one x one w/ deku!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one w/ deku!

Postby crucifying. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:14 pm

this is a one x one between deku! and i, please do not post here unless
you're one of us, please & thank you.

when another experiment escapes and crosses paths with another,
what will happen?
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daniel "danny" dedman

Postby wittebane » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxgender; cis male age; seventeen birthday; july 3rd, '66
xx.xxxxzodiac; cancer sexuality; bisexual mbti; infp-t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────(please, let him be soft)──
    danny is a special sort, one driven by a desire to succeed, but plagued by a fear of failure. he never lets go of his own mistakes, seeming to mull over them for even years after they occur. he is quiet, creative, and gentle by nature. however, this is overshadowed by the facade that he puts up to improve others' opinion of him, even if that means sacrificing himself in the process. externally, he appears to be overly confident, almost grating in his swagger. of course, this is not the way that he naturally behaves. under that surface that he has created, there is a sensitive, aching soul who only wants to be liked by his peers for what he is, rather than what he makes himself out to be.

pretending to be something he is not is exhausting, and danny has very few real friends. he has many acquaintances, but no one in particular knows him for what he is, except for his own mother. he lives alone with her, because his father walked out on them when he was quite young. this has made him distrusting of others and suspicious of their intentions when they do genuinely attempt to get close to him.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noah hurst (exp. 14) -

Postby crucifying. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxImage

noah hurst (exp. 14) || ♂️ || seventeen || b-day unknown.
noah was raised in the facility for as long as he could remember,
numbed to the animalistic treatment they'd provided while he
was in their hands. he was lonely, stuck in a world not knowing
who he was and lost in the grips of the shadowed side of the
city. he tried to be kind despite the hurt he'd experienced,
but unsure of what was wrong and what was right made it
incredibly hard to get by. he knows his abilities consist of
pyrokinesis, as well as telekinesis, and he was sure there
was more, but they didn't allow him to really 'test' his
abilities for say. he did know that if he wanted to, he
could be incredibly dangerous and he tried to keep that
part of himself concealed. all he wanted to do was get
out of there, see something other than the darkness of his
own mind and the cold, grayed walls of the facility.

xxxImage
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:08 pm

danny dedman.。.:*☆

--------⤎ ♕ ⤏--------
xxxxxxx"all i know is-"
xx.x"everybody loves me."

--------⤎ ♕ ⤏--------
    indentDanny hoped that no one saw him out here.

indentIt wasn't that he didn't care about the plight of Will Byers having disappeared in the middle of the night without a trace, with no leads on where he could have gone. He was worried about him, because he was an innocent kid who had to be scared out of his mind, wherever he was. And that was assuming he was alive, but Danny didn't like to dwell on that thought for too long. He was alive, somewhere out there. That was why he, and several other people from around their small town, had taken to the woods at night in pursuit of him. Something told him that they weren't going to find him with a simple traipse through the forest, but he didn't want to be the person that could have helped and didn't. A few of his classmates were out, too, but not the ones that he associated himself with. They were kinder than his supposed 'friends', and it was almost heart-warming to see their commitment in such a dire time of need.

indentHe was sure that Mrs. Byers would appreciate it, if nothing else.

indentDanny had drifted off from the group of people that he was with, wandering aimlessly and shining his flashlight behind trees and bushes, knowing he likely wouldn't find anything, but keeping up some kind of hope that he might.
    "Hello?" he called out into the night, peering around a tree. No response, unsurprisingly enough. He kept walking, until he paused with a single thought in mind. I heard something, he thought to himself. A second time, this instance with a newfound drive of fear and an inkling of hope, he tried to establish communication with someone, anyone, out in the forest.

indent"Hello?"
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 am

xxxxxNoah had no idea how he'd done it- how, he'd actually managed to escape. If you back an animal into a corner for too long, eventually it will snap back at you, it's just the way things go. He'd sneaked out through the back and slipped into the woods, practically running until he felt like his legs were going to give out. They'd come for him, and he knew it. Those bad men, those.. Awful people couldn't let the world know what he was, what they were doing. They couldn't risk losing him, and he knew they'd stop at nothing to find him. He had no idea where he was running to, all he wanted to do was get far away from that building and far away from anything inside of it. Noah felt his legs becoming the equivalent of anchors tied to his body and slowed down to a walking pace now, his breathing sporadic. Was he even far enough out? His eyes caught the glimpse of a bright light and he squinted slightly, trying to figure out what it was.

xxxxxWhen he heard a voice, his breath caught in his throat and he stood behind a tree, his hospital gown doing nothing to keep him warm in the fall air that lingered around him. The voice sounded.. Young. Younger than anyone he'd heard before. All the men in that facility sounded close to the same, but this voice sounded a lot different. He stayed silent, the only noises filling the air was leaves rustling and branches cracking from whoever had called out. He figured that if he stayed quiet that the person who had spoke would just go away, thinking there was no one there. What would he even do if someone found him? What would they think? His heart was beating faster than he'd felt it beat in a while.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:00 pm

danny dedman.。.:*☆

--------⤎ ♕ ⤏--------
xxxxxxx"all i know is-"
xx.x"everybody loves me."

--------⤎ ♕ ⤏--------
    indentNow, Danny was not paranoid. Well- maybe a little bit, but he wouldn't like to think that of himself. He didn't know what he was dealing with, and that left him to feel nervous about all the possibilities. He knew he should have stayed with the group. That was only the wise thing to do, after all. Separating himself from his only kind-of-safety had not been a good idea, especially considering they were already all in a situation where they knew that someone was out there, snatching up children. Danny didn't consider himself a child, but he still knew he would be no match for someone stronger and bigger than him. So, he took a step back. Then, the curiosity got the best of him, and he took that same step forward again. "Is someone there?" he called into the darkness, eyes scanning what little he could see for any sign of movement. It was a futile effort, of course; the ray of his flashlight wasn't catching anything out of the ordinary.

indentHe paused, before steeling himself and proceeding forward. Danny had to know what was going on. He needed to know if someone was there, and he intended to find out. That kind of curiosity was something that got people killed, but oh, well. He was going to get his answers, one way or another.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w/ deku!

Postby crucifying. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 am

xxxxxThe cracking of leaves didn't stop, and perhaps that was what worried him most. Why hadn't the person just given up and left by now? Why were they so persistent? Noah squinted a bit into the darkness, trying to see something other than the beams of light moving about in the deeper forest. He knew about the missing boy, and he knew about the gate that had opened, that's why all the men in the facility needed Noah, and needed the experiments. Without them, they couldn't see through the gate, they couldn't explore the danger lurking on the other side.

xxxxxHe hesitated a long moment before peeking around the side of the tree, his heart racing. "H-Hello?" His own voice was meek, nearly drowned out by the other sounds surrounding them. It was possible that he was making a huge mistake, but he wasn't going to get out without someone seeing him, maybe this could be his chance. All he knew was that he needed far away from this facility before the men were able to locate him. The only problem was that whoever he talked to, whoever was involved with him would put themselves at great danger.

xxxxxThe darkness still engulfed him, keeping him hidden from whoever was there, and he hoped that they weren't dangerous because he didn't really have the strength to hurt another. The pain he'd caused wore him out, and he didn't like having to use his abilities for bad. Noah wasn't a bad person by any means, more a good person, raised in a bad environment- constantly being poked and prodded at. He'd never had a 'normal' life, and he wasn't even sure he knew what that was.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me