elemental divide. open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: elemental divide. open

Postby choasblast03 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

"Ill tell you all about him if you fly us to camp okay?" She barganed determened to not got to the mines
I am part of the adopt a newbie organization
ImageImage
94% of teens freak out if Justin Bieber was on a 1,000 ft building threatening to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you are part of the 6% who brought popcorn and a lawn chair, and are yelling"DO A FLIP"with a megaphone.The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
choasblast03

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Simplicity. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

He nodded "agreed" luonto stood and got a secure yet comfortable grip on her, lifting off with seeming ease.
Under construction c:
Simplicity.

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm

" I wonder what it would be like to actually have wings to have that freedom that you could do whatever you wanted" she thought out loud
ImageImage
94% of teens freak out if Justin Bieber was on a 1,000 ft building threatening to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you are part of the 6% who brought popcorn and a lawn chair, and are yelling"DO A FLIP"with a megaphone.The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
choasblast03

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Simplicity. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 pm

"We'll, there are conditions, like storms..wind...and they kind of get in the way" he hoped to make them sound as least fun as possible so she wouldn't feel so down about it.
Under construction c:
Simplicity.

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

"But I know flyers that can control weather so it never gets in the way still the freedom would be nice" she continued "well anyways tell a little more about yourself what do you like to do and stuff like that" trying to change the subject
ImageImage
choasblast03

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Simplicity. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:47 pm

"Him...well, I used to just live on my own, do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted." He shrugged slightly, flying towards camp quickly, easily able to spot it from above "never really was a pack wolf kind of guy...don't know why"
Under construction c:
Simplicity.

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

"Cause your a male. Sietificly they like to more start packs then join them. Feas don't care, we are sorta pushed around anyway we never get to say our opinion" she stated plainly
"ITS TRUE!!!!" She assured "I researched it!!!"
ImageImage
choasblast03

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Simplicity. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 pm

He chuckled "I believe, I just never was used to any sort of company, never knew my parents, pretty sure they resented me for my wings..probably thought I was cursed or something" he chuckled at the thought with a shake of his head. They soon reached the camp and he started to spiral a descent in wide circles
Under construction c:
Simplicity.

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:56 pm

"WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she cheered
ImageImage
choasblast03

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Simplicity. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Luonto laughed freely and sped up, drifting gracefully to stop when he carefully placed her on the ground, landing next to her slowly, regaining his balance from the flight. He rarely flew for long, but usually got a bit dizzy afterward
Under construction c:
Simplicity.

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to Animal Role Plays (Fandom-based)