~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Cloudclan~{Open!}

Postby TigerFox25 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm

shadowclaw:

Shadowclaw blinked back to reality, realized, where he was then nodded at Ravenstar "Of course" He mewed "Anything else you want?"

Whirlwind:
Whirlwind stalked through the forest, her senses searching for any sign of life... she pricked her ears as she heard a soft rustling, in the undergrowth, close to the base of a tree. she dropped into a hunting crouch and slowly moved forward, her weight even on all paws. before too long she lunged, catching the mouse with her thorn sharp claws, then killing it with a swift bite to the neck. She set it back down at the tree and flung dirt over it, to make sure no other hunters took her prey. she continued on, staying quiet and keep watch all over, before too long she scented tracks... of a cat. they were still fresh, a little too fresh for comfort, she climbed a tree and started to follow them, making sure not to stir any branches and break them.
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarfaceSanguineous » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Raventuft let out a large yawn, his pearly teeth glinting in the pale sunlight. He stretched his massive furry gray legs and shivered slightly at a cool No-Leaf's breeze. Having been refreshed by his meal and the small rest, he felt invigorated. Ah, I feel like hunting again! The tom shook his thick, dark gray pelt and padded out of Camp to see what he could catch.
ScarfaceSanguineous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm

"No" Ravenstar replied neutrally.
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 am

Name: Ember-Splotches
Warrior Name: Emberheart-Redtail
Rank Wanted: Not sure not sure
History: Became a loner when owners abandoned her. She ran into Splotches who had the same tale-Same tale
Personality: sensible, stubborn, and helpful, she your's other's needs before her own. She cares about the inside, not the outside-easygoing, fast-paced, kind, "whatever" sort of mode, are all things. But he really is actually paying hard attention to the world around them.
Kin: No lineage known-No lineage known
Pic: Black with little reddish-brown spots all over her. She has amber eyes-He has a brightly colored orange color fur, natural. He has bright green eyes to go with it.
Other: may join the clan.
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 am

shadowclaw:
He nodded then left the den, feeling as if the whole forest was lifted off his sholders.

Whirlwind:

in front of her a bush rustled, and through the dark green leaves she saw a white she-cat with calico spots, then she noticed the collar... Great, a kittypet wandered too far from her twolegs. She thought, as she continued to stalk it.
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:59 am

((Oh by the way Raven Queen I changed my username from Captain Rutabaga to Kira De Shola.))
╔════════════╗

pronouns please.
here. lots of love <3

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:17 am

(okay)
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarfaceSanguineous » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Raventuft lifted his heavy gray head to look at the filtered sky between the bare branches of the trees, his eyes glinting with the pale light. He gave a small smile and turned his gaze back to the foliage in front of him. His paws made a tiny muffled thud with each step as he padded through the woods, alert for any movement, sound, or scent that might signal prey. Raventuft froze as a small furry creature poked it head out of a hole. The feline immediately recognized it to be a mouse, surprisingly fat for this time of year. He crouched down, bunching his haunches before leaping at the creature, missing by a hair. The dark gray cat was momentarily filled with adrenaline, and managed to bat at the prey and regain it, ending the creature's torment with a bite to the neck. The tom stood up with the prey in his maw and smiled.
ScarfaceSanguineous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisecollective » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm

(im going to need a mini mod that can manage and update the cats of the clans, anyone willing? ^^)
noisecollective

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 am

Ember...
I guided Splotches back to our cave. We were almost brother and sister, we had lived together so long.

Misty pool...
I sighed and thought about it. That was really not much to build on, it wasn't really much of a decent prophecy... Maybe more would come with tonight.

((I know how you feel *runs away screaming*))
╔════════════╗

pronouns please.
here. lots of love <3

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items