Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: New Land (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: New Land (Accepting)

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

"Just help Blossom get everyone to safety" Vapour hissed to Hades
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shandelion. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:14 am

(Is anyone open for Abby? Nobody needs to go to the Explorer Shop?)
Shandelion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndoomwars » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

Hades did as she said, finding a few pokemon that were hiding in fear and getting them out safely.
Houndoomwars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 am

Sunny looked again at the Explorer Shop. She may as well look at was was there if she ever did join. She walked over to the Explorer Shop, looking to see what was available. She look at the goods, seeing what was available. Among the items, she saw bandanas/scarves that increased stats, berries, and max elixirs.
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shandelion. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 am

Abilene | Leafeon | Level 37 | The Explorer Shop
Abilene looked up from her desk and noticed another pokémon looking around in her shop. She watched the Eeeve, who seemed interested in bandanas and berries. "Hello, welcome to the Explorer Shop! I'm Abilene. How may I help you?" she almost sang, smiling, happy to have a customer today. This customer seemed unfamiliar. A lot of her customers were regular, so hopefully, if this went well, she'd have a new regular soon.
Shandelion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 am

Sunny replied,"I'm mostly just looking for right now. I've been thinking of joining the guild to become an explorer." She continued to look at the items, thinking about what would be the most important for exploring.
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 am

Vapour pushed the wave forwards and let it fall over onto any remaining flames, as the wall of water collapsed so did she
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shandelion. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 am

Comettail76 wrote:Sunny replied,"I'm mostly just looking for right now. I've been thinking of joining the guild to become an explorer." She continued to look at the items, thinking about what would be the most important for exploring.

Abilene smiled and nodded. It was just as she had thought. Abilene used to want to join a guild, back when she was an Eeevee as well, but something had made her want to stay here and work to help the explorers instead. "That's absolutely fine." She replied, ready to answer any questions the Eevee may have and provide any help.
Shandelion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shandelion. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 am

Abilene was just daydreaming, wishing there was more sunlight in here so she could photosynthesise, when she heard the door opening and the footsteps of a new customer. She looked up and saw a black pokémon, not looking very different from herself, an Umbreon. "What a coincidence..." She murmured, referring to the fact that all three of the pokémon in her shop were from the same evolution tree. Abby immediately perked up at the prospect of a new customer, "Hello, welcome to the Explorer Shop!" She chirped, "I'm Abilene. How may I help you?" The Umbreon didn't seem very interested in talking to anyone; he was just minding his own business, but Abilene still wanted to help however she could. Even if her customers weren't particularly friendly, Abilene always made an effort to be just that.
Shandelion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shandelion. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 am

Abilene frowned slightly as the Umbreon didn't seem very pleased with her hospitality, but she smiled again, remembering that she couldn't let grumpy pokémon bring her down. She had to be as nice and helpful as possible. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the little sunlight that was coming from the window, trying to photosynthesise at least a little. She was tired and photosynthesis always helped her regain her energy. Besides, it was good for the environment too. Abilene was surprised to hear the Umbreon speak, but she immediately opened her eyes and stood up. "Yes! Of course! Of course I have those basics!" She said excitedly and pointed to a shelf on the right, "Ropes are over there. What type of potion are you looking for?" She asked, scanning her extensive range of potions on a nearby shelf.
Shandelion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me