SELLING/TRADING/BUYING HQ CHARACTERS

Buy or sell original character designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

SELLING/TRADING/BUYING HQ CHARACTERS

Postby hashtag » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:30 am

Hello! And welcome to my character sale!

I accept list pets, C$, rares, bulk uncommons, dA points, art, and character swaps.
I also accept $$$, contact me on my dA here!

If you were to offer me any character I've favourited on toyhou.se I'd trade basically anyone/anything for that character.


Here is my tentative toyhou.se. Fursonas folder is only up for trade/sale if astounding offer.
Other folders are usually fair game but might be a bit more pricey than their real value, as they are special characters.
My unsorted folder is off limits. End of discussion.

Here is my easy/sales/trades toyhou.se!
boop

You can contact me through pm or on this thread!
Thank you!

When you buy a character from me, you can change anything you'd like! Name, personality, a bit of its design! As long as you credit the artists and creator, I don't mind any changes!

CURRENT CHARACTERS ON HOLD

n/a

Character Spotlight
This is where you will see characters I am looking to sell more than others!

Today's spotlight is...

Divinity & Alex!

Requirements;

I am hoping they will go together and stay together, if it comes to they will be separated please make the offer worth my time.
I will be picky on who gets them, I want to know they will be taken care of, not thrown in a secondary folder never to be seen again.
Please note I will check up on them from time to time!
You may sell them, but please ask & inform me first.
Last edited by hashtag on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 am, edited 31 times in total.
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby fweetfweet » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

Hey Hashtag! What are you looking to get for Code and Maui?
Looking for HQ traditional art? Head over to my new shop!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=200118
User avatar
fweetfweet
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:33 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:58 am

hashtag wrote:
Hello! And welcome to my character sale!

I accept list pets, C$, old pets, art, and character swaps. Depending on the character, maybe even uncommons.

!!FOR THE TIME BEING, YOU CAN OFFER ON ALL GROUPS EXCEPT FOR UNSORTED!!

Here is my toyhou.se!
boop

You can contact me through pm or on this thread!
Thank you!
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 am

hashtag wrote:
hashtag wrote:
Hello! And welcome to my character sale!

I accept list pets, C$, old pets, art, and character swaps. Depending on the character, maybe even uncommons.

!!FOR THE TIME BEING, YOU CAN OFFER ON ALL GROUPS EXCEPT FOR UNSORTED!!

Here is my toyhou.se!
boop

You can contact me through pm or on this thread!
Thank you!
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:29 am

hashtag wrote:
hashtag wrote:
hashtag wrote:
Hello! And welcome to my character sale!

I accept list pets, C$, old pets, art, and character swaps. Depending on the character, maybe even uncommons.

!!FOR THE TIME BEING, YOU CAN OFFER ON ALL GROUPS EXCEPT FOR UNSORTED!!

Here is my toyhou.se!
boop

You can contact me through pm or on this thread!
Thank you!
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:21 pm

HUGE clean out. Some that were not for trade now are, and other are just much easier to get! Go ahead and check it out :)

Please keep in mind: Some of these characters do come with high quality art. In some cases that could raise the price, in others it makes no difference. Just all depends on how much I like the character, or how much I don't. But I do not ask for too much! No high balling.


(If the character has low quality art but I really like it, obviously it'll be a fair price. I do not do any high balling here)
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby Molly. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 pm

I love Carson and Lacey. ;v; I have C$ (getting kinda low tho) and pets here.
Hello! I'm Molly. I love Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout more than anything.
My pfp was drawn by me! <3
Image Image
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Molly.
 
Posts: 2988
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:24 am

MetalheadMolly wrote:I love Carson and Lacey. ;v; I have C$ (getting kinda low tho) and pets here.


Awesome!

Carson was about 50 C$ to buy, and then the sketch sheet was 100 C$-150 C$. I am willing to go lower since I do not use him though! I can sell him for 40-50 C$.

As for Lacey, I will accept 10 C$ for her, or 2 '09 rares.


Pictures sent! Thanks for your business c:
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby Suga Yoongi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 am

Hello!

I really like this babe https://toyhou.se/1206259.kerry

Do you have anything specific you’d like for him? ^^


























Image
Image

Image




░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ImageImageImageImage
──© // DA Account
Image







Image


























User avatar
Suga Yoongi
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SELLING/TRADING CHARACTERS ~50+~

Postby hashtag » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am

Suga Yoongi wrote:Hello!

I really like this babe https://toyhou.se/1206259.kerry

Do you have anything specific you’d like for him? ^^


Not anything specific for specifically him. You could offer a fair amount of anything that is on the list on the top page c:!
hashtag|hash|hashi
they/them|loves everyone
don't be afraid to message me ❦
{p!atd|mcr|furries|tøp|d&p}
|trade?|selling chars
Pagedolls by lost-ghoul
Icon by zshimmer88
Sleeping Coffee by nuggetseb

ImageImageImage
love uImage
hiImage
User avatar
hashtag
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Character Design Shops - Trading CS pets for characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anover and 1 guest