A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 am

He was now imagining what could of happened and dreamt him being taken and watching his squad be shot to death. This caused him to wake up and stare at the empty room apart from that one vent he saw when he first came to the cell. He walked over to his helmet and put it on.

"I might just stay up tonight, Master" He said still all the while petting Millicent. He waited waited for some kind of acknowledgement to come from his Master.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 am

Hux looked at the droid for a moment longer before looking down and activating one of the datapads that has already switched off all by itself. "All night? Don't your circuits need a rest and a recharge?" Hux asked as he skimmed through one of the more recent reports, but none of the information he has read, registered in his mind.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:48 am

"I will be fine, Master." He said "I can catch up on it tomorrow." He said in an insisting tone of voice. He was still stroking Millicent. "If needed, I can power down during the night." He then continued "If you are wondering what I am going to be doing that needs me to stay up at night, it's private."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 am

The droid's last words made Hux pause and look up the droid, both suspicious and confused. "I hope this private business does not involve killing me in my sleep and stealing my cat." said Hux and as if Millicent has sensed that she was mentioned, she let out a small mewl and looked up at the droid with the bright green eyes.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:13 am

He laughed. "I would not be able to bring myself to that, Master. I would be able to steal your cat when you are sleeping though." He stroked Millicent who he had now put on his legs. He then moved Millicent over and opened up a Datapad and started to type the words "The Nar Shaddaa Light." He was excited to make this Cantina and tell his Master about it. He'd be expecting Hux to visit and to serve him one of the best drinks. He imagined having to poison someone for his Master. He would still have his ties to the First Order, but not as much.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 am

Hux shot him a glare, at the mention of the droid stealing his cat. But other then that he did not say anything else instead he worked for another bit, before deeming his ability to work any longer unsatisfactory and therefore he needed a break. He glanced over at the chronometer on his desk, sighing, he noticed that he still had about four and a half hours of time to rest so he finally decided to have a very quick shower and go to bed, so that he can function tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

He said to his Master a quick "Good Night, Master." He continued planning his Cantina, it would be in a corner and you would hear the laughter from outside and the booming voices of the customers. It would have corner tables and tables in the middle of the room. The actual Bar would be at the back. It would have large doors that opened when you approached and one day, his Master would hopefully end up wandering in to be reunited with his Loyal Droid. He would serve him one of the finest drinks he had. All of this was if he could end up leaving the First Order without being shot down. This made him realize that it couldn't happen ever so he just kept on wishing.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:47 am

After he exited the refresher, he no longer looked like the General of the First Order. The clothes he wore were casual, his eyes didn't have the cold glare anymore, his walk was less of a powerful and precise stride but more leisurely and relaxed, his hair was still wet from the shower and generally quite a disorganized mess, even though he tried to make it somewhat presentable but the red strands just didn't want to co-operate.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 am

He wrote about the bands that would be playing there. The entire atmosphere of the place. He would let droids in with their masters. He would not discriminate as to who is coming in and why unless they came in to pose a threat. He would have guards to take the weapons away from people so it would be a place of peace.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Millicent heard the movement of the bed in Hux's bedroom, as he got into bed, her ears twitched and she sat up on the droids lap. She just sat there for a moment, looking at the slightly open door to the bedroom. The kitten then looked up at the droid for a brief moment before jumping off of his lap and sneaking into the bedroom.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me