I BUY ANY CHARACTER!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: BUYING CHARACTERS! :D

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 am

up
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleWizard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:11 am

I'm giving away free characters if you're interested ^^ viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3561769
just a lonely gay cowboy uwu
they/them

toyhouse
collecting pink pets <3

LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanderdoq » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:13 am

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3561456

I have some open ones here, that I would be willing to take pets for!
wanderdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 am

shelter-staffie wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3561456

I have some open ones here, that I would be willing to take pets for!

Posted there <3
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:27 am

Heya! I have this bunch for sale, if you want to take a look. The prices are indicated in the descriptions, though I'm willing to haggle.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

Daevyr wrote:Heya! I have this bunch for sale, if you want to take a look. The prices are indicated in the descriptions, though I'm willing to haggle.

https://sta.sh/01m4c232g8qa

https://sta.sh/01ws67zu5wc3

https://sta.sh/0wjwn7ti0ig

https://sta.sh/02ewl3jei9xk

https://sta.sh/01i7leevde20

https://sta.sh/012bpzbu93tx

https://sta.sh/01ensmaq1702

Can i make an offer on all of these :D
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

LittleWizard wrote:I'm giving away free characters if you're interested ^^ viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3561769

Posted there <3
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 am

Lymph wrote:
Hello, and welcome :)

I love characters, I love a lot of characters.

I can offer A N Y of my pets, I'm not attached, anything reserved you cannot see!

I do of course ask that, you be reasonable as to buy many characters, I shall need many pets!

I've sold my fair share of characters, I know how it works ;)

I'm online a lot, and I check this thread a lot, It won't be long before I reply!

I am interested in any characters, feral, human, anthro, etc!

Please post examples!

The design is most valuable (and art that goes with it of course, if any!) but the quality of the ref or drawing can help as badly photographed traditional or LINED PAGES, are hard to determine colours and sometimes designs!

I prefer you to ask of an offer and see if I'm willing, but if you are REALLY unsure, I'll offer first!

Rules:

Please don't get mad if you say ''offer'' and I go wayyy under, it's not meant to be offensive, and if you've never said previously what your range is then I don't know how much YOU think it's worth :(

Once I buy the character it is mine, I will not say I made the character, I will not remove any signatures, But I have the right to sell it although I probably won't sell, I CAN.

I don't buy characters drawn on lined paper unless of course you have another fullbody drawing without lined paper!

Lists aren't for one character with no other art EXCEPT in specific circumstances with expensive designs

I'll probably buy your character! But if I don't, I shouldn't have to give a reason <3
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:35 am

Lymph wrote:

I can offer A N Y of my pets, I'm not attached, anything reserved you cannot see!

I do of course ask that, you be reasonable as to buy many characters, I shall need many pets!

I'm online a lot, and I check this thread a lot, It won't be long before I reply!

Please post examples!

The design is most valuable (and art that goes with it of course, if any!) but the quality of the ref or drawing can help as badly photographed traditional or LINED PAGES, are hard to determine colours and sometimes designs!

I prefer you to ask of an offer and see if I'm willing, but if you are REALLY unsure, I'll offer first!

Rules:

Please don't get mad if you say ''offer'' and I go wayyy under, it's not meant to be offensive, and if you've never said previously what your range is then I don't know how much YOU think it's worth :(

Once I buy the character it is mine, I will not say I made the character, I will not remove any signatures, But I have the right to sell it although I probably won't sell, I CAN.

I don't buy characters drawn on lined paper unless of course you have another fullbody drawing without lined paper!

Lists aren't for one character with no other art EXCEPT in specific circumstances with expensive designs

I'll probably buy your character! But if I don't, I shouldn't have to give a reason <3
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 am

Lymph wrote:

Please post examples!

Rules:

Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me