Under The Moon || with 1x1 with frenchee;x ||

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Under The Moon || with 1x1 with frenchee;x ||

Postby Exyw » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:29 am

Tʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴏɴ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ,
A ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
I ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs...
Tʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ.
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ I ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ,
Yᴏᴜ - ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ...

Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Jonathan White ||

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:39 am

xxx

Name; Jonathan Clark White
Gender; Male
Age; 22

Height; 5'6
Birthdate; June 18th

Personality; Jonathan is a quiet and soft-spoken person. He's kind of naive and ends up helping people a lot, then getting hurt. He likes to make puns and jokes though! So, he can be pretty out-going and blunt.

Looks; Going off of the photo, Jonathan has short wavy-like brown hair. Dark brown eyes, and glasses to frame them! He's normally found wearing a sweater and carrying Cargo on his shoulder.

Dislikes;
- Coffee
- Baseball
- Shoplifting
- Bats and Cats (Scared of both!)

Likes;
- Birds (Especially Cargo!)
- Novels
- Pillows
- Green (Favorite color)

Crush; TBA
Sexuality; Bisexual
Relationship; Open- Recently broke up

Other; Cargo is his bird!
Last edited by puppiiteef on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Cargo ||

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:49 am

Name; Cargo
Gender; Female
Age; 4 years

Birthdate; May 4th

Personality; Cargo is a silly, clown-like, talkative and always hungry bird! She tends to be a little picky about new people, but can quickly warm up. Cargo's favorite thing is to tease others!
Species; Pineapple Green Cheek Conure

Likes;
- Apples
- Paper
- Socks
- Jonathan

Dislikes;
- Strange people
- Pears
- Cats
- Loud voices
Last edited by puppiiteef on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under The Moon || with 1x1 with frenchee;x ||

Postby Exyw » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:51 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cᴀᴇʟɪɴ Gᴏʟᴅʙᴏᴡ
gender;; male age;; twenty-thre
e sexuality;; bisexual birthday;;
16th april zodiac sign;; aries nic
knames
;; Cae, CC height;; 5'7" a
ppearance
;; black hair (ends dye
d dark blonde), pale, dark brown
eyes, a lot of tattoos on his ches
t, left hand and back, has ear an
d nose piercings species;; werew
olf likes;; food, music, running d
islikes
;; reading, not doing anyth
ing for a long time text text text

personality;; caelin is a person w
ho loves having fun. he is always
doing something so he won't get
bored. he loves listening to rap a
nd loves getting new tattoos, he
is usually very cheerful but he ca
n be very serious under certain c
ircumstances. he often doesn't pa
y much attention to anything. ac
cidentally he often comes out as
sarcastic, he doesn't have much p
atience and hates most cats
text text text text text text text
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 am

He's so cute!! And I find it funny how he doesn't like reading. Yet, Jonathan is a bookstore owner. Haha!
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:10 am

Cᴀᴇʟɪɴ Gᴏʟᴅʙᴏᴡ
"Nᴏ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ɢᴀɪɴ, I'ᴍ ꜰᴜᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀꜰꜰᴇɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ."

He was running down the road, paws hitting the ice-cold ground. However, he couldn't even feel how cold it actually was. The only thing he could think about now was what happened earlier...

"Where's your alpha, puppy?" Asked one of the men, a werewolf on a powerful pack. Caelin just gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "I have no alpha." He stated under his breath. The man just laughed sarcastically, but Caelin didn't pay attention. He kept on thinking what to do. He decided to run away. He didn't hear their words, he was too focused on finding an opening, but before he could do that, they attacked him. They kicked and hit him. Moments later they started biting him in their wolf form, twice as large as his. That was his opening, he shifted as well, since he was quite small he was able to escape. Hardly. The blood was running down his arms, head,, neck and legs.

Before he knew he was already in the small town. He stopped running without realising. However the realisation hit him hard. He couldn't move. His body was too weak, he knew it was a miracle he could run for so long. The streets were empty, luckily it seemed no one will notice him, he started walking, slowly. Each step painfully slow and heavy. His legs gave up as he fell on the ground, darkness surrounding him.
Last edited by Exyw on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 am

"Come on, Cargo. Time to head home." The male's voice was low yet soft as his hands fumbled to grasp the keys. Jonathan had gotten caught up in cleaning his small bookstore, and now it was quite late at night!

The next voice came out as a high pitched screech. "Apple!" The pale, pineapple-like bird yelled, tightening her grasp on Jonathan's shoulder. Quickly her body bopped up and down, the word "Apple" continued to come out of her mouth.

His body was covered with a large tan sweater and black jeans. On Jonathan's feet were also black lace-up shoes. "No, Cargo. Home. Home," He replied. An exhausted yawn escaped his mouth, causing his jaw to crack softly. Finally, the faint sound of a lock clicked into the air, and the twenty-two year old and his bird turned around.

The wolf's figure flashed into the corner of the bookstore owner's sight. It was blurry as his glasses could reach around his whole face, but it caught his attention. A fearful thought quickly flooded his mind. "Cat?! No, Jonathan. Don't be dumb. Cats aren't that big." He huffed, slowly turning towards the dark shadow.

"Big kitty! Big kitty!" Cargo squawked as Jonathan went closer to the figure. It wasn't a kitty at all- It was a wolf! And above all that, it was hurt. "Hello? Doggy?" He quietly said into the dark. His foot slowly went out to tap Caelin, until Jonathan remembered it was hurt. "Damn... I need to get you somewhere safe."

It was quite helpful Jonathan only lived above the bookstore. But, the entrance to his home was outside, and up a few stairs. "Okay, uh-" He was frantic, noticing the blood. "Stay here!"
Quickly, Jonathan's feet pounded against the road and raced up his stairs. Tripping a few times, but caught himself. After a few minutes, Cargo was inside in her cage, and Jonathan was trotting back over to the wolf with a blanket. "Okay, buddy. Please don't attack me..."

Now, finally, Jonathan gently started to lay the blanket on the wolf, nudging him to roll over, so it'd be easier to carry.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:02 am

Cᴀᴇʟɪɴ Gᴏʟᴅʙᴏᴡ

After a moment Caelin could feel again, it was cold and uncomfortable. He hardly opened his huge black eyes and the almost non-existent light caused him to close it again, this time he didn't even attempt opening them. He could hear someone. Oh God, he was found out. He had no idea what to do. He wanted to stand up and run away, but he was too weak to even move an inch, not talking about the running.

His thoughts were stopped when he felt something warmer than the ground. He felt someone nudging him. He wanted to move, even an inch. He attempted to move again, this time he succeeded. A growl escaped as he tried to move, which in his human form would probably be a very painful moan.

Caelin decided to open his eyes again, this time without closing them. He saw a man. He looked really young. What was on Caelin's mind was why has the man helped him. He was a wolf. A WOLF. He wouldn't admit it but he was thankful. It's not like he would be able to admit it in this state anyway.

A little more time.

He needed some more time to gather up some energy in order to change back to his human form. He hoped that he won't change in his sleep, especially in front of the stranger. Any stranger, really...
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:51 am

Jonathan's breathing was heavy as he started to fold the wolf in the blanket. He gave a hard flitch at the growl, and even dropped the blanket on the wolf's head. "Sorry, doggy," The male mumbled, trying hard not the stutter from the surprise. When he lifted the corner of the blanket to wrap the wolf, he noticed his eyes were open.

"You're okay," Jonathan quickly, yet softly blurted out. Slowly, the bookstore owner started to slide his hands under the large wolf. Jonathan felt the cement road scrape a few layers of skin off, causing a small bleeding. But, he pushed on, finally having the relative to a dog in his arms.

"Okay... Now, stairs." He was quiet now, letting thoughts flow instead of words as Jonathan carefully stood up. The weight was a little much and unevenly different from lifting boxes of books. Jonathan's feet stumbled back a few steps, until he caught himself by bending his legs.

The man stayed like that for about 2 minutes before he started back towards the stairs behind him. It took a few minutes for Jonathan to reach the steps, and his breathing was shallow and forced. "Inside... I'll clean your wounds. I'll have to shuffle... around in your fur, so I'm sorry." He was panting slightly and kept pausing the take large breaths.

It was surprising how many things Jonathan was saying. Yet, he was more comfortable with animals than he was with humans.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 am

Cᴀᴇʟɪɴ Gᴏʟᴅʙᴏᴡ

Caelin couldn't believe the man. He was not only carrying a wolf but also talking to him. This whole situation was hilarious. Caelin promised himself that as soon as he will be in human form and in better state he will visit the bookstore in which there is a chance he will meet the man. The black wolf, with dark blonde ends smiled at himself. He looked much different compared to other wolves, which caused him to be a target for the most random things. Cealin decided to close his eyes for a minute. And so he did.

When he woke up he felt different. He felt colder. He looked at his body with wide eyes filled with terror. He shifted into human. He couldn't even feel the pain anymore. His biggest concern was that he got the man mixed up in his problems now. He didn't look at the man. He looked anywhere else. He would stand up if he could, however he was in too much pain. He was also still to weak.

He was very lucky that he was covered with the blanket. Without it he would be freezing to death. He could feel that his shirt was ripped, probably soaked in blood. The only thing that stayed in it's place was his black shorts.

"H-hello" He barely whispered in a hoarse voice, still not looking at the man.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me