~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Postby TigerFox25 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

ScarfaceSanguineous wrote:
Tigerfox25 wrote:ooc: {{{
ScarfaceSanguineous wrote:Raventuft stood up from quickly burying his catch to notice a flutter of feathers. Oh, another one? Must be my lucky day. the smokey gray tom thought, dropping to a crouch and lifting his head to search for the prey. There it was, right next to that tree! A thrush, skinny it may be, but food all the same. The tom slowly stalked forward, then quickly leaped up and swiped at the bird, catching a pawful of feathers in his claws. He sharply brought his paw down, snapping the fowl's neck. Raventuft lightly picked up the thrush in his jaws and recovered his previous prey. With both lifeless creatures firmly in his maw he started the short journey back to Camp.

[Accepted ^^

I'm curious how I can edit the front page? Since it's your post.]

sry but this is gunna bug me.... its Jaw not maw XD

"with both lifeless creatures firmly in his maw..."}}}

[I've actually heard maw used instead of mouth ;3 Not to mention in his jaw would sound a bit odd.

Thanks for your concern though.]

lol.... now this quote is getting long

and np XD... I might use that more often now :3
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarfaceSanguineous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm

[..bump?]
ScarfaceSanguineous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:50 am

[who all are in the clan camp right now?]
quote of the month:

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarfaceSanguineous » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 pm

[Aaaaah.....not sure. When we last left off Raventuft was on his way back there. I guess I'll make him finish his journey xD]

Raventuft trotted into Camp, dropping his prey on the Fresh-kill pile and picking out a thin bird for himself. He settled down in his usual spot near the edge of camp and bit into the prey. It was a little stringy, but it filled him with energy as he ate. He sneezed as a feather drifted too close to his nose, tickling it. "Gahah, feathers." he murdered to himself, chuckling.
ScarfaceSanguineous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm

shadowclaw:

Shadowclaw paddedinto camp and looked at the freshkill pile, then around at the clan members in the clearing... there wasnt very many cats inside so he asummed that they had gone out on a patrol or to ogo train apprentices
quote of the month:

TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Ember...
I sighed as I fell asleep. Splotches was in his nest, about one foot away from me.
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items