➴ teamwork! ➶ {1x1 Afflated Artist & Suchgo}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Suchgo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Prime's info
infoinfoinfoinfo
infoinfoinfoinfo
infoinfoinfo

Cyr
Cyr Ainsley is a young Ghille Dhu.
He's a good kid, but sometimes skittish.
While he might have trouble entering places by himself,
he's pretty clever and can figure things out.
PLOT
When four people wake up trapped in an abandoned house, on an island in the middle of nowhere,
they have to band together to escape.
Once they get out of the house though, who knows what's outside?

Pauline's info
infoinfoinfoinfo
infoinfoinfoinfo
infoinfoinfo

Ada
Ada is a level-headed Rougarou.
She's good a calming people down and
an expert at outdoor survival.
Also, she's pretty handy with codebreaking
if the need arises.

Code: Select all
[left][quote][size=85][center][b]Cyr[/b][/center]
[i]Status: hopefully living
Mood: Happy/sad/ect
With: Ada
Current inventory: thing
thing? another thing?[/i] [/quote][/size][/left][center][size=85]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/size][/center]
Last edited by Suchgo on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:13 pm

.Image
.Image

____ < ➶ > _________
______ Starting inventory
___ Pocket knife
___ A pretty much empty
___box of matches.
___ Half eaten pack of jerky
___(if you're expecting her to share
___be ready to be disappointed)

____ < ➶ >__________

;v;
Pauline is a 17-year-old, female werewolf, born and raised in Mournstead. Her human form isn't the most impressive, and unless you were looking for her, she isn't someone you'd pick out of a crowd. She's short, only standing 4'9, and has a wreck of auburn hair that she can't seem to control. She has pale skin, to a point where she almost looks sick, and dark blue eyes. Her pupils constrict into slits, much like a cat's do, and she has noticeably longer and sharper front incisors. Her wolf form is big compared to her human form, standing about 3 feet at the shoulder. She has long but stocky legs compared to the rest of her body. Mountain werewolves are known to be more like coyotes, where Mournstead werewolves are heavy set more like mastiffs than wolves as they were bred as high status workers. With a normal bite force of roughly 600 pounds, if she's going to bite you, you're probably going to come out second best. She doesn't have many hobbies, but she enjoys writing and just generally running around with her tongue hanging out. She loves squeaky toys and wool blankets.

Personality
- loyal
- longs for affection. if she trusts you, you'll probably get doggo snuggles and mlems
- usually laid back, unless she's angry
- doesn't hold grudges
- Surprisingly resourceful and creative. She tells good stories even if they're unbelievable.
- Major hothead & tends to pick arguments
- Very distrusting
- Tends to take stuff personally
- Automatically turns to lying to get herself out of situations if she can't physically fight her way out of them.
- Tends to just lie a lot in general. Don't believe her 'I killed a dragon with my hands tied behind my back' story.
- would probably turn prime in for a pack of beggin strips

__________________________________________________________________________________________

.Image

____ < ➶ > _________
______ Starting inventory
___ His sketchbook + pencil

____ < ➶ >__________

;v;
Prime is a half human, half elemental who lives on the edge of Mournstead's main city. He stands about 5'10 and has a very sturdy build and broad shoulders. His dirty blonde hair was inherited from his mother, while his tanned skin and chestnut eyes came from his father's side. He usually has his hair pulled back off his face into a high ponytail and sports a clean shaven chin. Seeing as his body temperature normally sits just above 100°F, he tends to feel the cold a lot easier than regular humans, and often wears merinos. Be prepared for him to be constantly shivering and whining if the temperature drops below 19°C. His home is on the outskirts of town, and he lives with his wife, a boarder named Liam, and Pauline. He loves reading and art, particularly charcoal and watercolor, and collects decorative/antique swords and weapons.

Personality
- Kind
- Generous
- Curious
- Open-minded
- Extremely patient
- Can come across as high strung as he has high morals and standards that he expects others to uphold as well
- Tends to be a bit overprotective
- Naive
- His curiosity often leads to him sticking his nose where it doesn't belong
- Salt.
Last edited by ArtsheepNZ on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➴ teamwork! ➶ {1x1 Afflated Artist & Suchgo}

Postby Suchgo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:52 pm

I'll put my char's info here! c:
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Cyr

Mood: a little Panicked
With: Ada
Current inventory: nothing

The first thing Cyr noticed was the pounding headache he had. He honestly didn’t remember much, last thing he could think of was being outside somewhere. Downtown maybe? He couldn’t remember what happened after that. Blearily blinking open his eyes, he was greeted by a stark white dropped ceiling. He laid there for a minute, staring up at the panels and thinking about how much his head hurt.

It didn’t feeling like any building he’d ever been in, and the atmosphere made his hair stand on end. Unnerved by the feeling, he slowly sat up and looked around. The room was maybe medium sized, with a couch, table and chairs, lamps, and a couple drawers scattered around the room. He saw three other people laying on the floor around the room. They all seemed to be unconscious like he was, adding to the eerie feeling he had. The one laying next to him was a slender coyote, with mottled pale grey and light brown fur. It had a brown fabric bag sitting next to it, and, with a peek inside, Cyr saw it had clothes in it.

Before doing anything though, he had to get everything in check. While nowadays mythics were fine with being in their true forms in public, he really didn’t recognize any of the people here. While some might call him shy, he called it being cautious. Putting up a glamour that made him look just like a regular human. Running a hand through his long black hair, he decided to focus on the task at hand now.

Taking it upon himself to wake them up, he scooted over to the sleeping canine. Maybe somebody else knew what was going on. Pressing his hands into the fur on their shoulder he gently shook the coyote. “Hey, hey wake up.” Cyr said softly. He really hoped they were okay.

Ada

Mood: Calm
With: Cyr
Current inventory: unopened brown satchel

Ada was stirred awake by a soft voice calling to her, and some pressure on her shoulder. Growling a little she yawned widely, showing off her sharp white teeth. Opening her amber eyes she looked up, locking eyes with a young freckle faced boy sitting next to her. He looked surprised and relieved at the same time. He moved back when she woke up, moving back a foot or two to give her space. Rolling over and getting to a sitting position, she tilted her head to the side and asked, “Who are you?”

The boy looked at his hands then, up at her. “My name’s Cyr Ainsley, ma’am.” After a second of thinking, he smiled brightly at Ada. “Haven’t I heard you somewhere before? You’re on that music station right? Ada something or another?” Nodding her head, she smiled. “That’s right. Nice to meet you Cyr.” She stuck out a paw, which had partially shifted into a more human-looking hand, for him to shake. He quickly closed the space, taking her hand in his and shaking it politely. "It's nice to meet you too, Miss Ada!"

Looking around the room it became clear to Ada that she had no idea where she was. It was some kind of house, she thought, but none she could ever remember being in. There was this odd smell she couldn't place as well, and her hackles rose instinctively. Pointed ears swiveled on her head as she listened for any sound of other people in the building, but all she got was an odd buzzing noise that seemed to be somewhere else. Not in this room for sure, she decided. She spotted the two people laying a few feet away, unconscious. There was an auburn-haired girl who looked to be Cyr's age, and a blond man that seemed closer to her age.

Glancing back to Cyr, she saw him looking at her expectantly. "Do you know where we are?" She asked, and just like that he deflated. "You mean you don't know either?" He was getting visibly distressed, and that was something Ada was just not having. Raising to her feet, she padded over to the teen. "Now, it'll be alright." She said calmly. "We'll figure this out, don't worry." The tone of her voice made you believe her. "First," said turning towards the pair still asleep. "we should help them. Hmm?" The younger had calmed down a little, and nodded in agreement.

RP Tracker

n/a - n/a.

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Prime

Mood: Mainly just really confused
With: Ada & Cyr
Current inventory: Nothing he is
aware of yet.

Prime was woken by the sound of voices. They were slightly muffled, but were slowly becoming comprehensible. Almost like an image becoming clearer as he got closer. He could make out one as vaguely more feminine and calm than the other. When his mind finally snapped out of its trance like state of waking, he realized his head felt like it was being crushed by a vise. He winced, trying to push past the throbbing pain and make out the words. He was able to catch the last part of the sentence "We'll figure this out, don't worry" The tone of the speaker sounded calm, but the words said otherwise. What did they need to figure out? Who were they? What was the reason for worrying? The elemental slowly managed to force his eyes open as the voice continued speaking. The movement made him dizzy, he quickly squeezed them shut again. Once the feeling finally passed and his head stopped spinning, he carefully tried to open them again. This time he was able to prop himself up on his elbow and bring a hand to the fading pain in his head.

He was in some kind of room. It looked just like any ordinary room you'd find in any ordinary house. There were a few pieces of furniture scattered around the edge of the space, but other than that, it was eerily empty. He couldn't see the source of the voices. Maybe he'd just been imagining things. But, the question was, how did he get here? He'd never seen this room before, or at least had no memories of it. To his right, he spotted the familiar shape of Pauline, lying on the floor with her back to him. Moving his head, which was no longer such a painful task, he glanced over his shoulder. He was met with the sight of two other people; a young man with raven black hair and a worried expression, and a larger- mottled wolf-like humanoid. He blinked in surprise. Assuming they were the owner of the voices, he pushed himself into a sitting position. It took him a moment of sorting through his thoughts to find words. Then another few seconds to try to form them together in a coherent sentence. "Uh, hello." He prayed they weren't the reason he was here. "Who are you? Can you tell me where I am?"

Pauline

Mood: -
With: -
Current inventory: -
I'll post for her when she wakes up <3
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!

[ FR | FV | SM ]
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 am

Ada

Mood: happy
With: Prime & Cyr
Current inventory: unopened brown satchel

Ada’s ears perked up when the man awoke, and her tail wagged a little. “Good! You’re awake!” She slowly approached the blond, her posture loose with a smile on her face as to not appear threatening. “My name’s Ada, it’s nice to meet you.” Her ears dropped, and she took a glance back at Cyr. “No, we can’t. We were hoping you could tell us.” The rougarou’s demeanor soon changed as she said, “But it’s alright, I sure we’ll figure something out!” She had a hopeful look in her eye, not willing to give in to panic.

“What’s your name, by the way?” She asked, curiously. Ada just wanted to know what to call the man. He smelled like fire and soot, now that she got closer to him. That was different, but she liked it. Briefly she entertained the idea he might be a dragon, or something of the sort, but didn’t really think that was the case.

Cyr

Mood: uneasy
With: Prime & Ada
Current inventory: none

While Ada talked to the person who had just woken up, Cyr’s attention was directed towards the only one still unconscious. He had piped up with his name earlier when the blond was asking, but other than that was silent. The girl was still sleeping, at least that’s what he figured. He was relieved to see the rise and fall of her breath, and stood up to look around the room. Against one wall was the couch and coffee table he had seen earlier, laid out with magazines. Maybe those would tell them the date it was? If they were new, that is. With a quick check he found that the date on all the magazines had been scratched out. Okay, he thought, that’s creepy.

Satisfied with his little exploration of the lounge area, he moved back near the group. “Um,” he started, “do you know her?” He asked, pointing towards the red haired girl. “I mean, I didn’t know Ada but I’d heard of her? And we don’t know you, so?” He had trouble putting his thoughts into words, and wrung his hands.

RP Tracker

n/a - n/a.

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am

Prime

Mood: calm, curious
With: Ada, Cyr & Pauline
Current inventory: Nothing he is
aware of yet.
He had to admit, even though she wasn't overly tall, the wolf-lady did cut quite the intimidating figure when one was below her, but the smile pulled across her face was surprisingly good at making him feel like he could trust her. But, what reassurance he'd gathered from her smile, quickly disappeared when she said she was hoping he'd tell her. He struggled to hide the worry from his face. He didn't like not knowing what was going on. "Pleasure to meet you, Ada." He pushed himself to his feet. Brushing his jacket off with one hand, he offered the other to Ada. "You're welcome to call me Prime."
Prime's best guess was that Ada was some kind of wolf anthro, or a type of werewolf, maybe a Mournstead werewolf? Sorting through his memories, he tried to find an image from any of the numerous race books he'd read over the years, but wasn't able to find anything that quite matched the build of Ada. His thoughts were interrupted by the dark haired, younger teen. He mentally smacked himself. In his moment of confusion he'd forgotten about her. "Yes, I do. She's my friend." He moved towards her. Kneeling down on the room's cold floor beside her, he nudged her shoulder.

Pauline

Mood: Tired
With: Prime
Current inventory: nothing she's
aware of yet
Pauline was used to sleeping on the floor, she liked sleeping on the floor. Especially on the floor in front of the fireplace. If she wasn't sleeping on the floor she was either taking over Prime's bed, or sleeping on the spare bed. So when she felt Prime nudge her shoulder, she curled into a ball, not suspecting it was anything more than him wanting her to dry the dishes or move over. The hand nudged her again, causing her to open one dark rimmed eye. Before she could focus on the room she was in, a spike of pain shot through her temples. She let out a quiet whimper and cringed. "Hey, are you okay?" She heard Prime ask. Her first reaction was to use her elbow to shove his hand away. "Leave me alone." She muttered. "My head hurts."
She heard Prime talk to someone else in the room. "Did you two feel sick or get a headache? I got a headache, and it's pretty rare that I get headaches. But it did pass quickly." Pauline snapped her eyes open. Who the heck was he talking to? She sat up in such a hurry that she startled the elemental. He visibly relaxed, looking relieved that she'd managed to sit up. Though, she instantly regretted the movement, as the unfamiliar room began to spin around her, hitting her with a wave of nausea along with her pounding headache. Eventually, she stopped feeling dizzy and her vision stopped wavering. Then she was able to look around. Prime's concerned face was in the way of her view of the strangers, which she could hear behind him, but couldn't see.
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!

[ FR | FV | SM ]
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 pm

Ada

Mood: suspicious
With: Prime, Pauline, & Cyr
Current inventory: poncho
pants
empty brown stachel

Taking Prime’s hand in her own, Ada nodded with a grin. “Likewise, Prime.” She paused for a moment, tail swishing back and forth. Moving a step, she accidentally kicked the bag at her feet. Surprised, she snatched it up unbuttoning the flap. Tucked inside was a large poncho and a pair of loose linen pants. She took a curious sniff, then moved back in surprise. While they were certainly her style, and packed like one of her night bags, these weren’t her clothes. They didn’t smell like her, and even with very through washing you couldn’t get a scent out of clothes like that. Now that was odd.
Breaking from her thoughts, her ears swiveled to Prime and the red-headed girl who was waking up. When Prime asked about headaches she thought for a moment. “Well, now that you mention it I did have a headache when I woke up. But mine was very mild?” She hummed for a second. “Do you think they gave us something? That would explain the headaches or nausea.” She didn’t know who to think ‘they’ was, but regardless somebody had purposely put them there.

Cyr

Mood: curious
With: Prime, Pauline, & Ada
Current inventory: none

Cyr spoke up shyly. “I had a headache too. It was really bad.” He was alarmed at Ada’s suggestion, and definitely showed it on his face. “Wait what?!” That certainly made him speak up. If he wasn’t panicked before, which he was, he would be now. That was bad, really bad. Under his glamour he could feel his ears pinned back in fear. Deciding to do something to take his mind off of that train of thought, he looked over at Prime and the girl on the floor who had just sat up. She sounded like she was going to get sick.

He walked closer, trying to look around Prime. Cyr could tell that the man was protective of her, and didn’t want to get too close. Leaning to the side, he caught her deep blue eyes in his gold-flecked silver ones. Quickly flicking his gaze away, he stopped for a moment before introducing himself. “Hi, my name’s Cyr.” He didn’t want to scare anybody, and ended up being awkward.

RP Tracker

n/a - n/a.

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Prime

and sorta beginning to mentally
panic
Mood: Concerned
With: Ada, Cyr & Pauline
Current inventory: -
Prime turned to Ada when she spoke, glancing to Cyr when he mentioned he too had experienced a headache, and quite a bad one at that. He furrowed his brow at Ada's suggestion. As terrifying as the thought, it would make sense. But regarding 'they'- who would they be? What was their motive for bringing them here? His thoughts switched from Ada's words to Cyr, who'd approached Pauline. He saw the girl's pupils slit the moment the man made eye contact, and felt her suddenly lean against his knees. Pursing his lips, he rose to his feet again and moved towards Ada, leaving Pauline to Cyr. He trusted Cyr so far, he seemed like a nice guy, if Pauline saw that, hopefully she'd at least try to be nice to him. But, more because he didn't trust Pauline, he kept his body turned to them so they were still within his range of vision.

"They?" He questioned Ada, briefly switching his gaze to the satchel she held in her hands. "I mean, it's obvious someone's brought us here, but do you know who it could've been? Or at least why? Or literally anything?"
He paused and quickly scanned the room. The walls were barren, save for a single, heavy looking door behind the wolf-lady. "Have you tried the door yet? Are we locked in here? Please, don't tell me we're locked in here."

Pauline

Mood: Wary
With: Ada, Cyr & Prim
Current inventory:-
The werewolf, finally beginning to feel less like she was going to vomit, turned lifted her head, only to find herself staring into the silver eyes of a stranger. She jerked back, eyes widening in surprise. She quickly moved closer to Prime, only to have him stand up and move away. Her almost horrified expression gave off that she was expecting him to introduce her to the guy. After a long few seconds of silence, the guy introduced himself as Cyr. For a moment, she was too busy silently challenging him to look her in the eye again, that she didn't quite process that he was introducing himself. So, with an equally long, awkward pause on her end, she finally answered him. "Cyr?" She tested out the name on her tongue. Still keeping her gaze pinned on him, she pulled her legs underneath her. "...Hi, Cyr. I'm uh-"

She stopped, suddenly realizing that she was no longer in the living room at home. She was in some kind of room, yes, and it did have a few pieces of furniture. But something felt so horribly wrong with it, that she suddenly felt frightened. It had an atmosphere about as inviting as a steel vault. Suddenly Cyr seemed more like a friend than someone she should be worried about. "Wait, where the hell are we?"

im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!

[ FR | FV | SM ]
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Cyr

Mood: worried
With: Pauline

At the redhead’s outburst Cyr cried out too. “I don’t know either!” Following afterwards with a quieter, “Somewhere creepy though.” Sitting down cross legged across from her, he ran a hand through his inky hair that spilled over his shoulders. If his tail could be seen it would be swishing back and forth in worry. His brow furrowed, and he asked the girl, “Does this place feel weird to you, too?” He really, really didn’t want to consider the idea of being kidnapped and brought here. He really hoped that the door was unlocked, but something told him that probably wouldn’t be the case. He rubbed his arms, even though it wasn’t particularly cold in the room.

Cyr felt sick to his stomach, and in the back of his mind he could feel the glamour threatening to break. If he didn’t pay attention, it would fizzle out and dissipate. While he knew that these people must be fine with mythics, they didn’t even react with Ada as she was a big human-like wolf, he still wasn’t all that comfortable with the idea. Maybe later, he thought.

Ada

Mood: disappointed
With: Prime

The Rougarou paused for a second before pulling the poncho over her head. She wouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth, even if that horse was extremely suspicious and the cause of more than a little fear.
She eyed the pants with surprise. They even had a small flap in the back for her tail to go through. Her eyes narrowed. Somebody had planned this, somebody had planned all of this. At Prime’s questions, Ada’s muzzle pulled back in a disgusted snarl. “I have no idea at all. I don’t have any enemies, I’ve made up with anybody who could be mad at me.” Her ears dropped.

Glancing at the door, she felt a little silly. No, she hadn’t checked it yet after waking up. Cyr was sitting over with Prime’s friend. He didn’t even move his head when Prime has asked, even though he was the first one up. “Sorry!” He called, however he made no movement to check it now. Ada huffed a little, thinking that odd. Picking up his slack, she said, “No, but I’ll check it now.” She dropped the things she was holding and, hurrying over to the door like it’d make a difference. Twisting the knob and giving it a big tug it didn’t budge. With a sigh she shook her head. “It’s locked.”

RP Tracker

n/a - n/a.

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me