1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm

⊙ This is a 1x1 rp between SpotSong and myself. Please do not post here unless you are one of us. ⊙

This is Berk.
It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word? Sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies or parrots... we have... dragons.

-Characters-

Code: Select all
 [center][color=#8000BF]T[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]h e [/color][color=#8000BF]B[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]a s i c s[/color]

[color=#8000BF]Name:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Gender:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Age:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Looks:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Dragon:[/color]
    [color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]D[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]i g g i n g[/color] [color=#8000BF]D[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]e e p e r[/color]

[color=#8000BF]Personality:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Good Traits:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Bad Traits:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]R[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]e l a t i o n s h i p s[/color]

[color=#8000BF]Family:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Crush:[/color]
    [color=#8000BF]Other:[/color]
    [color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/center]
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm

T h e B a s i c s

Name: Zora
Looks: Click here for link
Dragon: An albino night fury with aqua colored eyes named Abyss.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
D i g g i n g D e e p e r

Personality: Wip
Good Traits:
Bad Traits:
R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Family: Lost both parents when she was young. She was an only child.
Crush: No one yet
Other: Maybe......

T h e B a s i c s

Name: Sepher
Looks: Click here for link
Dragon: A moldruffle named Spyro.

Personality: Wip
Good Traits:
Bad Traits:

Family: They're somewhere
Crush: None yet
Other: Nope :D
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:49 pm

T h e B a s i c s

Name: Shakka
Looks: Here~
Dragon: Black Skrill

Personality: Shakka is a rather sweet girl but is very stubborn and cheeky. She likes getting into a bit of mischief and isn't afraid to find fun. Though she may be protective she really is a softy and a lover.
Good Traits: Kind, lover, protective, caring
Bad Traits: stubborn, cheeky, flirty

Family: X
Crush: X
Other: X

T h e B a s i c s

Name: Vol
Looks: Here~
Dragon: Black Night Fury

Personality: Vol is a rather protective dude that keeps to himself most of the time. He enjoys being a tease and a bit of a flirt but takes things rather seriously.
Good Traits: Caring, compassionate, protective, flirty
Bad Traits: tease, rash, loner

Family: X
Crush: X
Other: X
SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 am

Shakka:
Shakka sighed a little as she left her home early in the morning to head to the shop. She had to buy some more food for her family since all of them were too lazy or too busy to do it. Shaking her head she quietly hummed her way towards the shops and noticed many people bustling about and tried to avoid getting bulldozed over.

Vol:
Vol was with his dragon up in the sky. He enjoyed the fresh morning air and the rather clear skies. He spread his arms out to touch the clouds happily. "Ahhh this is just a great day so far" he hummed pleased with the weather and his dragon.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 am

Sepher raced out of the house, chasing after his moldruffle, who currently had his viking helmet,"Come on, Spyro. Drop it." He said as he looked up at the roof where the dragon had perked before making a chuckling sound,"Sure, laugh it up." Sepher said sarcastically.

Sleeping in a cave on an island not terribly far from Berk, Zora began to slowly wake up as the albino night fury beside her nudged her awake. Sitting upright, she yawned as she stretched her arms out before gently petting the creature next to her,"Morning, Abyss. How's your leg doing?" She asked softly, switching her position a little to check Abyss's front left leg as she recalled the battle between her dragon and a monstrous nightmare late last night.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 am

Shakka noticed Abyss up on a roof with something in her mouth and she looked rather pleased. She couldn't help but wonder and be slightly amused as she walked over to the desperate looking Sepher. "Hey Sepher. She has your helmet again doesn't she?" she mused a little.

Vol soon landed down on an island and scratched his night fury with a warm smile before getting off and looking around at the small place. Sighing a little. "Wanna look around bud?" he asked.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 am

"Oh, hey Shakka. Yeah, he's got it again." Sepher said, watching as Spyro had a chuckling sound again,"And he's laughing at me. Again." He said.

Zora smiled softly as she looked at the wound,"Well, it's healing at least." She said softly as she wrapped it up in fresh bandages.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Shaka laughed a little and smiled. "I see that~ C'mere Spyro! I have fresh fish~~" she cooed up to the dragon and grabbed a fish from her basket and waved it for the dragon teasingly and as a lure. Hoping Spyro would come down for her when she had a treat.

Vol smiled a bit and wandered into the Forrest for the island. Seeing if there was anything remotely interesting as his dragon trailed behind him.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Spyro took one look at the fish before becoming completely distracted, a huge weakness of the moldruffles. Gliding down to the ground, he let go of the helmet before snapping up the fish.

Sepher quickly caught his helmet before holding on to it,"Phff, thanks." He said to Shakka as he petted Spyro.

Zora smiled softly as she rubbed Abyss' shoulder,"Stay here. I'm going to get some water." She said softly as she stood up, a water pack in her hand.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Shaka laughed a little. "Of course. Spyro is such a good dragin~" she cooed at him a little and pat his side and then looked at Sepher. "What are your plans today?" she asked him.

Vol walked carefully around the island before he stumbled into someone and quickly backed off. (should it be toothless or naw?) His night fury jumped forward between Vol and Zora protectively.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me