one x one with clint barton

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

"nice to meet you, too," he responded politely and shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie awkwardly. "and i think i can make it, thanks. it's just my english class down the hall," august said and gestured with his head out the door. again, he was really awkward and jerky with his movements, so it looked fairly odd when he did so.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:04 am

thornton threw his bag over his shoulders, nodding along as the other male spoke. "alright," he said when august finished speaking, "well, I guess i'll see you around, then, august." he took a quick look around the empty locker room. "why were you in here, anyway?" thornton asked
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 am

"yeah, see you around," he replied and made a move to head out of the locker room when he noticed the coast was clear. "oh, uh, i forgot my book. the class -- my class -- is reading it for english," august stammered and held up the book in his hand as proof to thornton.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:39 am

"you're reading lord of the flies? what english class are you in?" thornton asked when he saw the cover of the book. he had read the book when he was younger. it had been one of his mom's favorites, so she had asked him to read it as soon as he was old enough.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 am

"ah, english honors. we're going more in-depth with the story," he explained and rubbed the back of his neck. it was a book august had read in middle school for another one of his english classes, and frankly at the time he wasn't that interested. now he was finally old enough to understand the concepts and the ideas hidden within the words.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:31 am

"cool... uh- anyway... I guess I'll see you around?" thornton replied, glancing at the floor and then back up to august's gaze. he really needed to get out of there before he started making things more awkward than they already were.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:14 am

he smiled nervously and awkwardly, nodding a bit too enthusiastically. "uh, yeah. maybe i'll bump into you again," august replied and cleared his throat. it was a fairly small school anyways -- the odds of coming across thornton again were pretty high although they didn't have classes together. or, augustus didn't remember if the other was in any of his classes.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one with clint barton

Postby rentropy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 am

"yeah, uhm... alright- i'll... see you around," thornton finished awkwardly and walked past him quickly to avoid any more awkwardness, specifically any awkward eyecontact that would have occured had he looked up from the ground as he walked past.

(want to skip to something else?)
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:48 pm

"see ya," he responded meekly and waited for thornton to pass by before following after him. august headed in the opposite way that the other guy was going and made it to his next class in time before the bell rang.

(sure! maybe after school and they see each other somehow?)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one with clint barton

Postby rentropy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:10 pm

(yeah, sure. maybe one of them has a car and the other needs a ride?)
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me