MORE ADDED HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby PotterStar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:09 pm

hello c:
would you take C$ for this one? https://toyhou.se/1651171.phoenix
User avatar
PotterStar
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Regulus Black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:28 am

PotterStar wrote:hello c:
would you take C$ for this one? https://toyhou.se/1651171.phoenix


It would depend on how much you're offering.
User avatar
Regulus Black
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby PotterStar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 am

Regulus Black wrote:
PotterStar wrote:hello c:
would you take C$ for this one? https://toyhou.se/1651171.phoenix


It would depend on how much you're offering.


would 50 work? i could go a little higher if needed
User avatar
PotterStar
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Regulus Black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am

I couldn’t part with gene for that low, he’s my only anthro character and I really like him.
User avatar
Regulus Black
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby PotterStar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 am

Regulus Black wrote:I couldn’t part with gene for that low, he’s my only anthro character and I really like him.


actually, it was an offer for Phoenix, one of your humanoid characters c:
User avatar
PotterStar
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Regulus Black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 am

Oh! Whoops! How much more would you add for him? He was supposed to be Kisi’s little brother.
User avatar
Regulus Black
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby PotterStar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 am

maybe 75 or 80?
User avatar
PotterStar
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby PotterStar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:16 am

PotterStar wrote:maybe 75 or 80?

I could also throw in a store pet or two
User avatar
PotterStar
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Discordia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 am

https://toyhou.se/1652256.ota-dta

Since this is listed both draw to adopt and offer to adopt I hope it's one or the other not both?

In return I could offer either artwork of one of your characters or I could make a character custom. I mainly bring it up since you actually have a character that I designed a few years ago in the humanoid folder. I don't do traditional work anymore as I got a new computer. Samples can be seen at : http://stormfox.deviantart.com

If you're interested please be aware I have a much better grasp on humanoid anatomy then animals. (Humanoid including anthro a which I mainly specialize in, humans, fantasy humanoid species, monsters and made up anatomy) however I am capable of drawing animals also
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxx
Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
[/url]
art shop
coding
link[/center]
xxxxxxxxxxx
Image
xxxxxxxxx
sig art by
allypopweshie
crazyclaw+
AI
Magic
Open for orders
Or art trades
My cat passed
away, i may be
slightly inactive
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
xxxxxxxxx
Image
User avatar
Discordia
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HQ Characters for Sale/Free

Postby Regulus Black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 am

Discordia wrote:https://toyhou.se/1652256.ota-dta

Since this is listed both draw to adopt and offer to adopt I hope it's one or the other not both?

In return I could offer either artwork of one of your characters or I could make a character custom. I mainly bring it up since you actually have a character that I designed a few years ago in the humanoid folder. I don't do traditional work anymore as I got a new computer. Samples can be seen at : http://stormfox.deviantart.com

If you're interested please be aware I have a much better grasp on humanoid anatomy then animals. (Humanoid including anthro a which I mainly specialize in, humans, fantasy humanoid species, monsters and made up anatomy) however I am capable of drawing animals also



Your'e correct! It is one or the other!

What character of mine did you design? I'd like to put your dA account as the creator! I'd love a custom human character, if possible! Shall we move this to private messaging to reduce spam?
User avatar
Regulus Black
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Character Design Shops - Trading CS pets for characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest