Sunclan (New) (Always Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Sunclan (New) (Always Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome to Sunclan! (A warrior cat RP)(New)(Always Accepting)

Rules

1. Follow CS rules.
2. No Bashing, Trolling, Flaming, God-modding, Powerplaying, or to much spotlight.
3. Please fade black when mating, kitting, ect.
4. No special powers unless I make a prophecy and say your cat can.
5. Follow the Warrior Code.
6. Please let me know if you cat has a crush or mate so I can add it in the Crush/ Relationships section.
7. No killing without permission from other player

Territory and Camp

Camp

Hunting Grounds

Darker part of the forest

The river

Cats

Female Male

Leader:
Squirrelstar
Image But has Green eyes, long fangs and tail. She is 20 moons old. She is short and tiny but strong built. She is a loyal and honest cat but she will lie if it's for a good reason. She might be leader but she's shy and it takes a while to become her friend. She wants to have a mate one day and have kits one day too. She will risk or give her life for the clan. She is not evil but does have a dark side like everyone does. Is not forest born she was found in the forest by herslef when she was just a very young kit. She recently became warrior and deputy then the leader died from greencough. {Squirrelstar123}

Deputy:
Redstorm
Tom, 35 Moons old. Redstorm is kind in general, being deputy. He doesn't give up on stubborn cats and most likely will keep trying until the cat listens. He doesn't take slackers easy though, but loves to mess around himself. Doesn't have really any history {iggleblack}

Medicine Cat:
Mosspelt
She-cat that is 25 moons old. She's cute ,and quiet, kind, and loyal, she is a bit derpy-and she cannot usually follow directions, and she is a bit strange... {bramble- claw}

Warriors:
Fawnstorm Dark ginger tabby with white patches she-cat. 24 moons. Most of the time she is calm and caring but don't make her angry. She is a clanborn cat. {Snowleaf_}

Silversky
She soon going to be fifteen moons old. But She fourteen at the moment, and the youngest and newest warrior in the Clan, which makes Her half a warrior half an apprentice. Silversky is the nicest apprentice- wait, no, warrior- of the Clan you'd ever meet. She always worries about the elders and see if they have fresh-kill, even if it isn't her duty anymore, but her father Ravenspirit is one of them and she likes spending time with him. She loves to hear stories from the elders and she doesn't really care if those grumpy furballs are rude or not. But anyway, whenever you're with Silversky, even if she's nice, kind, everything, you'll have to keep up with her chatting. Somehow, this young warrior seems to know every single gossip the Clan has and she won't ever shut up even if you ask her nicely. She can be very sarcastic whenever she is mad, and if she ever gets angry that would be a bad sign, because she is a she-cat with usually a lot of patience. When she's in a lot of pressure and stress, she gets really mad. As mentioned before, it doesn't happen often, so you should probably worry if you get to make her angry. This silver she-cat warrior can be very surprising sometimes, and she would do anything to have an adventure near her. Her favorite type of training is hunting. Silversky had not exactly an ordinary Clan cat past but it wasn't actually a rough one. It was simply... difficult. She was born in middle of leaf-bare and for a few minutes, the medicine cat of that time thought she was dead until she took her first breath. Her mother was unknown, but her father was the Clan leader of that time: Ravenstar (now Ravenspirit, when he decided he was too old to rule the Clan and joined the elders). Nobody asked him who the mother of his kits were, but everyone was very puzzled when their Clan leader came into the clearing with one single kit freezing, limp as a piece of fresh-kill hanging from his jaws. Of course he didn't give any explanations to anyone, but no cat in the Clan actually trusted his little daughter, Silverkit. So she escaped when she was three moons old. She usually hang around the territory, staying in the borders and never breaking through, but that didn't last long. One border hadn't been marked for a long time and the young she-cat didn't scent it. Crossing the territory, the now-warrior was caught by a patrolling party of cats who brought her back to camp. Ravenstar had joined the elders, but the new leader, had recognized her from the times when he was the deputy. He let her stay in the Clan. Since then she grew up as an ordinary Clan cat, and she's in the middle of her learning of being a warrior- I keep saying that! She was recently named a warrior with the name of Silversky two and a half moons ago. {Writing 4 Eva!}

Stonefoot
A tom that is 37 moons old. He is quiet, reserved, and generally invisible, he prefers to sit on the sidelines than be the center of attention. His favourite hobby is to sit back and watch people, and he loves to learn about them. Chances are he will know all about you before you even approach to say hello. He was born without a tail, and although this has never bothered him, other cats seem to give him trouble about it. {shadow9119}

Stormheart
A tom that is 20 moons old. He is normally quiet but will speak his mind and doesn't like rudeness. {Wildheart2896}

Morningdilemma
A she-cat that is 16 moons old. Morningdilemma is a very thoughtful cat who can have a sharp tongue at times but is always there for friends and family. She is constantly putting herself down for small things like bringing back a scrawny bird in the middle of leaf-bare . Morningdilemma is a very social cat but is perfectly happy when she is alone. She is a very loyal warrior and would have stayed an apprentice forever if that was what the clan wanted/needed her to do. She is also prone to talking to herself. She can be a bit argumentative. {Darkpool}

Snowyfeather
A she-cat that is 20 moons old. She is somewhat of a loner, takes her duties as a warrior very seriously. Was a loner before joining the clan, coming to their camp after losing a leg in a fox attack. The medicine cat healed her and to repay her debt she stayed and became a warrior. {snow i}

Apprentices:
Hawkpaw (Hawkstripe when Warrior)
]Image
Is 10 moons old. As it says in the quote above Hawkpaw's picture, you only live once, or in other words, YOLO! Hawkpaw is a young and faithful cat who isn't afraid to show who he truly is. This apprentice knows how to live life to the fullest, and there isn't even a moment when he isn't doing something to annoy other cat. He is the silly one in the Clan, and he has built a reputation around that. Anyway, though he can someone be a bit... crazy, he is faithful and loyal to his Clan. He is chatty and bubbly, and he can never shut up, but when it comes to work he maintains his deep amber gaze so serious it can sometimes even be scary. Anyway, the young apprentice is stubborn and when he makes up his mind to do something, he will do that unless someone could die because of the concequences. In the end, he can be a very sweet and nice cat, just if you're brave enough to break through his sarcastic shell. Hawkpaw was born into a family of three older kits, who were already apprentices called Silverpaw, Moonpaw and Rockpaw. Before Hawkpaw was born, when he didn't even exist even in his mother's tummy, there was an attack and the three apprentices died. Rockpaw had been the old medicine cat apprentice, and he died when he tried to save his sisters from the death, but there wasn't enough time and the three of them ended up killed. Hawkpaw was born in a en excellent time for the Clan, greenleaf, when the food is tasty and the heat ruled the forest. This young cat spent his first days trying to convince his mother to let him and his three littermates, Ashkit, Dovekit and Littlekit, go out of the nursery. When the four of them turned exactly three days old, their mother let them go outside. They explored every single corner of the Clan camp, and Hawkkit even dared going inside the leader's den, and when he was just going out the leader came in. No moment where he was more embarrassed in his life. But the leader told him it was okay, and that he could continue doing whatever he was. The leader told him that being a young and curious cat can lead him to his death, but it can only lead him to be succesful and brave. Since then, Hawkkit was more curious then ever, sneaking out of camp and exploring the territory. When he and his littermates turned six moons old, they all were now apprentices. The recently named Hawkpaw was given a mentor who was always angry or sleeping, that snapped at him all the time and it was the only cat he was actually scared of. But he never told anyone the difficult challenges his mentor gave him, that in a future made him be the best fighter among the apprentices. His siblings were jealous of him, and he became a show-off and sometimes even mean. But when he grew older, he realized that everything was just stupid, though he continued being a show-off, he was just being playful and his siblings started to talk to him again. For now, he is just a normal cat in a normal Clan. {Writing 4 Eva!}

Bloodpaw (Warrior name Bloodclaw)
She-cat that is 11 moons old. Kin Sunpaw. {Sharples}

Moonpaw (Warrior name Moonfrost)
A she-cat that is 9 moons old. She is very cheeky and loud can be annoying but means well. {Wildheart2896}

Lilypaw
Image The one giving the kisses
A she-cat that is 15 moons old. She is shy, quiet, kind, caring, brave, sweet, and loves playing and snuggling. She always looks for the best in others and is a well rounded cat. Her parents were rouges and they tried to train her their murderous ways, but she refused and was badly injured and left on the island. She was only 4 moons old and was scared on the shoulder but was found and taken in by the clan. {Light}

Queens:

Kits:
Magicpaw. She has white fur exept a black paw and pink eyes. A she-cat that is 2 moons old. She's really indapendent and mature for her age and shes funny. She is an only child and her parents died {Magicpaw}

Elders:

Rogues:

Loners:

Kittypets:

Crush/Relationships
# represents the cats
Crushes- (#-->#)
Mates- (#+#)
No longer mates- ( #x#)

Silversky-->Redstorm
Bloodpaw-->Stonefoot
Moonpaw-->Hawkpaw

Mentors to Apprentices
Stonefoot - Bloodpaw
Squirrelstar - Hawkpaw
Snowyfeather - Moonpaw

Season

Newleaf []
Greenleaf [x]
Leaf fall []
Leafbare []

Joining

You can be a Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warrior, Apprentice, Kit, Queen, Elder, Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets. Please PM me you asked to join so I know to check and to add you.

Name:
Description and/or Picture:
Personality:
History:(Optional)
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Screename: {Screen name here}
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 am, edited 17 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunclan (New) (Always Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Name: Squirrelstar
Moons old: 20
Description and/or Picture: plain ginger medium length fur with bright green eyes, long fangs and tail. She is Short and tiny but strong built.
Personality: She is a loyal and honest cat but she will lie if it's for a good reason. She might be leader but she's shy and it takes a while to become her friend. She will risk or give her life for the clan. She is not evil but does have a dark side like everyone does.
History: Is not forest born she was found in the forest by herslef when she was just a very young kit. She recently became warrior and deputy then the leader died from greencough
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: None
Screename: {Squirrelstar123}
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby explosive mind » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Name: Redstorm
Moons old: 35
Description and/or Picture: http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http ... g&tbm=isch
Personality: Redstorm is kind in general, being deputy. He doesn't give up on stubborn cats and most likely will keep trying until the cat listens. He doesn't take slackers easy though, but loves to mess around himself.
History: x
Crush: x
Mate: x
Kits: x
Screename: {iggleblack}
Last edited by explosive mind on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostypaw » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Name: Fawnstorm
Moons old: 24
Description and/or Picture: dark ginger tabby with white patches
Personality: most of the time she is calm and caring but don't make her angry
History: Clanborn cat.
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Screename:{Snowleaf_}
Frostypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 am

Name:mosspelt
Moons old:25 moons
Description and/or Picture:
Personality:shes cute ,and quiet,kind,and loyal, she is a bit derpy-and she cannot usually follow directions,and she is a bit strange...
History:(Optional)n/a
Crush:n/a
Mate:n/a, forbidden
Kits:n/a , forbidden
Screename: {Screen name here}mosspelt

reserve the medicine cat for me.
Last edited by Roadhog on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 am

Okay but you have 24 hours.)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:07 am

All accepted :D)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:58 am

Bump)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 am

name ;;
{ it would be Silversky }

warrior name ;;
{ I think I'm already one }

rank ;;
{ I'm a warrior. Does that mean anything to you? }

age ;;
{ I'm soon going to be fifteen moons old. But I'm fourteen at the moment, and the youngest and newest warrior in the Clan, which makes me half a warrior half an apprentice. }

eye color ;;
{ they're like sparkling blue }

pelt color ;;
{ my pelt is a mix of different tones of metallic gray color- or silver, to be more specific, hence my name. White, different grays and black stripes run across my full body, but three of my paws are completely white, including one of my ears, the right one, being white and the left ear is black. }

crush ;;
{ maybe Redstorm. BUT DO NOT TELL HIM!! }

personality ;;
{ Silversky is the nicest apprentice- wait, no, warrior- of the Clan you'd ever meet. She always worries about the elders and see if they have fresh-kill, even if it isn't her duty anymore, but her father Ravenspirit is one of them and she likes spending time with him. She loves to hear stories from the elders and she doesn't really care if those grumpy furballs are rude or not. But anyway, whenever you're with Silversky, even if she's nice, kind, everything, you'll have to keep up with her chatting. Somehow, this young warrior seems to know every single gossip the Clan has and she won't ever shut up even if you ask her nicely. She can be very sarcastic whenever she is mad, and if she ever gets angry that would be a bad sign, because she is a she-cat with usually a lot of patience. When she's in a lot of pressure and stress, she gets really mad. As mentioned before, it doesn't happen often, so you should probably worry if you get to make her angry. This silver she-cat warrior can be very surprising sometimes, and she would do anything to have an adventure near her. Her favorite type of training is hunting. }

history ;;
{ Silversky had not exactly an ordinary Clan cat past but it wasn't actually a rough one. It was simply... difficult. She was born in middle of leaf-bare and for a few minutes, the medicine cat of that time thought she was dead until she took her first breath. Her mother was unknown, but her father was the Clan leader of that time: Ravenstar (now Ravenspirit, when he decided he was too old to rule the Clan and joined the elders). Nobody asked him who the mother of his kits were, but everyone was very puzzled when their Clan leader came into the clearing with one single kit freezing, limp as a piece of fresh-kill hanging from his jaws. Of course he didn't give any explanations to anyone, but no cat in the Clan actually trusted his little daughter, Silverkit. So she escaped when she was three moons old. She usually hang around the territory, staying in the borders and never breaking through, but that didn't last long. One border hadn't been marked for a long time and the young she-cat didn't scent it. Crossing the territory, the now-warrior was caught by a patrolling party of cats who brought her back to camp. Ravenstar had joined the elders, but the new leader, had recognized her from the times when he was the deputy. He let her stay in the Clan. Since then she grew up as an ordinary Clan cat, and she's in the middle of her learning of being a warrior- I keep saying that! She was recently named a warrior with the name of Silversky two and a half moons ago. }

name ;;
{ that would be Hawkpaw, over here! }

warrior name ;;
{ i wish so much our leader will name me Hawkstripe... }

rank ;;
{ i'm what any kit would like to be... an apprentice! }

age ;;
{ i am exactly ten moons old }

eye color ;;
{ stalker much? ugh! My eyes are amberish yellow? I think }

pelt color ;;
{ my pelt is just too beautiful. Under everything, I am completely brown, though there are some lines through my fur that look as if someone had painted them. I'm not the type of cat who is all furry, I would hate having my pelt like that! }

crush ;;
{ I haven't met the prettiest she-cat in the Clan, but that could change }

personality ;;
{ as it says in the quote above Hawkpaw's picture, you only live once, or in other words, YOLO! Hawkpaw is a young and faithful cat who isn't afraid to show who he truly is. This apprentice knows how to live life to the fullest, and there isn't even a moment when he isn't doing something to annoy other cat. He is the silly one in the Clan, and he has built a reputation around that. Anyway, though he can someone be a bit... crazy, he is faithful and loyal to his Clan. He is chatty and bubbly, and he can never shut up, but when it comes to work he maintains his deep amber gaze so serious it can sometimes even be scary. Anyway, the young apprentice is stubborn and when he makes up his mind to do something, he will do that unless someone could die because of the concequences. In the end, he can be a very sweet and nice cat, just if you're brave enough to break through his sarcastic shell. }

history ;;
{ Hawkpaw was born into a family of three older kits, who were already apprentices called Silverpaw, Moonpaw and Rockpaw. Before Hawkpaw was born, when he didn't even exist even in his mother's tummy, there was an attack and the three apprentices died. Rockpaw had been the old medicine cat apprentice, and he died when he tried to save his sisters from the death, but there wasn't enough time and the three of them ended up killed.

Hawkpaw was born in a en excellent time for the Clan, greenleaf, when the food is tasty and the heat ruled the forest. This young cat spent his first days trying to convince his mother to let him and his three littermates, Ashkit, Dovekit and Littlekit, go out of the nursery. When the four of them turned exactly three days old, their mother let them go outside. They explored every single corner of the Clan camp, and Hawkkit even dared going inside the leader's den, and when he was just going out the leader came in. No moment where he was more embarrassed in his life. But the leader told him it was okay, and that he could continue doing whatever he was. The leader told him that being a young and curious cat can lead him to his death, but it can only lead him to be succesful and brave. Since then, Hawkkit was more curious then ever, sneaking out of camp and exploring the territory.

When he and his littermates turned six moons old, they all were now apprentices. The recently named Hawkpaw was given a mentor who was always angry or sleeping, that snapped at him all the time and it was the only cat he was actually scared of. But he never told anyone the difficult challenges his mentor gave him, that in a future made him be the best fighter among the apprentices. His siblings were jealous of him, and he became a show-off and sometimes even mean. But when he grew older, he realized that everything was just stupid, though he continued being a show-off, he was just being playful and his siblings started to talk to him again. For now, he is just a normal cat in a normal Clan.
}
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items