Ƀᴙake for Fᴙeedom 1x1 with •| RËUNE |•

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ƀᴙake for Fᴙeedom 1x1 with •| RËUNE |•

Postby Tossing Spades » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Ƀᴙake for Fᴙeedom
Juve. The prison for any rebellious teenager. What's worst than that? Being 17 going on 18 and in juvenile prison. Nothing's worse than being trialed as an adult. No one wants to go from the closest thing they know as a playground to the real world, but that's life. Most in this situation try to fight it, try to get out of it, and eventually break and take their punishment. In Curse's mind, that's not an option. Curse will fight it, will get out, and refuses to go down with the rest of them. She'd been under lock and hold for two, almost three years now, and you'd think that's long enough for a 15, now 27 year old to deserve, right? Well here's her problem - she's sentenced to 15 to life; and Curse isn't seeing her life like that. Not ever.
There's newbies coming in all the time, most thinking they're so cool, they're what it's all about, but eventually get owned by the alpha of the block. In her block, there's a newbie that's in somewhat of the same situation. This one seems different than the others she's seen before, and she decides to help. They both want out - before it's too late.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image Here[/img][/left][center][size=85][b]|Name|[/b]

[b]|Nickname|[/b]

[b]|Gender|[/b]

[b]|Age|[/b]

[b]|Theme Song|[/b]

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[b]|Eye Color|[/b]

[b]|Hair Color|[/b]

[b]|Body Modifications[/b]

[b]|Other Pictures|[/b]

[b]|Personality|[/b]

[b]|History|[/b]

[b]|Other|[/b][/size][/center]
Last edited by Tossing Spades on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƀᴙake for Fᴙeedom 1x1 with Aᴍʙᴇʀ.Ѻʙsᴄᴜʀᴇ

Postby Tossing Spades » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

|Name|
Jaylinn Ray Aronian

|Nickname|
Curse

|Gender|
Female

|Age|

|Theme Song|
>>Cage The Elephant - One Ear<<
>>She's Long Gone - The Black Keys<<
>>Cold Hard B*** - Jet<<

|Eye Color|
Yellow irises, with a pretty green outline and an amber color dancing just outside the pupil.
Looks like this.

|Hair Color|
Dark brown, almost black

|Body Modifications
Tattoo

|Other Pictures|
Dreaming
Leather jacket
Smoke

|Personality|
A bit of a trouble maker, Curse loves the wild side of things. She's not much of a sociable girl and is impossibly stubborn with a twist of sarcasm and wittiness. Curse is loud, bold, proud, rough, a dare devil, and loves to have fun - her way. Her fun side is a different side of fun, creative and bright, and edgy. In a way, she's manipulative, usually finds it easy to find people's weaknesses or flaws, and uses them to her advantage to protect herself. Very dangerous when crossed, Curse will take the wheel when she wants, and easily fits the part of the alpha in any group she wants to dominate, but never really means to. Curse has got a habit of having a first impression as a hot head or crazy. As a start she's not the most friendly person you'll ever meet, nor caring either it would seem from the first word that comes of her mouth. Depending on what kind of person is in contact with her they all may have different opinions about her, depending on how they approach her. Curse is more of a person to react than start the reaction socially. If an attitude is the first thing she gets from a person, most likely a quick witted or sarcastic comment to shoot back in defense. Not much of a people person it isn't surprising that Curse usually could probably care less about what others may think of her and her actions, being that she always knows what she's doing. Obviously sympathy isn't one of Curse's specialties in her charming personality, nor is gentleness like in most women's behavior, and is willing to do almost anything to survive. Playing by her own rules, she almost expects everyone to hate her from the get-go, seeming as if she hopes everyone will. One big factor that many seem to hate about Curse is the fact that she says it how it is, and never holds back on the truth if it is needed to be told.
Although she's rough on the edges and maybe a little on the inside also, Curse isn't all bad like an ignorant person would think. If the time is taken to look deeper than the leather jacket, sarcasm, and bold streak of rebellion, there so much more to her. When alone with a particular person, Curse's true feelings may come out about that one person in very sutle fashion. To a person who doesn't care to look deeper, it may seem she won't care for anyone, but really she has a good judge of character usually from the moment she meets you. She hates fakers and people who cover up who they really are to show off, or prove something to the world. People that lie are her biggest pet peeve. That's one thing that Curse would never do - lie. Then again she's somewhat of a hypocrite herself, her natural edgy voice hides her true self. Not much of a girl for relationships, she's always pushing herself away from others, for some reason a lot of people feel comfortable to tell her their heartbreaking stories, making her slightly uncomfortable.
In depth, Curse is amazingly loyal and giving, thinking of others before herself, and actually has a big heart despite her other traits. The little things she does for people go unnoticed and unappreciated, and she's become used to this, and has actually learned to like the secretive warmth of her true heart.
A rare smile is a big factor that many never see unless Curse is very pleased with something or someone, let alone a genuine laugh, it almost would seem impossible.
Really, Curse is a fun- loving girl that just wants freedom. Her decisions may not leave everyone happy if anyone at all, but Curse always has her reason for things, and never does something without thinking. Her personality may seem like a big cover up, but one thing that is as real as her is the fact that her bark is just as bad as her bite.

|History|
Jaylinn's family is rich. And I mean rich. That was exactly the problem. She was born in the wrong family, in the wrong world, being that even though she was born and raised to be proper and use manners, Curse never had the knack to stay within the lines that were appropriate. There was just something about breaking things, the rules, and telling people 'no' when she didn't want it, that made her confident and have a better image of herself. About to the age of 14 she joined a street gang, more of a biker gang. IT wasn't one of those thug gangs that filled people of lead, but the type that would hang out at the junkyard, break things in the stores, and own the streets. How she ended up in the block, well, you go ahead and ask her yourself.
|Other|

|Name|
Samuel Keegan March
|Nickname|
Sam

|Gender|
Male

|Age|

|Theme Song|
>>Handlebars - FloBots<<

|Eye Color|
A dark blue

|Hair Color|
Dark brown

|Body Modifications
Tattoo

|Other Pictures|
Beanie
In the mirror

|Personality|
Sam isn't the kindest soul you'd ever meet, kind of screwed up inside. At first sight, you wouldn't put your life in Sam's hands what so ever, but sometimes you wouldn't have a choice. Labeled as a back-stabber and a fighter easily, Sam's not the person most would love to hang with. Obviously, he isn't the most loyal guy you'd meet and his smooth talk and constant flirting gives him the reputation of a player. He's not one to care about the personality of a girl usually, a hard shell to crack, if crackable at all. Although he's got these terrible reps, Sam's still got girls waiting by the phone for him, and they usually end up waiting forever. Socially, Sam was never one to mess around. He's smart, real smart actually, but his problem were people who loved to walk all over him, or tried at least. Yeah, he is a bad boy, but Sam is THE bad boy. You didn't mess around with this guy, because everyone knew he played dirty. Sam's pretty simple to figured out to the trained eye, and even to the untrained eye.
There's nothing really to 'deep' about Sam, except for the fact that he loves to cook. Yep. Cooking is Sams thing, but no one knows it, and he tends to keep it like that. In reality, he dreams to become a world famous cook, or even just open a successful restaurant somewhere downtown. But, other than that; Sam is the perfect image of a stereotypical bad boy.
|History|
Been here an there, Sam doesn't have the background that people would weep over, but he doesn't have a picture perfect one either. In an abusive home with a mother that was a drug addict and his father an abuser. There Sam received many bruises and broken bones from his abusive father. It was a vicious circle Sam realized, finally ran away at 13 and breaking the constant circle, meeting that gang that Curse happened to join later on. Everyone in the prison knows that Curse and Sam were brought in together, which meant they must have been in for the same thing, so most of them steer clear of them both.
|Other|

{Btw I might be using a character nicknamed 'skull' to talk to sometimes, but he's not really important lol. Here's a picture of him though - Skull I think you can guess why his nick name is skull.. xD}
Last edited by Tossing Spades on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

|Name|
Sadie Pikke

|Nickname|
Rue

|Gender|
"What? Are you blind?!"

|Age|
17 Years

|Theme Song|
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

|Eye Color|
Many say her eyes are striking, the first thing you notice when you look at her. As if indecisive, her irises vary in color. From her pupil, a brown ring somehow makes its way to blue. Just look.

|Hair Color|
"It's always been red...but not blood red." She dyes her hair that unnatural red as seen in her other pictures, but without dye, it's just normal.

|Body Modifications
Her tattoo. But, it's only on her left leg.

|Other Pictures|
A Taste Of What It's Like...
The Smile That Got Away
What Have I Done?!
The Good 'Ol Days

|Personality|
At first glance, you might wonder, "Who forgot their cheerleader at Juve?!" Yes, this is true, she doesn't look like the type to be locked up in a cell. Maybe that's because she doesn't douse herself in leather, or isn't covered from head to toe in tattoos. Actually, she does look like she could step out onto a football field and start waving a pair of pom poms around. But, if you value your health, you shouldn't judge this book by her cover. She won't hesitate to do her best at massacring your face if you step outta line. It's a common misconception, people always take her for the tiny, helpless little girl who needs to be saved. This definitely isn't the case. In more ways then one, she is fearless. Despite her looks, she will pick a fight with anyone and has the mouth to back it up. If you happen to say something she doesn't agree with, she will make it known. Expect a sarcastic, smart a** comment in return.
She has a tenancy to pick apart people by observing everything. Straight down to the way they move to the way their eyes change when they are feeling different emotions. You'd be surprised how much you can learn about a person just by reading them. This gives her a high advantage over most people and makes her a force not to be reckoned with.
Rue also is very independent, although she did run with her "pack" outside of Juve. She'd really rather be alone. A "lone wolf" if you will...she doesn't really care about many others then herself. She's not the type of girl to go goo goo over a guy or cry because she lost someone. She would probably be the one to sell you out, that is, unless you had something she wanted/needed. Once she was done with you, she'd leave you for the vultures. Yes, she does seem like a heartless b****, but she couldn't care less about what you thought.

|History|
Rue was actually normal at one point in her life. In fact, that was the problem. She never wanted to be an "Average Jane." She refused to be labeled as a barbie, someone made of plastic who was told what to do and how to do it. This is the life her parents wanted her to lead. Once she was old enough to figure out that she could make her own decisions, she did. So, she broke a few rules and along the way, gained an entire new reputation. At age 15, she started to hang out with friends that were, as her mother recalled, unpleasant. Not entirely unwillingly, they eventually transformed her into what she is today. Rue. When she entered this new group of friends, she was convinced Sadie wasn't a good enough name for her anymore. It didn't fit her "new perspective." So, her friends started calling her Rue. This was perfect! She basically adopted the name, and many people forgot what her real name even was.
So, how did she land a one-way ticket into the slammer? It was quite easy, soon after everyone caught sight of her new name, they realized that there was a bada** red head behind it. She became wild. Going to parties, drinking alcohol, getting drunk, getting into fights, skipping school, doing drugs, and shoplifting. Of course, you have to get caught in order to earn a reputation with the Police. In fact, she probably couldn't tell you how many times she'd received a threat to be locked up. She dared them to do it, only continuing her behavior. Now, look where that has gotten her.

|Other|
Nope!
Last edited by WalkerNom on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 am

{Rue? That's my nickname :D haha}
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 am

[ Really?! Haha, that's crazy!! ]
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 am

{Right?! Haha that's kinda funny:] anyway im thinking about adding a guy, I'm not sure. What do you think?
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 am

[ You can if you want! :3 I'm not very good at RPing more then one charrie, but I was also thinking about starting with a guy. But then I figured, nah, because then it would probably end up like a romance RP and I wanted to keep the all-these-people-are-criminals feel. But, you do what you want! ]
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 am

{good point! But still I think it'd be interesting. I'll add him in later. :] }
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tossing Spades » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

҂ "Ҫ u я s ɛ" ҂ R a y ҂ A r o n i a n ҂

"Apperently It's a Crime To Be Myself."
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

{{ "They say I'm just a stupid kid, just a crazy radical,
Rock and roll is dead I probably should've stayed in school,
Another generation X who somehow slipped up through the crack,
They'd love to see me fall but I'm already on my back"
}}
Leaning on the cold cement wall of her cell, she looked up at the empty bunk above here. Apparently some where supposed to be getting new cell mates, but then again she'd been here for three years and they haven't giving her a single one. It was probably because of her bad rep. Stupid Curse though to herself, snorting softly and shaking her head. The cell across from her was empty, so most likely that one was the first to be filled by the newbies. In truth, she hated newbies unlike some prisoners. They loved messing with them, with their attitudes, everyone thought they should all be taught where they're place was. For some reason most of the prisoners looked for her to do that, but truthfully, Curse could careless who was the top dog and who was the omega. According to the others, she was top dog just because of what she'd been locked up for, and that made Curse laugh. Then again, she didn't mind the prisoners leaving her alone because of it.
Propping one foot up on the bed as if her were pushing it away with her foot, she ran her fingers through her dark bangs only for them to fall back into her amber eyes. The other prisoners were loud and annoying, but she'd learned to drown them out of her thoughts and peaceful daydreams she escaped too most of the time. Looking up, there was a little clock that ticked with one hand, the other two staying in place. Almost noon. Which meant it was almost time for 'recess' as the warden still called it, as if they were still in 4th grade.
{{ "Now I know I'm not a saint, I been a sinner all my life
I ain't tryin' to hide my flaws, I'd rather keep them in the light
They wanna criticize, scrutinize, cast another stone

Burn me at the stake and sit and watch it from the throne"
}}
Letting out s long, soft sigh Curse leaned forward, dropping her foot and reaching for the black journal she wrote in almost every night. Flipping through the pages and not really reading any of the pages her thoughts were interrupted by the loud opening of the block's doors, and suddenly all the prisoners went wild. Banging on the bars and shouting, cursing at least every other word, Curse drew her attention up. The newbies were here.

{I hope this is enough to work off of:] I was thinking Rue could be placed in the cell across from her?}
ImageImage
Tossing Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:59 am

[ Nah, this is good! ^^; Oddly enough, my Aunt used to work in a prison as a secretary and told me some of the things they do when they bring in new prisoners. So, I have a bit of knowledge about it. Good, this will help my posts! ]
"RUE" SADIE PIKKE
{No, you can't control me. No, I'm not your pet. You can't just keep me locked away; On that, do you wanna bet?}
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Rue sauntered slowly down the empty halls of the prison while an officer tugged on her arm to keep her moving. Her hands cuffed, and her head slightly forward, but enough so a few loose hairs fell to her face. She listened to the man drone on and on about the "scum" that was locked up here and that all these kids had ruined their lives. The way his top lip curled up when he spoke in disgust made her want to scoff. Really? Seems to me, my life had just begun, her arrogant teenage mind wanted to spat back. It's not that she was scared to, it just wasn't worth her time. She began to shut his voice out of her mind, listening only to the shuffling sounds the orange jumpsuit made with each step. They had taken everything from her, even her old clothes, and replaced them with the ugly jumpsuit that felt like it was two sizes too big.

She was new to this, as well as a bunch of other teenagers, but it felt like it was natural. All of this had been expected and she acted like it was routine. It must have come from her many experiences with officers. They were all the same. Do this, and do that... she mocked them to herself. As she did, a sly smile formed on her lips and she fought the urge to laugh. Soon, she was led to a big heavy door with all the other "newbies" and her thoughts were replaced with the sound of the prisoners. They were going crazy, like someone had just scored the winning goal in a football game. She listened as they pounded on the walls of their cells, and shouted curse words at them even through the wall. It all seemed to get louder as the door was swung open, and she was led through, the officer escorting her in giving her arm another tug. Ah, here we go, She thought as she braced herself for the comments she was gonna get. She'd loose her temper almost instantly and would just have to go through another lecture.

She clenched her teeth together angrily as she neared the first few cells, receiving whistles from guys as well as shouting and cursing from the rest of them. She rolled her eyes, before scanning her surroundings once more. A few officers had raised their voices too, but instead to keep the teens under control. It all went by so quickly, and before she knew it, she was facing an empty cell and her escort had finally stopped tugging on her arm to unlock the door. Looks like she'd be the only one occupying this one. Once he had the door open, she was led inside and the officer backed away from her instead of turning and leaving. She listened to the clatter of the bars sliding back into place and then the lock clicked as if to say, "your in there now." The cell was pretty dark and lonely, but she didn't care. "
Pikke! You gonna get those cuffs off, or not?" the officer offered, motioning his head towards a small break in the bars where there was just enough room for her to place her hands through and get the cuffs taken off.

With a sigh, she backed her way up to the door and put her hands through the hole. She felt his hand grab her wrists as he unlocked the cuffs and backed away quickly, hoping that no one had seen him. She knew how he reacted, even with her back turned. She felt the sudden urge to get away was he pushed off her wrists and heard the two footsteps on the cement floor. No reason to be afraid... her dark mind muttered to her. It made her feel like she had power over him, like she wasn't the new kid on the block. Another sly smile. She brought her wrists back towards her and turned to look out of the cell. The officer was already gone, she couldn't help but notice the cell directly across from her that held a girl with dark brown hair. She had a sort of alpha feel to her, probably because she was the only one who wasn't shouting or acting like a caged animal. Oh well, she thought as she wrapped her arms around the bars and just watched as the rest of the newbies were "caged."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Word Count: 746
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me