~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Postby noisecollective » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

(yes and yes!)
"Really?"
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:25 am

shadowclaw nodded "It was dark... i know i was far from camp... but i dont know where. i was walking blindly through a forest... it seemed like the ones we have here. there was a long black hard terrian breaking through the middle of the large forest... It-it scented weird... like crowfood..." He continued
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaeporeons » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am

Patches dropped down on her haunches. She carefully stalked through the forest, hoping to find the lost mouse. She passed a river,not thinking much of it. But then she realized how far she had gone, and still hadn't found a mouse or prey of any kind! Maybe she was being too loud.

Patches got up and looked around before dropping again. She would wait around for a bit before going further.
Vaeporeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 am

(ooc: am i allowed to have another pet? if so,
Name:
Tigerfox
Warrior Name:
whirlwing
warrior
Rank Wanted:
warrior
History:
clan born, so she knows... She was actually a kittypet when she was a cat
Personality:
loving, but very ferocious... Will battle if needed or if clan is in danger.
Kin:
X
Pic:
Other:
has no idea shes a kittypet but the clan does. Many tease her for being a kittypet but she counter aruges with "im not a kittypet, if you want me to prove it, i can rip your ears off right now!" and she can... When she was an apprentice she would sneak off at night and train.

XD thanks :D)
quote of the month:

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarfaceSanguineous » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

(Oops, almost forgot about this RP ^^; )

Raventuft perked his ears and padded into camp. A sparrow, mouse, and a shrew was clamped in his jaws. He took a pace toward the Fresh-Kill Pile and lightly placed the prey a slight space from the Pile. He paused, looking over the prey, before taking a small mouse for himself. The tom trotted to an edge of the camp and settled down with the mouse, which he made short work of. After his meal he groomed himself thoroughly and sat for a little while, enjoying the contrast of the Sun's warmth to the chill of the day.
Last edited by ScarfaceSanguineous on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScarfaceSanguineous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 am

Mistypool...
I thought about the words again. What were they again? Oh yes, I remember. I ponder their meaning a while.
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 pm

"Is that all?"
(Accepted)
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 am

"no..." Shadowclaw contined "As i walked up to the black strip of land, thunder started to strike, it lit the sky, and the land... in the middle was a cat... unmoving just laying there..." His eyes were wide with fear, which was not very common with him. but he continued "I-I Dont remember who it was... but i dont remember the pelt though..."
quote of the month:

TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Ravenstar held back her regular actions of sympathy and simply nodded. "This information is very important"
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Lightheart...
I watched Frostclaw as I padded towards the training grounds, my jaws wide open for any scent just in case.

Mistypool...
I sighed. Maybe there would be a fight within the clans.
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items