A Very Serious Roleplay

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A Very Serious Roleplay

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:44 pm

1x1 RP between Freeia and Reiynard. Please do not post if you are not one of us.

A Very Serious Roleplay: Super Complicated Highschool Life of A Few Teenagers

Our very first RP in CS, about 6 protagonists who are all teens at The Highschool For Troubled Teens (HTT) who all face inner struggles to find their identity and, in the process, a partner because RPs are all about romance in schools and stuff. Feel free to read along!!
Last edited by Reiynard on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

Hello! Feel free to shoot me a trade hehe c:
————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Very Serious Roleplay

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Name: Umby L. Cord
Nickname: Umbilical; Cord; Umby Cordy
Personality: Outgoing, shy, outspoken, quiet, and super brave when he isn’t scared. He’s super shy and sweet especially with kids and animals, thus he makes lots of girls swoon for him because of his gentleness and kindness. He’s the perfect boy that lots of people love because he’s so perfect. He actually wasn’t well liked when he was a child, in which this shocks lots of people because he’s so perfect, as he once made a muffin out of sand on a day trip to the beach in a beach barbecue competition and lost to the champion because he wasn’t hot enough. But he’s hot now so that’s okay. He’s got an ex girlfriend (they broke up when he was 11, which scarred his heart badly and made him scared to open up to others because of the bad breakup over who got to play with the Celestial My Little Pony toy) but doesn’t see her anymore because he’s one grade above her.

Body figure: Lean, mildly muscled, tall, makes everyone jealous of him.
Appearance: Brown hair, black eyes, super handsome and makes everyone jealous of him.
Background: Has a terrible family background because they didn’t manage to buy a pet cat that he really wanted for his birthday. He was born with an umbilical cord that had to be cut. He has no siblings.
Others: Super duper cute and hot with burning eyes bright as the sun and hair as brown as the brownest thing that ever existed.
Last edited by Reiynard on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Name: Lila Hotwoman
Nickname: Hottie, Lila u hot, OMGsohot

Personality: Super hot, courageous, pretty, outspoken, friendly, fun-loving, hot, sporty and hot. She has lots of cool friends in school because she is hot and sporty and can play many sports like soccer and gymnastics. Popular even though she doesn’t know it because she’s so sweet and innocent. She has never had a boyfriend but has many secret admirers which she is aware of because she’s sweet and innocent. Her favourite outfit is a crop top matched with cut jean shorts along with Vans shoes and her favourite choker with a “POODIN” choker in bright pink and blue. She loves jewelry but doesn’t wear them (except her choker) because she’s scared others will be jealous and not want to be her friend anymore because she’s so sweet and innocent.

Body figure: Hourglass figure, super hot, strong and very strong and also hot.
Appearance: Supple lips, flawless porcelain skin, beautiful captivating blue eyes that resemble the beautiful blue sky or the beautiful blue sea, long slightly curly blonde hair that reaches her waist (silky no matter what), super hot, has muscly calfs, naturally long eyelashes, natural astonishingly drop-dead gorgeous good looks.

Background: She has a dark past that no one except her childhood friend, Umby L, Cord, knows about because she doesn’t tell people her dark past. Her dark past is very dark - she lost her dad to a car accident because he lost the lottery to win a brand new car by accident when he accidentally picked the wrong number and lost. He then ran away, vowing to never play in a lottery ever again. Her mum and herself were left to fend for themselves, where in the process Lila broke a leg, her ankle, an ear and a nose but she never cried because she’s so courageous.

Other: Lila was voted Prom Queen all the time whenever there was a prom because she’s so hot. She’s also a model and part time actress for the hit television channel “Nicko Ludian”.
Last edited by Reiynard on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Name: Kanie W. Kim Kardatshen
Nickname: Kanie K.; Kim K.; Kanie West
Personality: Quiet, introverted and mostly anti-social. She has few friends because she’s anti-social. Doesn’t wear makeup, no skirts and no heels. She is obedient to her parents although she can get very hot tempered. She loves staying home, listening to her music and she loves to read Geronimo Stilton. She’s actually very smart and aims to study medicine and law in university because she has extremely good time management and is disciplined and is also naturally smart and is a genius. Her favourite subject is all the subjects because she’s smart and appreciates the world around her with curiosity. Her best score in her examinations was a 68.6% in her PE subject, so you can tell how smart she is. However she has one bad trait and that is her being very uncontrollable in terms of behavior because she keeps getting scolded by her parents whenever she tries to be a bad kid because she’s so disciplined.

Body figure: Average.
Appearance: Average black shoulder length hair with average brown eyes and average height with average frameless spectacles and other average things.
Background: Normal average family background with the exception of her younger brother who is slightly below average.
Other: She aims to be a lawyer-doctor so she can do her part in fighting for human health and play a significant role in helping her state, her country and the world so that hopefully she can retire young with a Nobel award.
Last edited by Reiynard on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Name: Beaulah
Nickname: Beautiful

Personality: Super strong but skinny. Shy when it's summer and outgoing in winter. She loves to eat cake but not too much because she wants to maintain her curvy curves. She mixes well with her friends and loves to make friends with the first five people she sees in her life. She is gentle and as hard and curvy as a rock. When people see her they instantly want to be her because of her curves. Many girls only want to be her friend because of her curves. She also mixes well with boys, especially newborn ones. She loves makeup and hair dye. She wishes to be the most curvy girl in the world and keeps working towards her dream.

Body Figure: Super duper curvy.

Appearance: Long,straight and curly brown hair. She loves to wear skirts underneath her dresses. She has deep blue eyes that reminds her of her eyes. She has flawless skin and some flaws on her skin. Her skin is pale sometimes and Tan other times.

Background: She was born in a family. Her mum gave birth to her.
Others: She's really curvy.
Freeia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Name: Hand Some
Nickname: Handsome

Personality: He's really emotional and gets bullied for being so hot. All the girls are in love with him but are too scared to defend him, so he knows that the first girl to defend him will be his Girlfriend. He loves his older Brother but hates his older brother's younger Brother. Whenever he passes by a girl, he feels shy because he knows the girl likes him because he's so hot. He comes from a really rich family because his family owns two companies. He loves to go tanning in the sun, but he hates hot weathers. He's really sporty and good at math, science, math, science, math and also science. He loves swimming and he's scared of water.

Body Figure: Something like a pear.
Appearance: He has blonde hair that is short. He has short lashes and he's quite tall. He has lots and lots of abs. So many the Doctors got scared. He has smooth tan skin that is smooth. He has a birthmark the size of half a blueberry on his neck. Many people pick on him because it's so small. He has cool and mysterious golden eyes and he's really hot.

Background: He's only got one sibling and his family is rich. When he was young, he scraped his knee and cried. That scared him very badly and he was too scared to walk after that, but now he's okay. He also loved to watch Greg the train when he was younger.

Others: He has a driver's license and drives an expensive car that's so expensive it costs over $500. He loves dogs and doesn't like cats. He also owns a really skinny, fluffy, fat, stripy, black cat with white stripes down its back. He named her Stripes because she had stripes and he loves her very much.
Last edited by Freeia on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freeia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Name: Lucas Happy Boy
Nickname: Lucappy Boy/Lukey Pukey
Personality: He's quite hot and often gets into trouble because he's so cool. His Favourite Colour is black because it's cool. He is really outgoing and loves parties, but he can be gentle with the people he loves like Whiny, his pet fish. He is really good at stroking things. He dyed his hair before, but it looked so bad he had to take it off. He loves sports and has zero sportsmanship and hates it when he loses, but he never lost before anyway. He says he's fearless, but he's actually Super scared of the police because they can put him in jail. He loves to attract girls and is quite good at it. He keeps failing his grades because he spends so much time being cool. He's really talented at being cool and he can't sing. He can play the ukulele and the saxophone really well.

Body Figure: Super lean and fit.
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, Super lean guy. He likes sweaters but doesn't wear them often because he sweats in it. His skin is quite pale and his hands are rough from riding his overly complicated motor bike. His height is decent.

Background: He had a Girlfriend named Ruby Breakups. She was the love of his life but he broke up with her after one week for the sake of being cool. He has a younger Sister who is really smart and is almost the total opposite of him. He loved putting fake tattoos on himself when he was a kid. His Favourite one was a fake tattoo the picture of a dog from a cartoon he hated. Now, he doesn't have tattoos because needles make him angry. His parents kept fighting and it made him sad.

Others: He loves milk cartons and has a collection of them in his rubbish bin. Also, his Favourite music is called, "Romantic Beats For Cool Kids Below The Age Of Five"
Last edited by Freeia on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Freeia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm

It was a cool Summer day and it was the first day at school. Lila was the new kid in school at she got lost by then she found her class and sat down to drink her daily coffee because she was thirsty and needed a drink. She didn’t notice people staring at her because she was so hot because she’s so innocent. But then she laid eyes on a really curvy woman and became angry because she wasn’t as curvy as the curvy woman she just saw so she stood up and punched the curvy woman because Lila was very sporty and had boxing lessons before so she wanted to show the curvy lady that she was curvy and cool at the same time.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 pm

The curvy woman turned out to be Beaulah, a Super popular and curvy woman. After receiving the welcome punch from the new kid, Beaulah felt so mistreated and wanted to cry but she didn't because she wanted to maintain her beauty status and beautiful people don't cry (according to her) so she looked at Lila in the eye and said,"You're ugly.", causing many people to gasp in shock at her hurtful and extremely rude comment.
Freeia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiynard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Lila Hotwoman was shocked and angry and hurt by the hurtful and extremely rude comment.

“Do you know who I am?????????????” She growled angrily, fists clenched and punched Beaulah again to emphasize her boxing talents. “I’m Lila HOTWOMAN it literally says hot in my name you know WHY?? Because I’m SO HOT.”

The entire class gasped again at her honest and truthful reply as Lila took her coffee cup and finished sipping her coffee with a smug grin on her eyebrows.

»»————-
⋅A Very Serious RP⋅
⋅Trade Stuff⋅

————-««

Refresh for a new pet!
Reiynard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes