{ Ƨ ω α и Ɔ ℓ α и } { Ѳ Ƥ Є И Δ И Ɖ Δ Ɔ Ɔ Є Ƥ Ƭ Ɩ И Ǥ }

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

{ Ƨ ω α и Ɔ ℓ α и } { Ѳ Ƥ Є И Δ И Ɖ Δ Ɔ Ɔ Є Ƥ Ƭ Ɩ И Ǥ }

Postby star star. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 am

Hello all! This is my new Warriors Rp, SwanClan. Only a handful have powers, and the five of them are in the nursery. You get to choose their powers - they are Moonkit, Swankit, Spiritkit, Dreamkit, and Blossomreach.
I hope you join, and when you do, I hope you enjoy!

Rules;;

• Follow Tess and Nick's rules
    • Everyone must die. { this includes leaders and the "power { mutant } cats" unless the cat can regenerate { limit two } and/or pop up in another place once they die.
    • Don't roleplay others' cats, please.
    • If speaking out of the roleplay, use [brackets], (parentheses), {braces}, or in a
    different color.
    • Please post once you have been accepted. If you don't post within a month after you've joined without any notifications on where or why you'll be gone, I will remove your cats.
    • No forcebreeding, mating, or describing "scenes" - please "fade to black" when giving birth or mating.
    • Refrain to having only one high-ranked cat { a medicine cat, leader, or deputy } and/or prophecy cat/power cat
    • There can't be two cats with the same prefix. Ex) Swanpaws - so no Swankit and Swanpaw. Swankit and Swanwhiter are okay.
    • Please only use warrior swearing.

Form;;

You may use your own form. This is just a base for you. (:

Code: Select all
    [img]Link here~[/img]
    [color=#000080][size=85][list][b][u]Name;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#000080][list][b][u]Age;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#000080][list][b][u]Gender;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#FF8000][list][b][u]Personality;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#FF8000][list][b][u]History;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#FF8000][list][b][u]Description;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#00BFFF][list][b][u]Rank;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#00BFFF][list][b][u]Kin;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#00BFFF][list][b][u]Crush;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#BFBFBF][list][b][u]Mate;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#BFBFBF][list][b][u]Kits;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }
    [color=#BFBFBF][list][b][u]Anything else;;[/u][/b][/list][/color]
    { Answer }[/size]

Territory;;

Last edited by star star. on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Ѧ ɛ ɛ т Ƨ ω α и Ɔ ℓ α и }

Postby star star. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 am

Ƨ.ω.α.и.Ɔ.ℓ.α.и

Name || User || Warrior Name/Apprentice || Crush/Mate

Leader;;
Shadowstar || ImpossibleFlame || lives) 3 remaining

Deputy;;
open ||

Medicine Cat;;
Twithought || daz

Warriors;;
Stormrain || ImpossibleFlame || Silverpaw

Apprentices;;
Winterpaw || ImpossibleFlame || Winterrose
Rainpaw || ImpossibleFlame || Raincloak
Silverpaw || Writing 4 Eva! || Silversky
Hawkpaw || Writing 4 Eva! || Hawkstripe

Queens;;
Blossomreach || open || power) { unknown until claimed }
Kits;;
Swankit || ✯Hazing~Hope✯ || power) she can speak to animals clearly, and feels the pain of any creature she kills
Dreamkit || daz || power) she can see prophecies and dig into a cat's mind without their knowledge || Dreamalittle
Spiritkit || Writing 4 Eva! || power) he can have glimpses of the future and the past, but he doesn't understand it || Spiritfrost
Moonkit || ImpossibleFlame || power) Re-appears in another time once she's died a second time { side-effect: looses all memory } and "regeneration" { comes back to life if died once. Form doesn't change } || Moonlily

Elders;;
Last edited by star star. on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Я ɛ ℓ α т ι σ и ƨ & Ѧ ɛ и т σ я ƨ }

Postby star star. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 am

Crushes;;
none yet

Mentors and Apprentices;;

___ trains Winterpaw
___ trains Rainpaw
Last edited by star star. on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Ѧ ʏ Ɔ н α я α c т ɛ я ƨ }

Postby star star. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

Name;;

{ Moonkit || Moonpaw || Moonlily }
    Age;;

{ 4 moons }
    Gender;;

{ she-kit }
    Personality;;

{ Moonkit is a sweet, curious cat. She's mischievous, a trouble-maker, loves playing pranks, and is socially awkward { she rambles a lot }. She cares for her family and will do anything for them. Moonkit is also a slight rebel }
    History;;

{ Moonkit was born into the Clan, with her sisters Swankit, Dreamkit, and Spiritkit. She's good at keeping her powers and secrets safe with herself, and she truthfully only talks to her mom and her littermates. She's only recently started talking to everyone else in the Clan and is making friends quickly. }
    Description;;

{ Moonkit is a beautiful ghostly-silver tabby she-kit with dusty black stripes, white chest, paws, muzzle, and tail-tip. She has illuminated lilac-purple eyes. }
    Rank;;

{ Kit, but will soon grow up to become a warrior }
    Kin;;

{ Her mother Blossomreach, and her sisters Dreamkit, Swankit, and Spiritkit }
    Crush;;

{ she's open but isn't searching at the moment }
    Mate;;

{ she's way too young }
    Kits;;

{ she's herself a kit at the very moment }
    Anything else;;

{ her powers are to regenerate once per form, and if she dies a second time in her form, she'll appear in another time, but looses her memory }

Name;;

{ Winterpaw || Winterrose }
    Age;;

{ 11 moons }
    Gender;;

{ she-cat }
    Personality;;

{ Winterpaw is a calm, collected cat. She's caring, protective over who and what she loves or cares for, a rebel, and funny. She loves hunting and would do that if her life depended on it. She doesn't care for love, and will lay down her life for her Clan. }
    History;;

{ Winterpaw and her brother Rainpaw had stumbled across the Clan by accident one day. They were kittypets who ran away from their old home because they were bored and didn't like being cooped up. She and Rainpaw talked to the Clan, and after telling them their names { she was previously Winter and he was Rain }, they managed to make it into the Clan. Now, their training is almost done and they are about to become warriors in a short amount of time. }
    Description;;

{ Winterpaw is a pretty silver she-cat with jet-black stripes on her fur. She has a black tail-tip, and has beautiful, deep glacier-icy-blue eyes. }
    Rank;;

{ Warrior apprentice }
    Kin;;

{ Her brother Rainpaw. }
    Crush;;

{ she's open but not searching }
    Mate;;

{ still an apprentice }
    Kits;;

{ still an apprentice }
    Anything else;;

{ no }

Name;;

{ Rainpaw || Raincloak }
    Age;;

{ 11 moons }
    Gender;;

{ tom }
    Personality;;

{ Rainpaw is the exact opposite of his sister -he's a crazy, out-going cat. He only cares for his family and some friends, but his loyalty lies with Winterpaw. He doesn't like being alone, and sort of keeps to himself all the same. Rainpaw doesn't make friends easily, and is sort of a klutz. }
    History;;

{ He and Winterpaw were born in the twoleg place, back then known as Rain and Winter. They were given away to a family that didn't really care for them - just gave them food and dirty tap-water. Soon, the two got fed up and bored with their lives and they escaped the house. One day while traveling in the forest, they met the Clan. Since then, they've been known as Winterpaw and Rainpaw. }
    Description;;

{ Rainpaw is a dark brown-gray tabby with a ginger muzzle, white chest, and white toes. He has rain-water blue-gray eyes. }
    Rank;;

{ Warrior apprentice }
    Kin;;

{ His sister Winterpaw }
    Crush;;

{ open }
    Mate;;

{ still an apprentice }
    Kits;;

{ still an apprentice }
    Anything else;;

{ nope }

Name;;

{ Stormrain }
    Age;;

{ 20 moons }
    Gender;;

{ tom }
    Personality;;

{ Stormrain acts like a kit. He honestly does - he's hyper, rarely serious, looks at the bright side of everything, and is hilarious. He loves pulling jokes from everywhere. He goofs off a ton, and when he's serious, it's normally not a good thing. }
    History;;

{ Stormrain was born into the Clan. One day while he was out hunting, a group of rouges attacked the Clan, killing some cats - his parents and his littermate were among the dead. Soon later, he went back to his normal self after being grief-stricken. }
    Description;;

{ Stormrain is a fluffy gray tom with dull yellow eyes }
    Rank;;

{ Warrior }
    Kin;;

{ They all died }
    Crush;;

{ open }
    Mate;;

{ open }
    Kits;;

{ none yet }
    Anything else;;

{ The only reason why his eyes are dull is because of his family. His eyes rarely sparkle anymore }

Name;;

{ Shadowstar }
    Age;;

{ 60 moons }
    Gender;;

{ tom }
    Personality;;

{ Shadowstar is a cold, strange cat. He's always lurking in the shadows, and only calls the Clan together for a ceremony or if there's a battle going on. He's a strange and very cold cat. }
    History;;

{ Shadowstar was born as a rouge. he was almost always power-hungry and killed most everyone in the forest in which where he lived. He was banished and he left, searching for a Clan, and he found a Clan, a Clan that called themselves SwanClan. He decided to join, to fool them. He did. The deputy, Rowantear, was out hunting with him one day, which made him easy to kill. Shadowstar, then Shadowheart, had brought the dead deputy back to the Clan and told them what had happened - the Clan was scared. The leader, Tearstar, made Shadoweart the deputy. Soon, when a band of rouges attacked, he killed Tearstar and announced it to the Clan once the rouges had left. Now he realizes what he has done and stays to himself in his den. }
    Description;;

{ Shadowstar is a jet-black shadow-like tom, with strange white eyes }
    Rank;;

{ leader }
    Kin;;

{ he killed them }
    Crush;;

{ doesn't want anyone }
    Mate;;

{ nope }
    Kits;;

{ nope }
    Anything else;;

{ none of these images belong to me }

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Ƨ ω α и Ɔ ℓ α и } { Ѳ Ƥ Є И Δ И Ɖ Δ Ɔ Ɔ Є Ƥ Ƭ Ɩ И Ǥ }

Postby daz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Name;;
{{ Dreamkit || Dreampaw || Dreamalittle }}

Age;;
{{ 4 moons. }}

Gender;;
{{ She-cat }}

Personality;;
{{ Dreamkit likes to pad her way into an adventure everywhere she goes. Curiosity will get the best of her in most situations. She's generally very sweet and clever, and has a lot of wisdom for her age. Sometimes a peacemaker, depending on the situation at hand. Also, don't cross her. She's very stubborn, and doesn't like to be corrected.
She'll commit to doing stupid things, and prefers the quiet. }}

History;;
{{ Dreamkit was born into SwanClan along with her three other sisters. She's always had these powers, but has had trouble keeping them under lock and key. There are occasions she may accidentally slip up, but no one has seemed to notice it yet. Otherwise she's very social, and loves to start a conversation with the younger warriors. }}

Description;;
{{ Dreamkit has golden//ginger pelt with red stripes and a white under-belly. Her fur sticks out in multiple places, and is very cottony. She has a tuft a hair that is longer then the others that stretches from her forehead over her right eye, and she has a habit of blowing on it when annoyed. Her left-hand front paw is white. Her eyes are a light dodger blue. }}

Rank;;
{{ Kit for now, but will grow into a warrior. }}

Kin;;
{{ Mother is Blossomreach. Her sisters are Swankit, Moonkit, and Spiritkit. }}

Crush;;
{{ N/A }}

Mate;;
{{ N/A }}

Kits;;
{{ N/A }}

Anything Else;;
{{ Her power is she can enter a cat's mind and go digging into whatever she pleases without her victims knowledge, and even though she isn't a medicine cat she sees Prophecies. }}

Name;;
{{ Twithought }}

Age;;
{{ 24 moons }}

Gender;;
{{ She-cat }}

Personality;;
{{ Twithought is a very "kept to herself" kind of cat. She's pretty anti-social in general conversation. But otherwise, she's very gentle. She's very independent, and never seems to ask for help in any situation. She enjoys being unable to have kits, and hasn't ever been a rebel to the rules. }}

History;;
{{ Twithought's mother died giving birth to her, so she never got to meet her. She was born into the Clan, but never has seemed to dislike Kittypets. She had a brother who was stillborn. She had the desire to become a warrior and prove herself when she was little, but found her home among the herbs when her left eye began to blur. The dark cloud over her eye cost her her vision to her left side, but gave her ears better hearing. }}

Description;;
{{ Twithought is a midnight black she-cat with lavender eyes. Her fur is completely flat and consists of scattered pieces of tiny silver tufts. The ends of her ears have long stands of access fluff that sticks out above her head. }}

Rank;;
{{ Medicine cat. }}

Kin;;
{{ All dead. }}

Crush//Mate//Kits;;
{{ Can't have them. }}

Anything Else;;
{{ Every time I type Else, I type Elsa. xD }}

--
I'll add a warrior later.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

daz wrote:

Name;;
{{ Dreamkit || Dreampaw || Dreamalittle }}

Age;;
{{ 4 moons. }}

Gender;;
{{ She-cat }}

Personality;;
{{ Dreamkit likes to pad her way into an adventure everywhere she goes. Curiosity will get the best of her in most situations. She's generally very sweet and clever, and has a lot of wisdom for her age. Sometimes a peacemaker, depending on the situation at hand. Also, don't cross her. She's very stubborn, and doesn't like to be corrected.
She'll commit to doing stupid things, and prefers the quiet. }}

History;;
{{ Dreamkit was born into SwanClan along with her three other sisters. She's always had these powers, but has had trouble keeping them under lock and key. There are occasions she may accidentally slip up, but no one has seemed to notice it yet. Otherwise she's very social, and loves to start a conversation with the younger warriors. }}

Description;;
{{ Dreamkit has golden//ginger pelt with red stripes and a white under-belly. Her fur sticks out in multiple places, and is very cottony. She has a tuft a hair that is longer then the others that stretches from her forehead over her right eye, and she has a habit of blowing on it when annoyed. Her left-hand front paw is white. Her eyes are a light dodger blue. }}

Rank;;
{{ Kit for now, but will grow into a warrior. }}

Kin;;
{{ Mother is Blossomreach. Her sisters are Swankit, Moonkit, and Spiritkit. }}

Crush;;
{{ N/A }}

Mate;;
{{ N/A }}

Kits;;
{{ N/A }}

Anything Else;;
{{ Her power is she can enter a cat's mind and go digging into whatever she pleases without her victims knowledge, and even though she isn't a medicine cat she sees Prophecies. }}

Name;;
{{ Twithought }}

Age;;
{{ 24 moons }}

Gender;;
{{ She-cat }}

Personality;;
{{ Twithought is a very "kept to herself" kind of cat. She's pretty anti-social in general conversation. But otherwise, she's very gentle. She's very independent, and never seems to ask for help in any situation. She enjoys being unable to have kits, and hasn't ever been a rebel to the rules. }}

History;;
{{ Twithought's mother died giving birth to her, so she never got to meet her. She was born into the Clan, but never has seemed to dislike Kittypets. She had a brother who was stillborn. She had the desire to become a warrior and prove herself when she was little, but found her home among the herbs when her left eye began to blur. The dark cloud over her eye cost her her vision to her left side, but gave her ears better hearing. }}

Description;;
{{ Twithought is a midnight black she-cat with lavender eyes. Her fur is completely flat and consists of scattered pieces of tiny silver tufts. The ends of her ears have long stands of access fluff that sticks out above her head. }}

Rank;;
{{ Medicine cat. }}

Kin;;
{{ All dead. }}

Crush//Mate//Kits;;
{{ Can't have them. }}

Anything Else;;
{{ Every time I type Else, I type Elsa. xD }}

--
I'll add a warrior later.

Ha! Accepted, I will add you.... Um oh god. I'll add you when I get home from concert festival tuesday because of guard

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:04 pm

{ do you mind I made Spiritkit a tom? }

Name;;

{ Spiritkit - Spiritpaw - Spiritfrost }

Age;;

{ 4 moons old }

Gender;;

{ tom! }

Personality;;

{ young and faithful cat who isn't afraid to show who he truly is. This kit knows how to live life to the fullest, and there isn't even a moment when he isn't doing something to annoy other cat. He is the silly one in the Clan, and he has built a reputation around that. Anyway, though he can someone be a bit... crazy, he is faithful and loyal to his Clan. He is chatty and bubbly, and he can never shut up, but when it comes to work he maintains his deep frosty-blue gaze so serious it can sometimes even be scary. Anyway, the young kit is stubborn and when he makes up his mind to do something, he will do that unless someone could die because of the concequences. In the end, he can be a very sweet and nice cat, just if you're brave enough to break through his sarcastic shell. When he isn't fighting with his littermates or battling against the other cats pretending they're enemies, he might be in the elders' den listening to stories. }

History;;

{ this young cat was born with his sisters, Dreamkit, Moonkit and Swankit in the nursery just four moons ago. He can't wait till he's made an apprentice. Two moons can seem a lot more when you're waiting for your first ceremony! }}

Description;;

{ Spiritkit has a pale gray body with white and black stripes running across it. His paws, chest, muzzle and belly are completely white, along with his tail and ear tips. His eyes are a startling blue. }

Rank;;

{ kit! }

Kin;;

{ Moonkit, Swankit, Spiritkit, Dreamkit, and Blossomreach }

Crush;;

{ No? }

Mate;;

{ Are you serious? }

Kits;;

{ I'm a kit myself! }

Anything else;;

{ his power is that he can see glimpses of the future and past, but he doesn't always understands it. }

[[ MAKING MORE CATS LATER ]]
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Writing 4 Eva! wrote:{ do you mind I made Spiritkit a tom? }

Name;;

{ Spiritkit - Spiritpaw - Spiritfrost }

Age;;

{ 4 moons old }

Gender;;

{ tom! }

Personality;;

{ young and faithful cat who isn't afraid to show who he truly is. This kit knows how to live life to the fullest, and there isn't even a moment when he isn't doing something to annoy other cat. He is the silly one in the Clan, and he has built a reputation around that. Anyway, though he can someone be a bit... crazy, he is faithful and loyal to his Clan. He is chatty and bubbly, and he can never shut up, but when it comes to work he maintains his deep frosty-blue gaze so serious it can sometimes even be scary. Anyway, the young kit is stubborn and when he makes up his mind to do something, he will do that unless someone could die because of the concequences. In the end, he can be a very sweet and nice cat, just if you're brave enough to break through his sarcastic shell. When he isn't fighting with his littermates or battling against the other cats pretending they're enemies, he might be in the elders' den listening to stories. }

History;;

{ this young cat was born with his sisters, Dreamkit, Moonkit and Swankit in the nursery just four moons ago. He can't wait till he's made an apprentice. Two moons can seem a lot more when you're waiting for your first ceremony! }}

Description;;

{ Spiritkit has a pale gray body with white and black stripes running across it. His paws, chest, muzzle and belly are completely white, along with his tail and ear tips. His eyes are a startling blue. }

Rank;;

{ kit! }

Kin;;

{ Moonkit, Swankit, Spiritkit, Dreamkit, and Blossomreach }

Crush;;

{ No? }

Mate;;

{ Are you serious? }

Kits;;

{ I'm a kit myself! }

Anything else;;

{ his power is that he can see glimpses of the future and past, but he doesn't always understands it. }

[[ MAKING MORE CATS LATER ]]

Accepted! And yes, that's fine :3 I'll add you to the front tomorrow }

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

You both have been added.
Bump!!

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Cool, thanks.
    I'll make a warrior soon, doing homework at the moment.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items