appeal to her better nature. However, she has no tolerance for traitorous, rebels, and other sorts of delinquents. She will deal with these foxhearts promptly and brutally. Hawkfang is very honest, and holds nothing back. She does seem harsh, but she cares deeply for her Clan. She follows orders and ensures the Clan hierarchy is tightly followed. If someone's stepping out of line, there will be consequences. Hawkfang has strong protective instincts, but not maternal instincts. She is not a nurturing type. Hawkfang makes sure her Clan is safe from any threats, and a Clan united is far safer than a Clan divided.
Description: "Dark brown fur. Brown eyes. Very muscular." Hawkfang is quite a large cat, towering over even above-average Clanmates. Some young cats refer to her as 'the mountain' because she's so huge. She's also extremely strongly-built. She has thick, dark brown tabby fur, with the characteristic ear tufts of her family. Hawkfang's eyes are a fierce but warm brown. Her tail was ripped off in a fight.
Likes: "Fighting." She always keeps her skills sharp. She likes to see her Clan behaving itself, and loves a well-disciplined patrol. Hawkfang also enjoys protecting others and using her strength to serve her Clan.
Dislikes: "Traitors." Hawkfang hates it when cats disobey, and behave rebelliously. She does not tolerate disrespect, attitude (from younger cats since she respects her elders), and especially not treason.
Advantages: "My strength." She doesn't need any special battle tactics. Hawkfang can easily use brute strength to overcome other cats. She is a fierce veteran of the battlefield. Also, she has excellent endurance and pain tolerance. Most agree her strengths are more wolflike than catlike.
Disadvantages: "Hiding and climbing." If Hawkfang tries to hide, it will just be humiliating. She also cannot climb trees anymore, since she lost her tail. Then again, Hawkfang is too heavy to climb well anyway. She is a horrible swimmer, and she is not a fast runner.
Backstory: "I protected this Clan from the start." When FrostClan was newly forming, Hawkfang helped protect them from MossClan attackers. She hated MossClan, who kicked her out, since she was too challenging. If MossClan comes back, Hawkfang will be eager to get more revenge on them. She's got a personal vendetta against Molestar, who murdered her brothers and younger sister.
Crush: "Enough." She likes Featherclaw, and feels especially protective over him.
Kin: "They are dead." Her mother's name was Gorsefang, and her father's name was Oakflower. Her siblings were Cypressheart, Cinderblaze, and Cloudpaw. They are all dead.

CINDERPAW

Name: "Hello. I am Cinderpaw."
Gender: "I am a she-cat." Her voice isn't quite as deep as Hazelfang's, but it's still quite low.
Personality: "I help in any way I can." She is a calm and strong presence. No matter how harsh the circumstances, Cinderpaw will always conduct herself gracefully. She's naturally relaxed and also assertive. Of course, Cinderpaw is brutally honest and cannot be subtle. She has problems empathizing with others. She cannot feel their pain, unless she has experienced it herself. She is not an emotional cat either.
Description: "Quite tall." Her pelt is sandy brown and dark grey, and her eyes are an intense golden brown. She has big ears, which are typical for her family. She is a very tall apprentice, and she has a muscular build, but she's graceful at the same time. Her fur is sleek and warm.
Likes: "Working hard." Hunting, fighting, even helping the medicine cat... even picking fleas and ticks off the elders. Cinderpaw is tireless. She also loves being around positive, good-humored cats.
Dislikes: "Emotions." Cinderpaw can't empathize. She can't be around cats who are always negative/hostile, no matter what she does to help. Cinderpaw just doesn't understand those cats, and doesn't care to.
Advantages: "I am quite strong." She's powerful and agile, and she can swim decently.
Disadvantages: "Cold weather." Cinderpaw isn't a runner or a hider, at all.
Backstory: "I prefer not to say." Her loner parents abandoned her outside Clan territory, and she was adopted by a FrostClan she-cat named Mapleclaw. Her adoptive mother died when she was very young.
Crush: "No thank you."
Kin: "Leafpaw is my brother." She never knew her birth parents. Mapleclaw was her adoptive mother.

LEAFPAW

Name: "I'm Leafpaw. It's nice to meet you!"
Gender: "I'm a tom." He does have a much higher-pitched voice than his sister...
Personality: "I treat everyone with respect!" Leafpaw has a very pleasant personality. He's friendly and gentle, and definitely a nurturing type. He has such strong empathy, other cats think he's a mind reader. He's just that emotionally in-tune with his Clanmates. Leafpaw likes to please others, and he will do anything to make them happy. He is extroverted, and actually quite headstrong and protective. If someone messes with his friends, Leafpaw won't allow that. He cares so deeply about those around him.
Description: "I'm very small, I know!" Leafpaw is tiny, and looks like he barely came out of the nursery. He's so different from his mature-looking sister. The only similarity is their big ears. Leafpaw has soft brown eyes and sandy brown fur, which is darker on the top. His fur is soft, and he does have a certain beauty about him. He has a gentle and bright-sounding voice.
Likes: "Everyone in my Clan! Oh, and the medicine cat's den."
Dislikes: "I can't stand it when other cats are hurt. I hate it when they're in pain."
Advantages: "I'm really fast and agile. When I fight with my claws, I never miss!" He really is quite accurate.
Disadvantages: "Well, I'm tiny!" Leafpaw is so fragile. One slash from an enemy's claws could easily kill him. That's why he relies on speed and agility.
Backstory: "I'm so happy to be adopted into the Clan." He just tagged along with his sister, Cinderpaw. Leafpaw followed her everywhere.
Crush: "Oh no!"
Kin: "Cinderpaw is my sister."

MARSHKIT

Name: "I'm Marshkit!"
Rank: "Clan leader!" As you can tell by his extremely high-pitched voice, he is a kit.
Personality: "I'm super fierce!" Marshkit is silly. He's an affectionate kit who loves to play, but once he gets tired, he just falls asleep on someone. He is very outgoing, and isn't scared of anyone, even when he should be. He does obey the older cats, but he treats the apprentices and other kits like equals. Not even the fiercest apprentice can intimidate him. As soon as they become a warrior, though, Marshkit behaves quite respectfully around them.
Description: "I look like a lion!" He's a small ginger-and-white tabby tom, with honey-colored eyes. He is quite handsome looking for a kit, and of course, he's barely even started growing yet.
Dislikes: "Gross food, I think I'm allergic to frog!"
Advantages: "I'm super strong, like Hawkfang!" He has fast reflexes for a kit, but he is not strong.
Disadvantages: "I don't even have any of those!" Of course, Marshkit is physically weak. He also gets tired so easily.
Backstory: "I love stories. Please, tell me one!" He was born in the Clan, raised by his father and nursed by the other queens. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him, not from complications, but rather from a badger that attacked. She died fighting it to the bitter end. His father died when he was three moons old. Marshkit isn't scared of StarClan, though, and he wants to become Clan leader so he can talk to his dad.
Crush: "Eww!"
Kin: "My daddy is in StarClan." Marshkit's mother was Kestrelstrike, and his father was Morningcloud. He was an only kit.

DUSTFOOT

Name: "I am Dustfoot."
Personality: "I don't care." Dustfoot isn't a pleasant cat. His parents were murdered by a MossClan member. He is furious at his own Clan, and thinks one of them might be helping MossClan.
Description: "Are you blind?" Dustfoot is a big, muscular cat with grey-brown and white fur, and amber eyes.
Dislikes: "Annoying cats, like you." He thinks everyone is annoying, except his mate.
Advantages: "Don't get on my bad side, that's all you need to know." He's strong and fast, and good at stalking.
Disadvantages: "Why would I say this?" He isn't very agile, and his sense of smell isn't too great.
Backstory: "You don't need to know." He grew up in the Clan, and he envied his brother because their parents favored him. Dustfoot discovered Cloudwing's dirty secret, and he was more than happy to spread a rumor.
Mate: "... Beachheart. I will do anything for her, but no one else."
Kin: "Cloudwing is my brother. Don't trust him; he is a murderer." Their parents died when they were young, killed by MossClan rogues. Their mother's name was Petaltail, and their father's name was Badgernose. Dustfoot is built like his dad, but his fur looks like his mom's. They had a sister named Briarleaf, but she was wounded by a fox and died in the medicine cat's den. Dustfoot knows who really killed her.

CLOUDWING

Name: "Cloudwing. Cloudwing of FrostClan."
Rank: "A warrior of FrostClan." He used to be a medicine cat apprentice, but he resigned because of a rumor Dustfoot was perpetrating. A rumor that holds too much truth...
Personality: "I do my best for my Clan." Cloudwing has a powerful and passionate voice. He loves speaking to others, and he has a lot of compassion. Cloudwing hates when others are suffering, and he will go to great lengths to ease their distress... (Sometimes to the point where it's morally questionable...) He believes in truth and loyalty, and the inner goodness of all cats. Although he is outgoing, sometimes he can be insecure. He is afraid of how people judge him. His own brother Dustfoot will do terrible things and blame them on Cloudwing. What is more upsetting, Cloudwing is genuinely a killer. Dustfoot is twisting the truth though.
Description: "I am a little too tall." He has an athletic figure, like his mother. His pelt color resembles his father though. Cloudwing has black-and-white fur, which is very soft. His eyes are a warm, gentle amber.
Dislikes: "Anyone who tries to invade and harm my Clanmates. My duty is to protect them."
Advantages: "I just try, and try again." Cloudwing is average in all aspects... he's nothing special. However, he practices and trains a lot. This increases his skills, and he has experience beyond his moons.
Disadvantages: "I am not very fast." Cloudwing isn't a fast runner, and he doesn't have fast reflexes. The one thing he's fast at is killing, and he doesn't like to talk about that.
Backstory: "I grew up in this Clan." Same as his brother. However, Cloudwing doesn't blame his own Clan for something MossClan did. He rightfully hates MossClan with a passion though. He also used to be a medicine cat apprentice, but he resigned from the position.
Crush: "In my eyes, she is more beautiful than any other cat. It is her imperfections that make her perfect. I wish I had the courage to tell her..." Cloudwing has a huge crush on Oneear. He doesn't think she would ever love a killer, though.
Kin: "Dustfoot is my brother." Cloudwing tries to get along with his brother, even though Dustfoot is a jerk to him. They're still family, and Cloudwing has a lot of love in his heart. Dustfoot is right about one thing though. Cloudwing was responsible for their sister Briarleaf's death. Cloudwing doesn't know how to explain, because eventually the truth will be uncovered. He doesn't think his motive could justify killing a Clanmate. He just couldn't watch his sister suffer anymore, so he offered her deathberries when his mentor was collecting herbs. Cloudwing is innerly tormented and doesn't know if he was right or wrong, but he's beginning to believe the title 'murderer' does apply to him after all...
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocoawolfey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 am

Two wrote:I want to join, but I can't read the form! Sorry, my computer browser only shows blank little boxes... ^_^;

I will make the forms easier then

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
username:
cat's name:
position:
dream position:
family:
mate/crush:
advantages
disadvantages:
backstory:
personal:
Go and gift my friends!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warden ingo. » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Can I please reserve the med cat apprentice and a warrior please? I'll fill out the form later when I get back onto my computer since I can add photos and it's easier. (I'm on my phone right now) Thanks :D

╔═════════════════════════╗
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚒'𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚡.
𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚔𝚖𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚊𝚜 (:

𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 | 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙 | 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚗𝚜

╚═════════════════════════╝

warden ingo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm

ƒяσѕт ιѕ єνєяуωнєяє вυт ησт нєяє
𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Dat Ketchup
ℂ𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Darkstorm
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: Male
𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕥: Deputy
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Fighting, Hunting, being deputy, his clan
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Disloyal cats, kittypets, loners, rouges
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕥: Leader
𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: Darkstorm has a really boring clan history
𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕖/𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙: None yet
𝕜𝕚𝕟/𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕤: Raventail (sister)
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 42 Moons

ℂ𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Raventail
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: Female
𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕥: Warrior
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Being a warrior, serving her clan, voles, hunting
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Rouges, loners, kittypets, disloyal cats, fighting
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕥: Queen
𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: Raventail also has a really boring clan history
𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕖/𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙: Stormclaw lol
𝕜𝕚𝕟/𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕤: Darkstorm (brother)
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 42 Moons

ℂ𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Mist
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: Female
𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕥: Rouge
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Pain of other cats, fighting, being the best, bossing everyone around, tricking cats
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Her enimies, the clans, when other cats don't listen, not being the best
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕥: Achieved
𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: Mist was born to a rouge who couldn't care less about her. Abandoned, she was cast off on her own when she was 5 Moons old and she set out for a new land. However, her time traveling made her cold and swift, and one day she gathered many rouges together to create a rouge group. Of these rouges, however, was her mother; old and sickly, she begged her daughter to let her join the group. Unconvinced, Mist not only refused but also murdered her when the old cat didn't leave
𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕖/𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙: None
𝕜𝕚𝕟/𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕤: None
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 27 Moons
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝: If the rouge group doesn't win then she could just be a normal rouge. Or if you say no.
Last edited by Temocracy on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me