WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WARRIORS CATS *Accepting allways*

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

uh...)
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks
~*:Warriors Luver~*:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

{ Nothing much besides that Scourge stepped onto Rapidclan }

Icestar

She hissed "have you came here to threaten us!? Who are you!" she demeanded her fur fluffing up and her claws sheathed in rage.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am

kk)

Glowingflower was in a dream now. She was in a dark place. She opened her eyes and she could see nothing but dark, evil cats. She lunged at one but it pushed her back. She growled and meowed, "Where is StarClan?" "StarClan is GONE!" the evil cats meowed. Glowingflower yowled when the evil cats pinned her for StarClan's help. No help came and she woke up in a jolt.
I am making my own forum to make adoptables, write stories, and RP!!!! My username will be WarriorsLuver. The link will be put in my siggy once its open to be used. I will transfer some of my work from here to my site, starting all new if its a RP of course. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I will not be RPing on CS anymore :'( I have made my site though!!! YYYAAAYYYY http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1339/peach ... giconc.png Please my fellow RPing buddies join me in a great adventure to come on a fresh new site!!! I will be sticking around on CS I just won't be doing much in the forums :) Thanks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Scourge

He laughed and padded towards her and whispered something in her ear. He stepped back as her eyes widened with fear and dibeleif. "Watch out" he hissed and stalked away his shoulder blades higher than his head and his headfur dirty and messy.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*:Warriors Luver~*: » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am

Glowingflower crawled out of the bush she had slept in and looked around worriedly. She padded slowly back to camp with pricked ears and began calling for Icestar. Her vision was blurry and she felt dizzy. She felt lost. Very, very lost. She tripped over a rock and was sent head first into a tree, knocking her out-cold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me