You're a lonely cat walking along a forest. You've been hungry for a while now and you can't remember the last time you ate, so you search, looking for food. A small silver tabby approaches you and you think she is going to tell you to get off her clan's territory because she smells like a clan cat, but she doesn't kick you off. She brings you to her clan and mews, "If you stay with us, we will give you pently of food at night and give you the medical treatment you need. Do you wish to stay in Fernclan?" You pause and think about your answer.
Welcome to the Fernclan RP! Before you fill out the form, please read the rules.
- Tess's rules apply
- No god cats
- When fighting gorily or mating, blur or skip time
- No killing other cats unless you've talked to them about it
- No being your own mate
- All apprentices must have a mentor
- You can any amount of cats in the RP, as long as you RP all of them
- Please only real cat pictures
- Medicine cat's can not have mates
- Leaders may have mates, but that doesn't make the mate more special
- Follow all the rules and have fun c:
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life.
2. Do not hunt outside of the Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
11. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit isn't from the Clan.
12. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
13. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
14. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.