WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Postby park. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 am

(please use my forum)
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 am

My cat is Glowingflower right?)
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabra » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:17 am

Serena <3 wrote:Image
Username:Serena <3
Cat Name:Crow
Username and Warrior name:Serena <3||CrowFlight
If apperetince Who your Mentor"
Clan:None yet will join Iceclan when she goes into the forest again
Crush:DeathClaw
Secret Crush:DeathClaw
Personality: Crow is a friendly cat, don't get me wrong she is a pretty fea but you get her mad you will be meeting her dark side called Death Crow. She is a sweet and gentle fea but under all that kindness her the part you never want to see. Death crow *Her dark side/personality* is aggressive,a cold blooded killer,and mean, so that's what i mean when you don't want to meet Death Crow. Other than that, she is a loyal she cat, and will follow any rule, she is loving and caring, and would kill any cat if they harmed a kit.
Description: Crow is a slim black she cat, her coat is groomed well and the way it is groomed stands out for her name, her black fur looks like the shiny black feathers on a crow. Her eyes are a sunshine amber, she is well built for strength/fighting and her slim body is good fur running and getting through small spaces.
Picture: ^^
Other:nope oh and I love PICKELS :P, oh and today is my birthday

(I added her age ^-^)
DO NOT STEAL THE NAME SEBASTIANXCIEL!!!
Sabra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 am

cool and late happy birthday!)
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 am

(My Birthday is on Monday! january 7th! XD Happy birthday well late birthday. I didnt see the post and i thought youwere talking to me XD and i was gonna say my birthdays not late)
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

(I wont be on much today or this weekend, it my birthsay and Sunstar123's b day so were having partys, NIGHT PARTYS!XD)
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:22 am

Username: Sillybob101
Cat Name: Mudpaw
Username and Warrior name: Mudwing
If apperetince Who your Mentor: N/A
Clan: N/A (Wanting to join this one)
Crush: N/A
Secret Crush: N/A
Personality: Mudpaw is a very out going feline and also very curious too.
Description: Mudpaw is a deep chocolate brown she-cat, with her right eye being yellow and her left eye being blue
Other: Mudpaw enjoys adventuring with friends and also listening to the stories the clan's elders have to tell.
Intro: There will be felines who are known to be small and weak, while ending up to be the strongest. They will take revenge on all those who made fun of them and put them down. And the clan would fight against this revenge.
Attachments
Mudwing.jpg
Mudwing.jpg (40.13 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

accepted just remind me to add you on the front page i cant do it now
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 am

Happy Birthday, both of you)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyruKatt » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 am

Brightleaf looked at Jetstar, had she known him for more than thirty seconds she would have felt shy under his gaze.
KyruKatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me