1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Storm looked up from where he was eating his fish. "Morning," he replied. Finishing his meal quickly, he got up and walked over to her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 pm

“Did you sleep well?” She asked him, yawning again and laying down on the soft ground, it was surprisingly comfortable. She had gotten plenty of sleep and wasn’t hungry yet. It felt like some conversation would do him good anyhow
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:14 pm

"Yeah," he answered, sitting down. "Looks like the rain stopped. I should probably get going. Don't want to wear out my welcome." He didn't quite want to leave yet, but he didn't want to get in the way of the Clan's life or mess things up. He had his own life and they had theirs. He doubted he'd be much good at it anyways. He didn't really like having someone else telling him what to do.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 pm

She looked up. He was wrong. It was the trick of the skies. The calm before the storm in other words. She shook her head. “You’re wrong. Another storm is on its way. It’d be best if you stayed. Otter star would be happy to have another cat here and you could stay in my den. Of course, it is your choice. I’ll support your decision either way.” She said, standing up and stretching, sitting t face him now.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 am

Storm glanced at the sky. She was right, another storm was coming (no pun intended). How did he not see that? "Alright," he agreed. "I'll stay until the storm passes. I mean----well, you know what I mean. The weather. Not me." His words started to get all tangled up awkwardly so he just stop talking. "Should I... help with something? I don't want to be a burden to the Clan."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:44 am

She smiled, giggling as she messed up his words and fumbled with them. It was both cute and amusing. “Nothing. Just relax and get comfortable. There’s nothing you can do right now, the warrior will be building a wall to keep the water out. The best thing you can do is stay with me, out of trouble.” She told him, slipping into the water and splashing about.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 am

Storm followed her to the water's edge, but didn't go in. "You actually swim for fun? You must be crazy." Storm didn't enjoy getting his fur wet. Maybe when the sun was out and when it was hot, but not on a cloudy, stormy day. He sat by the water line, watching her swim.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am

She gave him a strange look, almost as if she were confused. “You mean to tell me you don’t? I live for the feeling of swimming!” She exclaimed, sloshing him by flickering her tail and floating around, ducking under the water before climbing out to sit beside him and lick her fur dry.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am

Storm shook the water off of his fur. "How can you like it? It's.... I don't know... wet! Uncomfortable! You must be half-fish or something," he teased. Storm washed himself quickly, drying his fur with his tongue. "And haven't you had enough of water yet? I mean, with the flood and all. You'd think you'd be sick of getting your fur wet by now."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 am

She leapt on top of him like a kit would when playing, soaking him again with rr wet fur. “Look who’s a wet cat now!” She meowed, shoving him over playfully. The cat then stopped to lick her paw and shrug. “I was raised by the water and born by the river. It’s my home as much as the forest it.” She told him, shrugging her grey shoulders
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items