[ serpentine & apéritif ✧ ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ mello & ani ✧ ]

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:16 am

"can you give me any fleet staging point coordinates or outposts?" she pressed at his response, not bothering to look at poe as armitage seemingly noticed him also sitting there. "information on your flagship and battlecarriers,"

poe averted his gaze as soon as armitage noticed him, looking down at the ground where his boots tapped the leg of the table. the sooner this was over, the sooner he could get help for the general. that reassured the pilot enough to refrain from speaking out of anxiety or hurry.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:25 am

xxxxx”no disrespect, general organa. but i’ve already betrayed the order enough by coming here. that does not mean my loyalty is still with them, by any means. they would not welcome me if i came back.” he paused, taking a shaky breath. “i will tell you everything i know, but this is not the place. you have my word, and i do not break my promises. they have the map to skywalker. that much i can tell you now. they may even have him, at this point.”
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am

"I appreciate it, general." she responded after a moment. "if there's nothing more you'd like to discuss I can have you brought to the medbay for evaluation." the resistance was far more merciful than the order, and to leia, even their prisoner's health came before getting information from them. besides, she'd promised that much, and was sure she would get hell from poe if she didn't.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 am

xxxxx”before, when you asked why I came willingly, it was because of poe. I fell in love with him.” he responded without looking at the pilot. “I’d follow him anywhere, and he wanted to go home so I came with him.” the soldiers came in, then, to help him get to the medbay, but before he went he turned back to the general and the pilot. “thank you for your kindness, general organa. and poe, I-“ he broke off, looking like he wanted to say something. “I’ll see you later, I guess.”
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:43 am

leia blinked, straightening up as the soldiers arrived to help the general, then turned to poe, a look of absolute confusion on her face.

poe looked from leia, to armitage, and stood up. "see you, general organa," he offered a twitch of a smile before pushing off from the table to join the soldiers. anywhere he didn't have to face leia's confused mother-like questioning, he was happy. and right now, the only place he wanted to be was by armitage's side, assuring they treated him well in the medbay.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 am

xxxxxthe first soldier slid his arms underneath him like he had done before, lifting him into his arms as the second un-cuffed him. “can poe carry me this time?” he sighed, reaching rather childishly for the pilot. he said he had wanted a break the day before, but that never lasted very long with him. “please?” he whined, and the two soldiers exchanged a look of utter confusion.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 am

passing the two soldiers, poe pushed then aside politely. "I got him," the pilot told the pair who stared at him rather dumbfounded before poe scooped armitage into his arms, holding his just as the general had himself on the finalizer. a repaid favor, if you will.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am

xxxxxarmitage immediately curled up against him, comforted by the familiar smell of leather and soap, letting his head rest on the pilot’s shoulder with a little sigh. the one thing that never got old for him was the warmth of poe’s arms and the sense of security it gave him.

xxxxx“you aren’t mad at me, are you?” he murmured as they walked, his tone sleepy as he let himself begun to drift off for the first time since they’d arrived at the base. “for telling the general about us.” us. yes, it was just the two of them once more.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:53 am

holding armitage close, he passed through the halls, starting toward the medbay. in his arms, the general mumbled something, which at first poe could not hear but with his second statement it became apparent what he had said.

"hell no." he responded with a slight smile, though keeping his eyes up on the path ahead. "she would've found out anyway. she is gonna give you hell, though," he noted, "she's like an overprotective mom so... fair warning." he spoke softly and with hints of humor as he walked along.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 am

xxxxx”yeah, she probably will.” he responded softly, and fondly at the same time. but he’d treat poe well and like the resistance he’d be someone to come back for after missions. he wouldn’t mind waiting for those, really because poe’s a pilot who needs to do pilot stuff. “but you’re mine, and that’s all that matters.”
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me