1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Well, that was a pleasant surprise. She and Alex had at least one thing in common. Admittedly, Black Veil Brides wasn't her favorite band, but it was embarrassing to admit what her favorite was. She'd rather try to keep Alex talking. "Youtubers? Like who?" Wil didn't listen to Youtube singers, mainly because she hated sitting through ads.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stops turning

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Alexandra Keen
"Have you ever The Roll Call Song?" She grined. She knew Wil wouldn't have heard it, so she knew she could say it. Well, that was until she got curious and listened to it. She didn't plan on naming off any Youtubers, because when Wil heard The Roll Call Song she would understand what kind of music she listened to. "Or how about The HallowIssa Song?" She grinned, knowing she'd surely be embarrassing herself if Wil knew who she was talking about.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"Uh..No?" Wil shut her eyes, trying her best to search her memory. Wait, that one sounded familiar. She had heard the Roll Call Song before, the name was familiar, but how did it go? She facepalmed when she recalled it. "The Roll Call Song, seriously?" She didn't recognize the second one, but she had a feeling of what type of Youtubers Alex liked. "I guess you do seem like the type to listen to that."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I guess we had an expiration date

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Alexandra Keen
"Thanks. And you seem the type to listen to Black Veil Brides and such." She grinned, hoping Wil knew that she was joking. "And guess what? It's actually a really good song. Don't judge me before you've met me." That was meant to be a joke as well, but she had a sort of edge to her voice that she hadn't meant. After all, she did come off very... Rude, when people first met her. Until you got onto a subject that she enjoyed, like music. Then she could go on for hours.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:28 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"And you seem like the type to enjoy Twenty One Pilots. And I will judge whoever I want, thank you very much." Wil smiled, which was the only sign that she was joking. Despite frequently being sarcastic, she didn't change her expression, unless she was around children or strangers. She wasn't sure if Alex's edge was intentional, but it didn't matter; her response would have been the same. She just made it obvious she was sarcastic. "Any other high-quality music you like?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

So I won't say I love you

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 am

Alexandra Keen
Alex grinned. "Well, I mean," she suppressed a laugh, just thinking of Wil's reaction. "How do you feel about country? I'm very wide on the spectrum, if you know what I mean." She laughed, unintentionally making a gay joke. She wanted to clap her hands over her mouth and run out of the room, but she couldn't show she'd just messed up. "What about you?" She laughed, getting the last of it out before Wil answered.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil just happened to be drinking her soda when Alex joked. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to not spit the drink out. "Alex! God, couldn't you have timed that better?" Her cheeks started to heat up, and she became more aware of her heart, which seemed to be doing somersaults. Just what she wanted: a crush on a girl who punched her in the nose. "I'm not that far on the spectrum." 'Just enough to have a crush on you, that's all' She cleared her throat, leaving her thoughts unsaid. "Also, that is one of the worse gay jokes I've heard; I love it."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It's too late

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex's heart did little leaps as Wil's face heated up, glowing red. She smirked, her own face growing a shade of rosy pink. "Gay jokes are my speciatly." She grinned, holding her stomach as she laughed. Bending over at the waist, she tried to hold in her feelings. Whenever her heart did little flips like this, she knew exactly what it meant, and she was not going to go let herself get a crush on this girl. After all, they'd just met! There was no way it could work out, anyways. But her heart had spoken, and now her mind was reeling.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil started to laugh along with Alex. One part of her mind knew she was blushing, so she covered her face, doubling over with laughter. "I guess the flame power is appropriate." As she continued to laugh, her mind tried to stop her heart from somersaulting. She couldn't get a crush on Alex; she didn't want to deal with that, and she punched her. But, despite her brain's attempt, she couldn't make her heart stop dancing.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

'Cause every time I saw you

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex giggled, not in the girly type way, but the 'okay I'm almost done laughing now make me laugh some more,' type way. She watched Wil as she spoke, focusing on her hair and her eyes. Her hair was a beautiful dark brown, and her eyes a steely blue. Alex grinned, laughing at Wil's joke. "Yes, but see I have to be careful with it. I don't want to catch anybody on fire with how hot I am, it might kill them." She laughed again, and before Wil could speak, she added something else. "And I know I suck at jokes. It's one of my many talents, as well as being extremely gay." Her mind flickered to the gay flag hanging on her bedroom wall, only making her smile wider.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes