The Prophecy Unfolds {a WARRIORS RP Always Accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The Prophecy Unfolds {a WARRIORS RP Always Accepting}

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 am

WARRIOR CATS
The Prophecy Unfolds
Who will you Join?

Introduction
As you walk alone into the forest far from your home, you see two groups of feline shadows. The first one approaches you
What are you doing near RavenClan Territory?!
And then the second, And why are you ON FinchClan Turf?! You begin to shake and then you stand back.
The first cat laughs You wouldn`t survive a day on your own! Although you could be useful...with those claws and teeth of yours I bet you`d make a great Warrior for RavenClan.
The second cat hissed But with a kind and loving heart you would make an even better one for FinchClan, but it is your choice. You may wish to Join RavenClan; The Proud and Merciless. Or FinchClan; The Loyal and Sweet. Your fate is in your own paws and may StarClan approve of your Decision.

Clan News
OOC; Well we have finally started the RolePlay.
OOC; Gathering tonight.

The Prophecy
WIP
Prophecy Cats
LightPaw-Medicine Cat Apprentice of FinchClan-Tom
RobinPaw-Apprentice of FinchClan-Shecat
(PM if you have Ideas. This will be closed until we have enough roleplayers :3)

Weather and Time
Season
New Leaf [✖]
GreenLeaf []
Leaf Fall []
Leaf Bare []

Time
Dawn [✖]
Morning []
Midday []
Afternoon []
Dusk []
Midnight []

Weather
Sunny [✖]
Windy []
Soft breeze [✖]
Thunder []
Lightning []
Snow []
Hail stones []
Rain []
Cloudy []
Clear skies [✖]

RavenClan
The Proud and Merciless
Leader; PantherStar- Magi. (Pg. 2)

Deputy;

Medicine Cat;

Medicine Cat Apprentice;

Warriors;
HoneyTongue- Magi. (Pg. 1)
FlameWing- Fourswords4ever (Pg. 7)

Apprentices;

Queens;
ShadeFrost-Dark Nightmare (Pg. 1)

Kits;
IvyKit- Mist (Pg. 2)
NettleKit- Mist (Pg. 2)

Elders;

FinchClan
The Loyal and Sweet
Leader; DaisyStar- berrynose. (Pg. 1)

Deputy;

Medicine Cat; LeafHeart- ~BluePearl~ (Pg. 12)

Medicine Cat Apprentice; LightPaw- Dark Nightmare (Pg. 1)

Warriors;
StormCloud- Mist (Pg. 2)
DoveFeather- BrightHeartLover (Pg. 4)

Apprentices;
RobinPaw- Evanescence123 (Pg. 3)
MossPaw- Mist (Pg. 2)

Queens;
IvySong- Dark Nightmare (Pg. 1)

Kits;
SunKit- Dark Nightmare (Pg. 1)
BrightKit- BrightHeartLover (Pg. 4)

Elders;

Relationships
ShadeFrost-Foster mothers-NettleKit+IvyKit
NettleKit-Brother to-IvyKit
IvyKit-Sister to-NettleKit
RobinPaw-Likes-LightPaw

Mentors and Apprentices
MossPaw-?
RobinPaw-StormCloud
LightPaw-?

Outsiders
Blu- Goddess of Wisdom (Pg. 3)
Pebble- BrightHeartLover (Pg. 4)

Form
Leader Form

Code: Select all
 .: Picture Here :.
Username:
Name:
Clan:
Kin:
Lives Left:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

Normal Form

Username:
Name:
Clan:
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

Kit Form

Username:
Name:
Warrior Name:
Clan:
Wanted Rank:
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Other:

Loner/Rogue/Kittypet Form

Username:
Name:
Clan Territory Living in:
Do they want to be in a clan?
Loner, Rogue or Kittypet?
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

.......................................................................................
My Characters
.:Image:.
Username: Dark Nightmare
Name: LightPaw
Clan: Finch
Kin: Open
Personality: A peaceful cat with a very bad temper if you mess with his family. He is only a med cat because of his blindness.
History: Nope. :3
Crush: Open, RobinPaw of FinchClan (Goddess of Wisdom)
Mate: Open when he gets his Medicine cat name :3
Kits: same as above ^
Other: In the Prophecy whatever it is X3

Name: ShadeFrost
Clan: Raven
Kin: Open also :3
Personality: In RolePlay. A motherly figure :3
History: N/A
Crush: Open :3
Mate: Open :3
Kits: Foster kits= NettleKit and IvyKit
Other: :3

Name: SunKit
Warrior Name: SunWhisker
Clan: WILL ADD
Wanted Rank: Queen
Kin: BrightKit
Personality: Bossy, Determined, funny, loud voiced, outspoken.
History: WILL ADD
Mother: WILL ADD
Father: WILL ADD
Siblings: BrightKit
Other: :3 Work In Progress (WIP)

Name: IvySong
Clan: Finch
Kin: Her kits
Personality: :3 RP
History: N/A
Crush: Open
Mate: LionWhisker [Deceased]
Kits: BrightKit (BrightHeartLover) & SunKit (Dark Nightmare).
Other: WIP

Any Questions, Just ask me them on here or PM :3
Last edited by Solidarity. on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
wolf - he/him - adult
im not very active ,, here for nostalgia and to lurk threads
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecy Unfolds {a WARRIORS RP Always Accepting}

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 am

This really only applies to medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices, but if you are curious you can look. A big thank you to Wikpedia for supplying this.

ALDER
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

ALFALFA
Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CELADINE
Used to strenghten weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

COBWEBS
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COMFREY
Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

ECHINACIA
Used to ease infection.

FEVER
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

HONEY
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

JUNIPER
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY (WILD)
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

TANSY
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

WATER MINT
Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

YARROW
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW
To make a cat vomit up poisons.
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 am

-The Warrior Code-

✔1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
✔2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory.
✔3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
✔4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thanks Starlcan for its life.
✔5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
✔6. Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
✔7. A cat can not beomce deputy without having at least mentored one apprentice.
✔8. The deputy will become the clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
✔9. After the death of retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen.
✔10. A gathering of all 4 clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
✔11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
✔12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
✔13. The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.
✔14. An honarable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defence.
✔15. A warrior rejects teh soft life of a kittypet.

-Battle Moves-

●Back Kick Surprise move, used to catch an opponent from behind. Judge the opponents distance from you before lashing out with your back leg(s), putting your weight on your front paws.
●Belly Rake If/When opponent’s belly is revealed, slice across the soft flesh of the opponents belly. If you are pinned down, this move will put you back in control fairly quickly.
●Front Paw Blow When you are given the chance, bring your front paw down hard on your opponent’s head.
●Front Paw Strike Slice downward with your claws unsheathed at the opponent’s body or face.
●Killing Bite Bite the back of the opponents neck, often used as a sneak attack by rouges and loners because it is quick and silent, but is considered dishonorable by warriors.
●Leap-and-Hold Ideal for a smaller cat facing a larger opponent. With a large leap jump onto the opponents back and grip with unsheathed claws, inflicting several body moves before getting off. Be careful to jump off before the opponent makes a comeback by rolling over.
●Partner Fighting Warriors who have already trained and fought together will often, and usually instinctively, fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the other while fending off opponents. A good defensive position when it is two versus a large group of cats.
●Play Dead Effective in a tough situation, such as when you are pinned and cannot use a defensive move. Stop struggling very suddenly and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, push yourself up explosively. This will most likely throw off the opponent. The opponent may not take the bait, in which you might continue the feint, or think of something else.
●Scruff Shake Hold a strong grip on the opponent’s scruff, then shake violently until your opponent is too rattled to fight back. Very effective against rats, A strong throw will kill them.
●Teeth Grip Target your opponents extremities- the legs, tail, scruff, or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is rather similar to the Leap-and-Hold move except your claw remain free to fight.
●Upright Lock A final, crushing move on an already weakened opponent. Rear up on your back legs and slam all your weight on the opponent. If the opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him or her under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the Belly Rake, so be careful.]

-Warrior Glossary-

●Catspeak: Humanspeak
●Crow-Food: Rotting food.
●Fox-dung: An insult, stronger offense then Mouse-brain.
●Fresh-kill: Freshly killed food.
●Gathering: A meeting that the clans hold in peace at every full moon.
●Greencough: Severe chest infection, which can be fatal in kits and elders.
●Greenleaf: Summer.
●Greenleaf Twolegplace: A place where humans visit only in the Summer(a campsite, resort, etc.)
●Halfbridge: A dock.
●Horseplace: Fields and stables, half-tamed cats normally live here.
●Housefolk: A house cat's word for it's humans.
●Kittypet: A house cat.
●Leaf-Bare: Winter.
●Leaf-Fall: Fall/Autumn.
●Loner: A cat that lives peacefully on it's own in one place, but doesn't defend it's territory.
●Monster: Usually refers to human machines such as cars or bulldozers.
●Moonhigh: The time of night when the moon is at its highest, normally midnight.
●Mouse-brained: An insult, meaning not very smart.
●Mouse dung: An insult, less offensive then Fox-Dung, but more offense then Mouse-brain.
●Newleaf: Spring.
●Nofurs: Another word for humans.
●Moon: A moon is a word for month. Half Moon/Two Weeks, Quarter Moon/One Week, One Moon/One month, Two Moons/Two months, etc.
●Rogue: A loner, but more hostile, and never stays in on place too long.
●Sharing Tongues: A term used to describe cats grooming each other.
●Silverpelt: The Milky Way.
●Sun-Drown-Place: The ocean to the west, where the sun sets.
●Sunhigh: Noon.
●Thunderpath: A road.
●Tree-eater: A bulldozer.
●Twoleg Nest: A human house.
●Twolegplace: A human town.
●Twolegs: A term for humans.
●Upwalkers: ANOTHER term for humans.
●Whitecough: A mild chest infection, but can develop into Greencough.

-Ceremonies-

"Let all cat's old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the High-Rock!"
●Deputies
"I say these words before (Former Deputy Name)'s Body, so he/she may approve my choice. ______ shall be the new deputy of ____clan, for his _____ and _____."
●Warriors
"I, ______star, leader of _____clan, call upon my Warrior ancestors to look down on these/this apprentice(s). They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you in return. _____paw, do you promise to protect the clan and uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your live(s)?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your Warrior name(s). From this moment on, you will be known as ________. Starclan honors your _____ and ______, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____lan.
●Apprentices
"_____kit, from this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name, you shall be known as _____paw. ______, you are ready to mentor an apprentice, you shall be _____paw's mentor."
●Elders
"______, is it your wish to give up the name of a warriors and go join the elders?"
"It is."
"Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest."
●Medicine Cats
"____paw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from the rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. _____paw, from this moment on you will be known as _______."

-Signals-

● Touching noses - “I like you!”
● Lick on the cheek - “I really like you.”
● Lick on the ear - Comforting.
● Lick on forehead - “I love you!” / “Will you be my mate?”
● Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.
● Lick under/on belly - “I want kits.”
● Touching nose to cheek - “I’m happy for you” / Comforting.
● Nuzzle - Comfort / “You’re hilarious!” (The second is for mates)
● Touch nose to cheek - “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)
● Lick own chest fur - To hide embarrassment.
● Lick on the shoulder - Respect.
● Lick on the tail - “Will you be my mate?”
● Lick on the paw - “You are my friend!”
● Lick below the chin - “I want you forever!”
● Lick on the nose - “Do you want to play?”
● Rubs tail anywhere - Flirty, comforting or curious.
● Rubbing against you - “I like you.” / “Don’t worry.” / “I love you.”
● Licking constantly - Cleaning.
● Flat ears - “Back off!”
● Bares teeth - “Get away from me!"
● Lunging at you - “Back off now!”
● Roll on your back - “You are stronger than me, I respect you.”
● Tail tucked - Scared.
● Growling/Hissing/Spitting - Angry or accenting

--------------------
Credit to Warrior Cats Offical Web Page
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 am

Techniques
Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.[1]
Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.[1]
Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.[1]
Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.[1]
Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.[1]
Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.[1]
Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.[2]
Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his/her grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.[2]
Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.[2]
Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.
Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.[2]
Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.[2]
Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.[3]
Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.
Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto his/her back, and then springs to their paws.
Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.

----------------
Credit to WCW
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dooze » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 am

Username: berrynose.
Name: Daisystar (used to be Daisyfur)
Clan: FinchClan
Kin: had four siblings (open if interested)
Lives Left: 8 left
Personality: Sweet, loyal and fun-loving. She can get offended very easily. She is hard of hearing in her left ear
History: Daisystar was one of five kits, so she learned to share and be kind from a very young age.
Crush: none
Mate: open
Kits: some day
Other: reference- thanks to Marcela Ruiz
dooze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 am

Accepted. Adding now. :3
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a r i e » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 am

~~
nicknames: hun, honey, nee/onee(depending on the caller's age)
kin: [open]
crush: none
mate: none
kits: none
sexuality: unknown
theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EfEj80fSeE
~~

HONEYTONGUE
The Persona Within...
Honeytongue is a young molly with a ladylike, determined personality, like that of a mother or a quirky little princess. Although her tastes are rather... Odd, she is quite dignified, even her tone is if she says the oddest little things. She isn't all that athletic, however when adrenaline comes, it shocks her, and she'll run as fast as a bullet. An expression, of course, but she once escaped getting stung by a small patrol of wasps, which was pretty impressive.
Beauty on the Inside and Outside...
Looks like that kitty above. She has long, thick fur around her neck, back, and head. She has a little hint of a french accent whenever she has one of her 'slip of the tongue' moments.
Last edited by m a r i e on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Fuel the melody.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════♔♔═════════════════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage

goddess, best squid, salted squid, saltoon, etc.

╚════════════════════♔♔═════════════════════╝
m a r i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

Also Accepted. Adding now. :3 Guessing she is a Warrior?
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a r i e » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 am

(Yes, and please add her to Finchclan.)
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Fuel the melody.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════♔♔═════════════════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage

goddess, best squid, salted squid, saltoon, etc.

╚════════════════════♔♔═════════════════════╝
m a r i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:42 am

Done. :3
We can start once RavenClan has a leader and a med cat, plus a few warriors for each Clan. :3
wolf - he/him - adult
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me