[1 x 1] with Clint Barton

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[1 x 1] with Clint Barton

Postby Amplify » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:22 am

setting; a boarding school in England
characters; the nerd (Amanda Role Player) & the jock (Clint Barton)
genre; slice-of-life/romance
where it begins; [the jock] is attempting to escape detention when he is caught by [the nerd]. She's the co-president of the student council, and your everyday rule-abiding student, so she isn't going to let him run away from his punishment. While on their way to the principal's office, they're seen by the principal. [the nerd] explains the situation, and the principal has a 'great idea' on how [the jock] can make up for the detention he ditched. Cue [the nerd] being roped into working with [the jock] on a group project. She's supposed to be more of a helper than group leader; however, she has a bad feeling she's going end up working solo. Or will [the jock] actually step up to help her, in between his soccer practice and her club and student council meetings? Perhaps this forced group project will lead to something more than what either of them expect.

XXX
XXX

Feel free to watch the thread if you'd like; however, don't post here unless you're one of us. If you want to contact either (or both) of us, send a PM. Thank you.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jerome wesley andrews

Postby rentropy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm

────────────────────────────
name.jerome wesley andrews .nickname.wes age.
seventeen class.senior gender.male family.ryan an
drews - father, fiona andrews - mother, alexia andr
ews - younger sister, julissa andrews - twin sister ro
mantic interest.
n/a sexual orientation.bicurious p
ets.
male halfmoon beta fish - carl, three month old
german shepherd positive traits.capable, confident
imaginative, secure neutral traits.proud, sarcastic,
cerebral, ambitous negative traits.abrasive, arroga
nt, disorganized, compulsive main trait.charming...

──────────────────────
heey some more personality stuff gonna
go here words words words words word
words words words words words words

──────────────────────
history n stuff gonna go here

──────────────────────
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the nerd. quinn rose lovelace.

Postby Amplify » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:10 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Q U I N N ♥ R O S E ♥ L O V E L A C E

name;; quinn rose lovelace
nickname;; n/a
gender;; female (she/her)
age;; sixteen
nationality;; american
class;; senior

XX
X♥♥♥
XX

sexuality;; demisexual
romantic interest;; n/a
past romantic interest;; n/a

XX
X♥♥♥
XX

family;; dr. jessica lovelace (adoptive mother; living),
daniel lovelace (adoptive father; living);
bronwyn peterson (birth mother; deceased),
charlie peterson (birth father; incarcerated)

XX
X♥♥♥
XX

pet(s);; peridot - female turkish angora - living (two years)
[solid grey-blue fur with bright green eyes];
malcolm - male fennec fox - living (one year)
[orange-tan fur with white underbelly and brown eyes];
nico - male ferret - deceased (three years ago)
[albino: solid white-cream fur with red eyes]
positive traits. intelligent. creative. independent. organized. hardworking.
neutral traits. determined. formal. reserved. observant. cautious.
negative traits. stubborn. fearful. clumsy. insecure. over-thinking.

♥♥♥

quinn stands roughly at 5'2, weighing in at around 110 lbs. she has long brown hair, ending at her lower back. her hair is naturally dark chocolate brown; though it is unique in that when wet it appears black, and under direct sunlight it gains a red hue. she has forest green eyes, which brighten towards her irises. her face is narrower than most, but not sharp. her features are more so gently sloped and curved, similar to her body shape in that regard. overall she has a more pear shaped figure, with slightly wider hips and larger thighs than her chest can evenly compensate.

her skin is lightly tan, without any beauty marks nor birthmarks, however she has multiple scars. though most are small, faded, or otherwise negligible, there is one large scar that remains prominent. it starts on her left side, around where her breast ends, and travels downward in a roughly diagonal path. it crosses her stomach and near her right hip. she lacks any tattoos, though she does have the upper cartilage of her ears peirced with plain, thick silver cuffs.

quinn was not born into a happy home. neither of her parents were prepared for a child, nor did either of them want a child in the first place. both of their families forced them together, and manipulated them into keeping the child they could and would never care for. upon being thrust into this new situation, at first all seemed well. they coped throughout the pregnancy, and gave birth to a healthy little girl. however, things changed and her parents were no longer able to cope in time, and could not always give the deserved love and care to their child. her mere existence seemed to mock them, and though they tried their best most of the time, it was not the same as loving her unconditionally as parents should. like most people in her situation, she became more reserved and cautious. unlike most people in this situation, quinn never believed it was her fault.

it was at the age of eight that her parents decided she was no longer allowed to go to public school, and instead would be homeschooled via a local library's computer, for no real reason other than they felt like it. she tried to fight them on it, as much as she could without angering them, but failed every time. it was only through sheer stubbornness and bravado on her part that she eventually managed to convince her parents to send her to a public school (by then she had turned eleven). it was at school that she gained friends and was first enthralled by learning, and it was there that she found a safe place she could trust. that was all she needed before she began to truly plan her escape.

unfortunately, her plans were discovered too soon. as expected, her parents were not happy, though not both were mad in quite the way she thought. her father was angry at her for sure, of which was no real surprise, but her mother encouraged her to leave and yelled at her father to let at least one of them be free.

they got into a terrible fight, during which her father shoved her mother too hard and she hit her head on the banister, dying instantly. when she stopped righting back, her father turned to quinn, who had been scrambling to leave and trying to stay out of sight (and thusly out of mind). it was when she made a run for it that he took a knife from the kitchen and came after her again. he grabbed her by the back of her shirt, as back then she kept her hair short to avoid it being pulled. just before she was stabbed, the police arrived (having been called by some passerby unused to their fights) and pulled him off. before they got the knife away from him though, he slashed it across her in a final goodbye.

she was rushed to the hospital, being helped quick enough to avoid lasting damage (aside from the scar). when her doctor, a mrs. jessica lovelace, heard about what happened to her, she called up her husband and together they immediately set about becoming her foster parents. a year later, she was officially adopted into their home. at first she was very antisocial and weary, but eventually she overcame much of the trama she experienced. she found a lot of her current confidence in learning and discovery, both of which are centered in school. she even managed to do so well as to skip a grade, with the potential for more, though she decided it would be best for her to not skip anymore grades after the one to avoid singling herself out.

now, five years later, though still very cautious and reserved, she no longer fears people and she has found a lot of comfort in maintaining close friendships. and while her personality may have been shaped by these experiences, time has done wonders in healing her wounds (both physically and mentally). even still, though she hesitates to speak about any of her past and feels discomfort in people seeing her scar, the experiences themselves do not define her and have long since lost their hold on her.

Last edited by Amplify on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:08 pm

erome ndrews
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ nickname ] wes [ age ] seventeen [ tags ] blep
            detention. detention is fun. jerome loves detention. not really. he hates it. with a firey passion. however, that only brings up the question of why. why has the vice captian of the soccer team gotten detention for the third time that week? honestly, jerome didn't have a good answer. answers, yeah, he definitely had those, but they weren't good. first detention, got caught cheating on an english test. second detention, drew some not so appropriate pictures on a classmate's worksheet. and this third, and hopefully final, detention, back talking a teacher. maybe jerome was just having a bad week, he himself wasn't even sure, but he'd already missed two practices that week, and his coach would be pissed if he missed a third.

so the teenager sat in detention, clicking pens and tapping his fingers on the desk while he thought about how to get out, only to get yelled at each and every time he made any noise for more than two seconds. finally - finally - after probably about ten minutes of dreading the scolding he was gonna get from coach, mrs. lettenmire left the main room to go into her closet where she kept her art supplies, and jerome saw a chance for escape. he knew the other kids there wouldn't tattle on him, so he quickly and quietly stuffed all his crap into his bag and stood from his desk carefully, and then tiptoed out of the room as silently as possible.

once he was out of the room and away from the doorway, he sprinted for it. he actually almost missed the staircase due to his running. he jumped down the steps, taking them three at a time, and sliding about a foot when he hit the next landing. unfortunatly, he knew there were other people on this floor, so he couldn't run, but he could walk suspiciously fast and hope no one noticed.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The nerd.

Postby Amplify » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

Speaking | Thinking

XXXIf Quinn could be certain of only one thing, she'd say the only thing worse than having four consecutive student council meetings in a row, is having four consecutive student council meetings in a row with a ditsy airhead of a copresident that prioritizes a hair station over healthy, regulation abiding food. And the way he has everyone wrapped around his little finger: utterly despicable.

XXXHer copresident was the epitome of high society snob. Now, Quinn is not the kind of girl to judge a person based on their parents, wealth, or initial appearance. However, she has known Timothy Bartholemule for quite some time and rest assured her opinion is solid. He's so full of himself that he could be mistaken for a Russian nesting doll. He always has to have his way, and he mostly gets it by flirting. Which is how he got elect as her co-president. That, and the fact his mother paid the school board to forgo an election and elect him and another person co-presidents. And guess who they selected? In all honesty, she would've preferred walking barefoot on glass shards, but it wasn't up for discussion.

XXXThankfully, the members of the council weren't stacked in his favor this year, and the motion he tried to pass failed. barely. barely failed to pass. she muttered darkly. The cafeteria food budget would not be cut for a building extension and hair supplies. Woohoo. This would be a far greater win if the vote hadn't been tied for three days before she managed to make one of her co-presidents loyal puppies vote against him. At least the weak minded are easy to sway... Though I still don't approve of how Heather threatened the girl into changing her vote.

XXXAnother small blessing was that the final vote took no more than five minutes, with the meeting ending shortly thereafter because her co-president was too outraged to continue. And while that does mean another meeting will be coming up shortly to continue where they left off, she's choosing to ignore that for now and perhaps try and get sick before that happens. As much as she loved school and helping others, the student council just wasn't all it was cracked up to be and definitely wasn't worth the trouble. She had to miss an art club meeting and a book club meeting to argue, truly argue, for why the food budget shouldn't be cut for something so ridiculous! She honestly couldn't believe people sometimes.

XXXCurrently, she's making her way down the halls, freedom in sight. Which is when she saw something suspicious. It was one of the soccer players, Jerald West or something. She thought his last name was Andrews, but she couldn't be sure. He wasn't someone usually on her radar, but didn't Timothy mention something about him just before the vote? Isn't he supposed to be in detention? I thought they said something about him back talking a teacher.. It was then that it dawned on her. No wonder he looked so suspicious. He was ditching, and hoping no one would realize it. Unfortunately for him, I noticed, and I can't just let him take off. Even though I'd much rather leave now...

XXXShe sighed and reluctantly moved to intercept him, calling out a stern and mildly annoyed What exactly do you think you're doing Mr. Andrews? Aren't you supposed to be in detention? She figured her guess for his last name would be closer than anything she could come up with otherwise, and it did seem a bit more fitting for the situation. She stopped short in front of him, crossing her arms and tilting her right hip out just enough for the weight of her cross-shoulder bag to rest on it.
Last edited by Amplify on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:34 pm

erome ndrews
      [ nickname ] wes [ age ] seventeen [ tags ] quinn
            jerome skidded to a rather uncooridinated halt, tripping a tiny bit and almost running into the girl who had decided to step directly into his path and call him out at his attempted escape. once he regained a decent amount of footing so that he could stand straight, which he did regularly to make himself look taller, he calmly made eye contact with her, knowing he was caught, but hopefully feigning innocence. "mr. andrews? really? and no, i don't believe that i am supposed to be in detention, i'm simply late for practice, apologies for running in the hall, ms...," crap, what is her name? student council, right? quill? no, that's not right. her last name is something like lovegood, so i'll just go with that, "ms. lovegood." if that's not her last name maybe she won't care because of the harry potter reference. she probably will. crap, i'm screwed.

the brunette bounced slightly on his toes, having trouble staying still. this was just perfect. it figures that the one person who caught him was some girl he'd never had an actual conversation with. when he'd managed to make it past teachers and hall monitors, some chick from student council stops him because apparently it's her job to take kids who are attempting to ditch detention, back to detention. and he knew he was getting sent back because he had been caught red-handed, more or less, anyway. and he could act as innocent as he wanted, it most certainly wasn't going to get him out of this.

his right hand was twitching a tiny bit at his side, tapping a rhythm against his thigh, a little nervous tick he had picked up at one point or another. the time between his words and the girl's response seemed like hours to him, who was currently mentally planning his funeral, after his coach kicked him off the team for getting detention three times in one week, and then his dad killed him, both because of the detentions and being kicked off of varsity.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The nerd.

Postby Amplify » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Speaking | Thinking

XXXShe watched him unamused, and unperturbed, by his height. She was naturally short, so most everyone was taller than her, which meant no one had an edge over her in that regard. Not to mention the fact that he looked like a deer in headlights to her, even though he tried to remain calm. Excuse you? I cannot believe he chooses to comment on me calling him Mr. Andrews right before attempting to lie about ditching deten- Caught off guard by the hesitant 'ms... ms. lovegood,' a laugh escaped before she quickly coughed to cut it short.

XXXClearing her throat with a mild shake of her head, Yes, really, Mr. Andrews. And while I give you an A for effort, in both the acting and the attempt at my name, you really should stick to sports. She stepped aside to stand next to him incase he thought running off while her back was turned would be a good idea, not that that would save him from his fate. I think we'd better be off to the principal's office, as I'm sure they'll be very interested to hear about you merely 'running in the halls'. She made to press forward, but paused for a moment, and tilting her head a bit to the side added as an afterthought It's Ms. Lovelace by the way, Quinn Lovelace. There was a brief paused before she hesitatingly added on Not that it matters; however, as much as I love Luna Lovegood, I'd prefer it if you didn't confuse me with a Harry Potter character.

XXXShe didn't know what brought her to say that, to him of all people, of whom she didn't even know the name of! It could just as easily be Jehoshaphat as Jerald or whatever else to her. All she could surmise is that it just seemed right at the time, though it was only a mere few seconds ago at that. Tilting her head once more to look at him, it was easy to see his nerves showing through. The slight bob and sway of his body from bouncing gently on his toes, the hand slightly twitching and tapping at his side. In fact, she did recall catching herself doing that from time to time way back when. Her lips turned to a small pout, though it was hardly differenciable from her earlier neutral stance. She almost felt like letting him go, but unfortunately if word got around that she'd let him go others would be bound to expect the same of her, and then soon it would get out of hand. Not to mention her credibility would be shot. Oh well. It's not his lucky day. There was a time and a place for giving breaks, being kind, and/or letting her exhaustion sway her, and this was just not it.

XXXTurning her head around, she took one last look in the direction she had been saying before sighing softly. Looking back at him, she nodded in the direction of the principal's office and waited for him to take the first step. Shall we? Hopefully this wouldn't take long, and she wouldn't be stuck nodding along to whatever speech the principal would offer the escapee. Or worse, I'll have to listen to another one of the fundraising plans that they've cooked up in the office... Dread filled her at the thought that she might be stuck there for another few hours, at least.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 am

erome ndrews
      [ nickname ] wes [ age ] seventeen [ tags ] blep
            lovelace. well. I was close, Jerome thought to himself as she continued to speak to him. as the 'shall we?' he huffed a bit and nodded, "yeah, better get this over with." as they turned to start heading down to the principal's office, Jerome thought back to their conversation, well, however much you could call it a conversation, as it had been more a lecture, really. Quinn lovelace. huh. what did I think it was? quail? quill? I probably thought it was quill. quill lovegood. i'm combining harry potter names now, this is just grand.
            Jerome resisted the urge to roll his eyes at his own stupidity as they continued to walk. unfortunately, his mind continued to wander, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes when he realized he thought her name might be 'quail', like, seriously, how stupid could he get? with a sigh, he straightened slightly and looked up more to gaze around the hall. he was still mentally berating himself for being a fricken idiot as they came upon the entrance to the principal's office.
            in this situation, Jerome realized it kind of felt like accidentally dying, somehow escaping Hell, and having to face God because he was supposed to be in Hell and he wasn't and he was overthinking again, wasn't he? dammit, how did this keep happening? that's probably a bit extreme. this won't be like facing God after escaping Hell. This'll be like facing Lucifer after escaping Hell and getting dragged back by one of his demons.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the nerd.

Postby Amplify » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Speaking | Thinking

XXXThere is no turning back now; hopefully I can manage to get in and out without too much delay this time. Without realizing it she had started to hold her breath as they came upon the Principal's office. With a shaky inhale, she slowly released the breath she had been holding and grabbed the door handle. One would think she was the escapee being brought back to prision with the way she too dreaded the office; however, no one could blame her for her hesitance to enter the room. Whether it be the delinquents or the honor roll students, going to see Mr. Mieser was practically the death sentence. She wished she didn't take the rules as seriously as she did, but she knew the guilt that would weigh over her for not turning in the delinquent would be worse than having to listen to him rattle on as per usual, as slightly more as it may be.

XXXUpon entering the office, she held the door open for said aforementioned delinquent. Purely to make sure he hadn't finally decided to run away from her. She knew people did ridicous, and considerably stupid, things when they faced punishment, so she wanted to try and avoid that as best she could. Approaching the secretary Mr. Whittle, it dawned on her that she still didn't know his first name. Excuse me Mr. Whittle, would you please inform Mr. Meiser that I need to speak to him? It is an urgent matter about a certain detention escapee. She smiled politely at Mr. Whittle as she gestured towards her companion. She had always liked Mr. Whittle, especially because he often helped save her from death by boredom courtesy of their principal by more often then not warning her beforehand if Mr. Meiser was in a particularly talkative mood.

XXXMr. Whittle glanced towards Jerome and nodded in understanding before pressing the intercom button on the desk phone before them. Mr. Meiser, Ms. Lovelace is here to see you about a fellow student, Jerome Andrews, who she caught attempting to ditch detention this evening. So his name was Jerome. At least Jerald wasn't too far off a guess... It's not as if he'll ever know anyway. Shortly thereafter, instead of an answer, the door near by opened abruptly and out stepped none other than Mr. Meiser himself. Instead of his usual over exuberant smile, he wore a mixed expression. His sternness was to be expected, but there appeared to be something almost devious about it as well. As if he had just the idea on how to resolve the situation. And whatever it was, she knew she wasn't going to like it. Please, do come in.
Last edited by Amplify on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:29 pm

erome ndrews
      [ nickname ] wes [ age ] seventeen [ tags ] quinn; headmaster
            jerome took a deep breath, wringing his hands together behind his back and counting to five before letting the breath out and opening his eyes, which he hadn't actually noticed that he had closed in the first place. he walked into the office and stood for a moment before the headmaster told them both to take a seat. he took a small step to the left and sat down in the chair behind him. he took another deep breath and released it before the headmaster started speaking. "Mr. Andrews. Third detention this week, and now you're trying to skip your detention. I'm not sure what to do in this situation."
            jerome listened silently, nodding along as mr. meiser spoke. when he finished, jerome wasn't sure if he was supposed to give a suggestion to punishment, or just say nothing. luckily, he didn't have to make that decision, because mr. meiser continued, "I don't see any point in putting you through more detention, and I don't believe that suspension will help you any, so I think we should decide on another type of punishment. Any suggestions, mr. andrews?"
            jerome twitched nervously and he bit his lip before speaking, "uhh... I don't know... ext..tra.. project?"
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me