( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting, needs members!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Should we timeskip to stage 2 or 3 of the storm?

Let's not timeskip yet
26%
Timeskip to stage 2 (Few days in rp time)
34%
Timeskip to stage 3 (Several days to a quarter moon in rp time)
40%

Total votes : 35

Re: ( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting, needs members!

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:41 am

Grasswhisker > tom > warrior > Tags: Lightningwing, open

He was still very suprised about his sisters new, but something told him that it probably was not what she think it could be "How you know? Did you got to the medicine cat? Did Echo tell you that?" he meowed questioning his sister. He gived her a odd look when she aswered to him "...I see..." he murmured silently keeping his thought to his head. Flicking his ears he turned to the high rock and the leader.

Lightningwing > female > warrior > tags: Grasswhisker, open

She purred in exitedly at her Brother "I don't need medicine cats to tell me, I know my own body" she purred to him "I am sure..." she said proudly at him. Turning toward the high rock as the leader started to speak "...so where leaving them..." she murmured silently glancing at her paws.

Reedflight > female > warrior > tags: Echo

She nodded taking the herbs carefully to her mouth, not wanting to crunch them. She taked a few steps away at the medicine cat den, giving a bow to the deputy as well.

Petalpaw (Lillian) >female >Apprentice > tags: Greytuft

She looked at her mentor suprisedly "we're living? I thought ypu clan cats don't like the soft life as kittypets does?" she meowed little harsh tune, sighing "Will we be long there? like a forever?" she meowed little sadly. She was not being too long at this clan, but it was starting to feel like a home to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:57 am

(Works for me!)

Smoke lifted his head, turning his attention as another cat appeared in the rain. The Maine Coon flicked his ears as he answered, "Yes, over here! I am called Smoke; this is my brother Moon and our friend, Hawk. We are from a clan very far from here and we came seeking Sunclan. Are they here?"

Hawk poked his head out from between the brothers and sneezed. He beamed at the sight of a new cat and mewled, "Oh thank Starclan! Please tell me this is Sunclan; I can't take being sandwiched here much longer."

"Hey, we could just let you walk on your own and get blown away," Moon stated with a snort as he looked down the Siamese.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:49 am

Creamflower leaves Stormstrike, seeing that she is okay, and heads back to Hazelstar. "When are we leaving camp Hazelstar?" she asked. "I know you sent a few cats out to check the twoleg den, but how will we know when to leave?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:52 am

Ashfeather ♂

He paused briefly for a moment, processing the words being flown around. Perhaps their travel across the mountain had gotten some attention after all; he did leave his own loner family to join Sunclan... "Yes, what's left of it. This storm has been long and harsh, it's not safe here anymore." He quickly explains, sensing their eager tones weren't looking for spy information. "I'm Ashfeather, one of the remaining warriors. If you plan on seeking shelter here you're fresh out of luck I'm afraid, we're moving." The grey tom shifts his paws a few time, feeling them sink into the mud up to his ankles.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Therichalder » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 am

Lilybreeze Tagged: Echo

Nodding at the she-cat for her wise words, the deputy wondered if she would ever be able to speak her feelings out loud to the tom. Or perhaps, if she was really lucky, Ashfeather might find himself harboring the same feelings. Though the chances of that, in her mind, were next to nil.
I think I'll just tell him when everything's settled down and we're at the twoleg den, she thought. Lilybreeze wasn't the type to wait around and she saw no purpose dilly-dallying. "Thanks, Echo. Feel free to tell me when you're ready to leave and we'll head out."
Her eyes scanned the clearing in search of Ashfeather, but the tom seemed to be missing. Now where'd he gone off to? she wondered.
Therichalder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ☼ ☼ sunclan ) -- accepting

Postby Takk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 am

Echo ♀

She nods watching the deputy leave, still questioning herself. Three bundles had been made, the fourth had left her den with Reedflight. It should be enough to get by a few days, it wasn't like horsetail would be hard to find if they needed it. The meadow, even flooded, would still have some basic herbs she needed if things turned sour. The clan seemed so small, shrunken down by the constant rain and wind. Perhaps Lilybreeze and Ashfeather would help her with the other two piles that remained if no other warriors offered.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am

"Can we help? We were wanting to join Sunclan if we could. I'm sure strong backs and broad shoulders would be of some help to the clan," Moon asked, tilting his head slightly at Ashfeather.

"We mean you no harm, Ashfeather. We are simply looking for a new clan to call home," Smoke added, praying the tom would accept the three of them.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:54 am

Ashfeather ♂

He narrows his eyes slightly hearing Moon insist, unsure if any amount of muscle would help them out of this mess. "I'm just a warrior, I can take you inside but it's up Hazelstar and Lilybreeze to decide who stays." The tom explains, signaling them to follow with the twitch of his tail. He ducked back into camp aware the chaos going on right now didn't look good. Echo was looking outside her den, likely looking for help from the warriors crowded around each other.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 am

Hawk managed to get out from between the Maine Coon sandwich as the three cats followed Ashfeather into the camp.

Smoke looked around at the multitude of cats running around the camp, making preparations to leave as Ashfeather had said.

Moon shook off some mud from his paw before sliding through the entrance after his sibling. No cat said anything as they waited to be seen by either Hazelstar or Lilybreeze.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:19 am

Grasswhisker > tom > warrior > Tags: Shadowpaw

He was seen Greytuft walkin into the apprentices den almost immendeately when Hazelstar was called that they will be leaving the camp soon. He thought that the grey tom probabaly got to wake the apprentices, but so far his apprentice Shasdowpaw was not being seen. Sighing he walked over to the apprentices den "Shadowpaw? Did you get enought sleep?" he meowed before go to the case "We're leaving soon, so come to help to prepare anyone" he said to the black tom.

Lightningwing > female > warrior > tags: Ashfeather, three loners

She looked as her Brother got to get his apprentice. yawning the she-cat glanced around flicking her ears as the camp entrance started to crash, noticing a Ashfeather with some loners. She got curious and walked to the warrior "Who are they?" she meowed to Ashfeather, glancing the trio.

Reedflight > female > warrior > tags: Echo

She nodded taking the herbs carefully to her mouth, not wanting to crunch them. She taked a few steps away at the medicine cat den, giving a bow to the deputy as well.

Petalpaw (Lillian) >female >Apprentice > tags: Greytuft

She looked at her mentor suprisedly "we're living? I thought ypu clan cats don't like the soft life as kittypets does?" she meowed little harsh tune, sighing "Will we be long there? like a forever?" she meowed little sadly. She was not being too long at this clan, but it was starting to feel like a home to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me