CLOSED

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 am

This lady: https://toyhou.se/1652366.geneva
Sure! If you'd like shoot me a pm. we can discuss there. It's just easier to reply to the pm then to create it since I'm on mobile lol

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
coding Deviantart Art Shop TH link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm likely just a figment of
your imagination
Always happy to talk about characters

text text text text text text text text

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

Discordia wrote:This lady: https://toyhou.se/1652366.geneva
Sure! If you'd like shoot me a pm. we can discuss there. It's just easier to reply to the pm then to create it since I'm on mobile lol

Oh! Geneva! I've got some traditional headshots of her I doodled that I never added to her profile/uploaded!

We can discuss it here, then! I'd really love a character that could work in the Naruto or the Fairy Tail fandom, if you've heard of them before! Some colors I really love are black, greys, white, greens, and silvers! (green and silver are one of the best color combinations, if it's a deep green and a lighter silver). If you're going to do fairy tail, maybe more of a Russian, German, or European traditional style dress with an easier range of movement. If you're going to do Naruto, maybe something that's a cute and bouncy, kind of like a more relaxed style Lolita dress? I also always love a Gothic style dress! I was thinking black hair, even if it's black to an ombre dark green.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:16 am

Yeah, found it in my scraps (who knows why i put it there instead of my regular gallery. I probably took the picture with my phone or something lol I think i made that for the old design character for user above me thread, looks like it's in around some 2015 pics so that's likely when i put it up.

I'm a little more familiar with Naruto then Fairy Tail (I swear, i've been meaning to watch it but I haven't yet. I'm the worst) I can work with that, female character i suspect? (mainly due to the clothes options)

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
your imagination

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

Discordia wrote:Yeah, found it in my scraps (who knows why i put it there instead of my regular gallery. I probably took the picture with my phone or something lol I think i made that for the old design character for user above me thread, looks like it's in around some 2015 pics so that's likely when i put it up.

I'm a little more familiar with Naruto then Fairy Tail (I swear, i've been meaning to watch it but I haven't yet. I'm the worst) I can work with that, female character i suspect? (mainly due to the clothes options)

Yes, female would be best! I was going to make her in the same era as Konoha was founded, as that era has some of my favorite characters! If she could have a Bayakugan or a Sharingan that'd be amazing, too. For her weapon (if you'd be willing to draw it, if not, I could probably draw one myself!) it would be a scythe that's kind of like the Artemis Rod but with more of a rose or snake theme (depending on colors, silver and green would be snake, black/greys/white would be rose). She would've been close friends with Izuna Uchiha, and trying to bring peace with Hashirama and Madara.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am

OOoo. I like fun weaponry (i actually did a whole bunch of guns pieces for some of my characters back in 2015 before i went on art/CS hiatus). She should also be about their age then too, right?

If i can swing it, I'll likely set up the sheet similarly to the way Geneva's is. I'm bad with selling characters as most i make i keep, so that's often how anything I've made for someone else works out: smaller fullbody, more detailed headshot and whatever special stuff she's got I'll put another image for too.

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
your imagination

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:27 am

Discordia wrote:OOoo. I like fun weaponry (i actually did a whole bunch of guns pieces for some of my characters back in 2015 before i went on art/CS hiatus). She should also be about their age then too, right?

If i can swing it, I'll likely set up the sheet similarly to the way Geneva's is. I'm bad with selling characters as most i make i keep, so that's often how anything I've made for someone else works out: smaller fullbody, more detailed headshot and whatever special stuff she's got I'll put another image for too.

That sounds lovely! She would be more of Izuna's age, if he were still alive (I'm salty that he died, tbh), so that would be early 20s, as he was 24. Thank you! Do you have a toyhouse I could send the character you wish to have to, or would you rather do it through sta.sh?
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 am

Ahh, I wish I had toyhouse, let me tell you LOL. I've got *some* of my characters on weebly but I'm the most unorganized mess there ever was. We can do it through sta.sh i guess for the time being I'll just save it to my PC from there.

While i'm thinking of it, I can tell you without about 90% certainty that the character I'm offering for was made by memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=277474 Worshipthesquid. I'm not familiar with this particular design, but she's done 4 of my characters and her art style is super recognizable. She's pretty inactive these days on here but I always loved her designs.

Sounds good to me! Yeah, I get pretty worked up over fav. character deaths too. I'm a big baby. I remember crying to my mom about some of those things instead of going to class. Guess that's why I didn't make it in college. Too busy crying over shows.

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
your imagination

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 am

Discordia wrote:snip

Ok, thank you! I got her through a trade around a year or so ago. I'll list them as the creator, and their art does look similar. I'll change the character you'd like's name to be On Hold, so no one will snatch her up!

You should've seen me when I read about Regulus Black from Harry Potter (hence my username). He is only mentioned once or twice ever, but he's my absolute favorite character.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am

No problem! Thanks :)
I figured, I noticed you joined in 2017, unless you used to have a different account i figured you got her from someone. Her pre-mades (as opposed to customs) were in her art shop I'd say prior to 2015.

I'm actually starting to re-read the Harry Potter books! It's been a long time. I haven't read them since the final one came out (and that had to be like...at least 10 years ago or so if i recall correctly) I remember a little about him, I'll have to keep my eyes open for his mentions! I figured it was a HP reference when I saw it originally.

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
your imagination

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Discordia wrote:No problem! Thanks :)
I figured, I noticed you joined in 2017, unless you used to have a different account i figured you got her from someone. Her pre-mades (as opposed to customs) were in her art shop I'd say prior to 2015.

I'm actually starting to re-read the Harry Potter books! It's been a long time. I haven't read them since the final one came out (and that had to be like...at least 10 years ago or so if i recall correctly) I remember a little about him, I'll have to keep my eyes open for his mentions! I figured it was a HP reference when I saw it originally.

He is very rarely talked about. Regulus Black was the true hero of Slytherin. He was only eighteen when he died, and was ironically named after the heart of the lion (the star of Regulus, in the center of the Leo the Lion). Regulus was forced to join Voldemort, and was teased and bullied by his brother, Sirius. Regulus was the first to find that Voldemort had horcruxes when he sent his best friend/house elf Kreatcher to go with Voldemort to hide the Locket of Salazar Slytherin, a Horcrux of Voldemort's. He left this really witty note inside an exact copy of the locket, leaving it for Dumbledore and Harry to find later on, though they didn't know it was Regulus, because he signed it RAB. Regulus dies after he gives the locket to Kreacher, inside the cave he got it from. He is later turned into an Inferni, with only Kreacher knowing of his bravery until the note is found. At the battle of Hogwarts, Kreacher leads the house elves into battle with the battlecry of "Fight! Fight for my master, the defender of the house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!". That's the rundown of when he was mentioned, other than when Sirius was showing Harry the Black Family line, and Harry asked about Regulus, when Sirius describes him as "... my idiot brother, soft enough to believe them... that's him. He was younger than me, and a much better son, as I was constantly reminded". He was possibly a seeker for the Slytherin Qudditch Team, or the Captain of it, he was also brilliant, as he was in the Slug Club.

(Sorry, I like to go a little overboard when someone doesn't full know who Regulus is.)
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me