RowanClan (new and open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: RowanClan (new and open!)

Postby Øøps » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 am

(Great!)
Sageheart padded around camp, thinking.
I only have 3 hours a day on any device, so I will not always be on.

ImageImageImageImageImage
these buttons belong to @trivium ^

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3310386&p=105174673#p105174673 Growing Rainbow Draft + Growing Camo Horse UFA!

Pet's name: Lukara
<3

http://text.livetyping.com/
Øøps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sherlocked<3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:24 pm

(bump! :D Sorry all! I've been in the middle of holidays and moving, but now everything's set up again and so I'm back :D)
Sherlocked<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm

(here is an image made on the creator if you need one [x])
(the pictures i made with the creator kinda suck so if you want to try creating them yourself instead, go ahead)

Username: Weredog
      Cat's Name: Nightflower (Night- named for her dark pelt | -flower represents her skill at caring for and raising kits)
      Crush/Mate: None/Open
      Appearance: Black pelt with faint spots that are only visible in bright light. Long legged and very tall. Large ears. Short, but not bobbed, tail. Amber eyes. Much larger than domestic felines.
      History: Nightflower was born and raised a kittypet. She always loved kits and wanted to have some of her own so she escaped her home to find a tom to father her kits. When she returned and her twolegs realized she was pregnant, they kicked her out to the streets because they wanted to use her to breed pure servals only. She officially joined the clan a couple of days ago after speaking with the leader and coming to the conclusion that joining the clan would be better for her unborn kits then being on her own.
      Personality: overly protective, distrustful, standoffish, worrisome, extremely maternal
      Kin: None known. She will give birth soon though and a kit is open to play. Just PM me!
      Other: She was declawed and defanged by her former housefolk to make her a 'safer pet'. And she is a melanistic African Serval. She is 15 moons old. If her species is a problem I could get rid of her and replace her with another queen of mine!

Cat's Name: Bumblekit (Bumble- named for his tabby pelt like that of a bumblebee | -step along with his prefix, represents his bumbling gait)
      Crush/Mate: None, too young
      Appearance: Orange tabby. Blue right eye, green left. Long legged. Tall, lanky build. He has a few small, hardly noticeable scars on his body from a few particularly bad tumbles. (this is more of an adult description since, as a kit, he wouldn't have scars really but oh well)
      History: (if nobody wants to have him as their kit) Abandoned by his mother, who was a rogue, when he was about a moon old because he couldn't keep up with her and his siblings due to his disability. Luckily he was found by a clan patrol after being alone for only a couple of days and accepted into the clan. (if somebody takes him as their kit) Born in the clan without much of interest happening as of yet
      Personality: cheerful, oblivious, friendly, carefree, forgetful
      Kin: I would really like it if he could be someone's biological kit maybe?
      Other: He has moderate to severe cerebellar hypoplasia and ADHD.

Cat's Name: Tinykit (Tiny- named for his size | -storm represents his dynamic, somewhat unpredictable personality)
      Crush/Mate: None, too young
      Appearance: Mostly white with a splash of calico coloring on his tail, lower back, and face. Blue-gray eyes. Very small stature. Fragile build.
      History: Tinykit's biological mother had been a kittypet who escaped from her twolegs to try and give her unborn kits a better life. With no knowledge of how to hunt for herself though, she grew very weak. She died giving birth due to her small size, weakness from malnutrition, and too larger litter. Out of six, Tiny was the only one to not be stillborn. A patrol happened across the newborn and brought him to the clan where a queen fed him. He's never officially had any sort of adoptive family though.
      Personality: outspoken, defensive, envious, ambitious, impulsive, desires to be independent
      Kin: Open for adoptive parents/siblings
      Other: He is the result of an unethical breeder making teacup cats. The maximum size he will reach will be about the size of an average 1 month old kitten, weighing only 1.5 pounds. His small size and poor genetics results in him getting sick very often and being very physically fragile. And, like all calico males, he is sterile meaning he cannot biologically have kits. He is one moon old.
      (i base his size off of the world record for the smallest cat)

Cat's Name: Scar (named himself based on his many scars and to make himself sound more intimidating)
      Crush/Mate: None
      Appearance: Black coat covered in many, many scars. Yellow eyes. Missing most of his left ear and a few chunks from the right. Missing his left eye. Missing about two thirds of his tail. Short, stocky build.
      History: Scar was born and raised as a loner. He had spend his entire life moving from one place to the next, never staying in one place for any longer than a moon. It seems as if he has both the worst and the best luck at the same time. All throughout his life he has run into dangerous situations, from foxes and badgers to twolegs and territorial cat groups, and almost always those encounters ended with a vicious fight. But no matter what, Scar's wounds always seemed to heal perfectly fine without trouble and he has always been able to walk away from those battles without anything life threatening. Only once has he been to the point of actual near death but his life had been saved by twoleg intervention. After escaping from his human saviors, he returned to wandering about but since his age has begun to catch up with him though he fears that his good luck might finally be running out.
      Personality: cautious, outgoing, stubborn, good hearted, independent
      Kin: I would really like it if he could be the father to a few cats in the clan! He is also open for other kin as well though. PM me if interested
      Other: His birth name was Lily, his mother had named her entire litter off of flowers, but he changed his name as an attempt to sound more intimidating to that hostile cats might leave him alone. He speaks in a rough, horse sounding tone because of a deep scar across his neck - the one that nearly killed him. He is about 80 moons old
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm

believe-hwu wrote:Birchbranch walked into the apprentice den, to wake up his apprentice, Rabbitpaw. "Time to wake up," he nudged the white tom with his paw.

(Patchflower's open btw)
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sherlocked<3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:04 am

(accepted! I'm glad you're trying to expand the families! :D Let me know if anyone wants to be part of the family!)
Sherlocked<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocoawolfey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:17 pm

███ : :
R O W A N S H A D E
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( rank ) Medicine cat( apprentice ) Jaypaw ( age ) 55 moons
( mate ) N/A ( tagged ) OPEN
: : ████████

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

She woke up streching her fluffy body her claws flexing widely. she blinked off some sense of accurateness and padded into the clearing of the camp. "Another day, Another day of loss prey" She mumbled the words of her Dead father amberbush. she grabbed a nice plump thrush out of the prey pile. And went into her herb stocks and got some moss. Into the medicine den was a nice source of water. so in the water she soaked the moss with it. she drank the water and ate her prey. She lied down and sighed
Go and gift my friends!
↞ ¢яαzу ↠, jayfeather, ,xXKaluliXx, xXSwiftkillx
And buster moon. I love SVTFOE too!
Hoi! I'm Cocoawolfey! I'm a girl!
I love roleplaying and I love Moonclan!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sherlocked<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 am

Stormstar padded into the medicine den and up to Rowanshade. "How are you this morning?" He meowed to the medicine cat.

Icefang finished her prey and stretched. "Come on Cherrypaw," she purred standing up and shaking out her fur. It's about time we were off."

Shadowhawk licked Sunheart's ear and smiled as he watched their kits race around them. Joltkit raced after Mistkit and Flarekit. They turned a corner to faced and collided, bundling into Sageheart. Joltkit looked up at the warrior, dazed.
Sherlocked<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:35 am

Jaypaw was sat infront of the herbs, sorting them to the best of his ability. He glanced back at his mentor and Stormstar. The tom frowned briefly. 'Which one is raspberry leaves again?' he murmured, staring at some leaves that looked very similar.

Ravenpaw was lying in a spot of sunlight, fast asleep. His thin tail twitched occasionally as he dreamed.

Thrushheart padded back into camp. He'd been catching some prey, as he often did in the mornings.

Greyflower was fast asleep, lying in her nest. She felt the sunlight streaming onto her pelt, however the warrior did not wake up.

Brokenflight was lying in her nest, head resting on her paws which were on the side of the moss. Her twisted paw was aching, and she knew she'd have to go get some herbs.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocoawolfey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:32 am

R O W A N S H A D E
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( rank ) Medicine cat ( apprentice ) Jaypaw ( age ) 55 moons
( mate ) N/A ( tagged ) Stormstar

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

She got up from pacing and looked at storm "Ah nothing just really old" She meowed "And there's no cure for that!" She purred faking the problem
Go and gift my friends!
↞ ¢яαzу ↠, jayfeather, ,xXKaluliXx, xXSwiftkillx
And buster moon. I love SVTFOE too!
Hoi! I'm Cocoawolfey! I'm a girl!
I love roleplaying and I love Moonclan!
and I love roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
Youtube
●●●●
Watch SVTFOE here!
●●●●
Transformice!
●●●●
Plague siggy
●●●●
FLIGHT RISING
●●●●
Moonclan
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Cocoawolfey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:17 pm

User: Hollyleaf the Kitty
Cat: Hollypetal
Appearance: A young cat that has brownish tan splotches of fur on white fur. She has milky golden eyes.
Personality: Sweet, but quick to temper
History: She has been living in the clan since she was born, but her mother died right after she kitted her and her father died out of shock.
Kin: (Available pm me)
Other: She has daily visits with Starclan EVERY night even though she isn't a medicine cat.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (39.87 KiB) Viewed 9 times
Last edited by Captain. A. Stark. on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me