[1x1 With opossum prince]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[1x1 With opossum prince]

Postby IcedAntimony » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:49 pm

What started as survival turned to rivalry, which then turned to friendship, and now, might just be turning into something more...
I'm back, but I won't be able to be as active as before.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [1x1 With opossum prince]

Postby IcedAntimony » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Dawn

Romantic Orientation: Biromantic

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Relationships: Red (Former Mate), Dusk (Daughter)

Positive Traits: She is very alert and observant, and has strong survival instincts, though her time with her human has made her a bit soft.

Neutral Traits: She is actually very playful and empathetic, though she tries to mask it.

Negative Traits: She tries to act cold and calculating, so as to drive away others.

Dislikes: Being left alone for long periods of time, squirrels, fast moving bodies of water

Strengths: She is agile and swift, due to her lithe build.

Weaknesses: She is not very strong physically, and she is often easily tricked.

Appearance: She is Doberman with a lithe build. Her ears and tail are not cropped and docked. She wears a purple collar with a silver diamond shaped tag.

History: She used to be a stray, and fell in love with Red. When their daughter, Dusk, was ten weeks old, Dawn was injured by another stray. A human took her in and nursed her back to health. She always planned to escape, but the human eventually moved far away, and Dawn could not find her way back to Red and Dusk. She decided to stay with the human. The human spoils her and loved her with all their heart.

Other: N/A
Last edited by IcedAntimony on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm

K O A

gender; male
age; 6 years
sexuality; heterosexual

||relationships||
kin; unknown
crush; none as of right now

+ traits; koa is very quick. he's also quite hard to anger, and is able to stay cool-headed in most situations
neutral traits; he is very bulky and intimidating. has a good memory, can make decisions quickly.
- traits; koa's size hakes it hard for him to sneak around. he isn't very agile either. he believes that all other dogs are inherently bad.

likes; quiet. the park at night is his favorite place to be. mocking others, he finds it funny.
dislikes; humans. horses, they scare him. small dogs, he finds them annoying.

strengths; brute force, he can wear others out easily.
weaknesses; he can't tell what other's are thinking. he's too big to be stealthy.

appearance; koa is a largely built rottweiler. his ears are not docked, but his tail is. there are quite a few open gashes on his legs, from squabbles with other strays.

history; koa was adopted as a pup, but was left out at night and became frightened, running off. he doesn't really remember this though, he was quite young. from then on he begged on the sides of roads and in the backs of restaurants. he made temporary homes in alleys and parks, eventually finding himself thing his current den, a hollow in the bushes at a public park.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcedAntimony » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Dawn restlessly paced around her home. It was one of those days again, when her human had to stay away later than usual. She poked her head out of her doggie door, before ducking back inside. Her doggie door was in the kitchen, on the front door, and opened into her front yard. The kitchen was also where her bowl of food was kept.

She paced and scratched her ear, making her tag jingle, before grabbing her favorite toy, a rope toy, and chewed on it mindlessly, trying to calm down. Her owner would not be pleased if they returned to find their home torn apart.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 pm

KOA
Koa sighed and walked through the park, taking a minute to stretch and yawn. He wandered through resident's yards, following whatever smells he pleased, hoping to find a free meal. He turned to the nearest hows, peeking into the doggie door, and right there was a bowl of food. This couldn't have been better timing! He stuck his head through the door, looking around for any signs that anyone was home, and when he decided that it was all clear, he trotted on in. He bee-lined to the dog bowl, eating what was left of the food quickly, just in case anyone was going to come in.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcedAntimony » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Dawn shot up as she heard someone come in. She raced towards the kitchen, smelling a stray dog. She gave a low growl, her fur bristled and stood on end, and she stared down the intruder. He looked similar to her color-wise, but his build was very different. While she was built for speed, he was obviously built for strength. If it came to a fight, she figured she only had about a 50% chance of winning.

"Get out of my house!" She snarled.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:10 pm

KOA
Koa laughed as the other dog growled at him. He looked at her and replied, "Or what? You'll call your human?" He smirled. "Dogs like you can't do anything without them." He went into a defensive stance, able to tell that she might pounce at any moment. He looked around, "Where are they anyway? Leaving you here, that shows how much your person cares."
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcedAntimony » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:20 pm

The last comment stung, but she pushed it away. Her human would never abandon her. Not after all they'd been through together. She may be a pet, but she had picked up plenty when she was on the streets. She lunged forward, jaws snapping at his throat.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

KOA
Koa jumped backwards, dodging her bite just by a bit. He then slammed his side into hers, trying to knock her over. "You've got spirit, for a pet ." He spat, looking around. His only exit was the doggy door, but if he tried to escape, she'd have the opportunity to bite at this legs.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcedAntimony » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:39 pm

He knocked the breath out of her, causing her to land rather awkwardly. She regained her balance and whirled around. She pounced again, this time aiming to dig her fangs into his shoulder.
IcedAntimony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me