[1x1 With Squeeze]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[1x1 With Squeeze]

Postby IcedAntimony » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

A medicine cat should focus on their Clan.

A kittypet should stay inside and play.

They should never meet, much less become more than friends.
I'm back, but I won't be able to be as active as before.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [1x1 With Squeeze]

Postby IcedAntimony » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Spark

Romantic Orientation: Panromantic

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Relationships: Tiger (Father), Sunflower (Mother), many siblings she has never met

Positive Traits: Spark is very lively and alert. She seems to radiant confidence and often walks with her head held high. She is a natural born leader and has great survival instincts.

Neutral Traits: She is ambitious but is also often absentminded. She attempts to be more mellow during first impressions, but is often betrayed by how outspoken she is.

Negative Traits: She has the tendency to think she is above others and forcefully become the leader. She will often interrupt others when she becomes excited, which is often, and leads to strangers thinking she is disrespectful.

Likes: Curling up next to a warm fire or her owners, chasing lasers, playing in the rain

Dislikes: Being approached on her right side, large bodies of water, wasps and hornets

Strengths: She is very swift and agile, due to her lithe build.

Weaknesses: Her physical strength is severely lacking, and she is blind in her right eye.

Appearance: She is an Abyssinian cat, and has the ginger coat with black ticked tabby stripes. Like other Abyssinians, she is very lithe and long legged.

History: Her parents belonged to a breeder, but since she was born with a blind eye, she could not be sold at the same price as her siblings. Her lower price allowed her owner to be able to buy her, and she has happily lived with them ever since.

Other: N/A
I'm back, but I won't be able to be as active as before.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me