1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa stood up when Curtis came. Oh, this was his house. That explained why she was here. She stayed quiet, unsure of what to say for the first time. She looked down at her feet, then looked back up at him. She rolled up her sleeve and showed him her mark. It perfectly mirrored his.
"I need your help," she admitted. "Can I stay here?"
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 am

Curtis Luciano
[size=85]18||Straight||March 14th[/size=85

Curtis' eyes opened a little more in surprise. "Yes." he said, gently. The voice of someone who doesn't know how to talk after being so surprised. "Follow me. Be quiet, my parents probably wouldn't approve of a girl staying over." Curtis lead Lexa upstairs to his room. Once they got up there, Chubbs burst in and laid on a rug next to a desk. "Not much, but it's cool." he said. "We don't have a guest bed or anything, unfortunately. And the living room is a bad idea because my parents room is right next to the sofas." he thought for a moment. "You can sleep on my bed." he sat in his office chair. "So, what's going on?"
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:02 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa followed him into his room, noting the this he said. Never in a million years would she think that she'd find herself in this position. She placed her bag by the door, and stood there, looking unsure of herself.
"I can sleep on the floor," she told him. "It's your room, so you can have the bed. I don't want to disturb you more than I already have."
Lexa sat down beside her back and leaned against the wall. "What, are you my therapist? It's none of your business." While he did invite her in and was being hostable towards her, she didn't want to tell him anything.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 am

Curtis Luciano
[size=85]18||Straight||March 14th[/size=85]

"Okay, jeesh. I won't pry. I'll go get some blankets and pillows for you." he left the room, and made a bed on a section of the floor. "Sorry it won't be too comfortable." he stood up and looked at her. "Would you like anything? A snack, a drink, etc?" Curtis was very confused with his own actions. Why was he being so nice? Oh well.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

"No, that's fine, thank you," she said. Why was he being so kind to her? She was never like this to him.
Lexa knew that she needed to find a permanent place to stay. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stay here. Why could she go? If only she was 18, she could get a place of her own. Right now she'd have to rely on the kindness of others for shelter.
Lexa took off her shoes and lied down on the makeshifter bed. She didn't bother to change into more comfortable clothes. She decided to worry about where she would spend the night tomorrow. Right now, she just wanted to sleep and forget about it.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:55 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

Curtis looked at the time. "Its late, I guess I'm gonna get some sleep. Bathroom is next door to The right of my room." he grabbed some pajamas and changed in the bathroom, and came back in and climbed into bed. "My parents get up at 7 am. They won't come in here, but I wouldn't disappear until 8 am or so when they leave." he looked at her. "I'm sorry for being a jerk. I hope things turn out to be okay." he said, as if he read. Her mind. "Goodnight."
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa was surprised that Curtis thought that he was the one who had been a jerk, and that he was apologizing. "Me too," she said quietly. She was sorry also, especially now that he was being kind to her.
Lexa closed her eyes. She knew that things wouldn't turn out okay. Her father wasn't just going to change his mind, and her mother wouldn't say anything about it, as usual. Lexa fell eventually fell asleep.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

Curtis woke up at 6 am. A morning bird, of course. He grabbed a change of clothes and left the room, only to return later freshly showered and in New clothes. It was now around 7am, and Curtis heard his parents wake up and get ready. He looked down at Lexa; he was actually able to admire her without truly getting scolded. He knew something was seriously wrong, and out of the kindess of his heart he truly wanted to help.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:25 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa woke up with a start. It took her a moment to remember where she was. She sat up quickly and assessed her surroundings. She saw Curtis not too far away from her.
"Morning," she mumbled, still half asleep. Her clothes were wrinkled from sleep and her hair was tangled. Lexa stood up and grabbed her bag.
"Have your parents left yet?" she asked him, wanting to use the bathroom.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

"Not quite..." he said. "Hey uh, are things alright?" Curtis asked. "Are you gonna need to stay here multiple nights? Cause I feel like there's something really bad going on and I genuinely wanna help you. I don't know.."
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets