1 x 1 x 1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 x 1

Postby nervousdog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:48 am

Nintendo Ghost
Sock
Multipledinosaurs

In a slumber where no one can wake me from
The scent of her skin still haunts my lungs
Where the moon never leaves her eyes
Here's a toast to another endless night
It's a feeling in my bones
A carousel for two that no ones knows
What a twist
When we kiss I feel sick
Any moment I could wake without your lips
My paradise
Is stripped and I'm weak
You'll never know
How much it kills me
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ariana Chicle

Postby nervousdog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

Ariana Chicle
Ari, Anna, Chi
gender female
age 22 years
height 5' 4"
weight 110 lbs
personality cheerful+introverted
ari is afraid of ghosts and will have a panic attack is encountering one . she is usually a cheerful girl and smiles quite often . she tends to keep to herself and works at a library . she enjoys comfortable silences and light classical music . her eyesight is poor and she has trouble getting around without her glasses .
Last edited by nervousdog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dolly ❤ ❤ ❤

Postby medicalpaws » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 am

" ᗪ O ᒪ ᒪ Y "
----------------------------------------------
angel || female || loli

Dolly is a quiet girl due to a lonesome past. She generally will not speak first unless she absolutely has to. Like most godlike creatures, she can easily predict the future, but will not share the information under oath. Because of this, she has to be persuasive, however her lack of social skills makes this difficult. She is very good at finding solutions to problems as she is a very logical thinker. Her mission is to protect, and protect she will- at any cost.
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 x 1

Postby Star_Bun » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:08 pm

TOBY

Demon | Trickster | Male

Toby goes by a made up name, as
not to reveal his true form. He takes
pride in what he does even if he's
only a lowly trickster demon. He's
quite social and manipulative. He
takes joys in making others lives
just a little bit harder. He will get
into arguments often and gets
flustered easily.
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 am

Ariana
      Ari walked down the street, both hands holding the straps of the backpack . It was a dusty gray day, dull and drab .
      Clouds loomed overhead signalling rain . Days like these made Ari glad that she worked indoors and not outdoors . These types of days were also best for reading and cuddling up under a blanket . Making her glad she worked in a library . She was on her way to work actually . She worked at a small local library in her city . There were several libraries in the vast city, and the one she worked at was the smallest . However, it was still a large library compared to some others .
      She arrived at the steps that lead into her place of work, rain now beginning to drizzle down . Good thing she packed an umbrella for today . The walk home would not have been a good one if she left without it this morning . The petite girl trotted up the stairs and into the building, smiling as she entered . Ari clocked in and sat behind the counter, pulling a book out from under it and started to read, waiting for people to come up and check out some books .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:24 pm

σℓℓყ
    Pit, pat, pit, pat, the only sounds that could be heard. A young looking girl with porcelain like skin and a bright pink umbrella skips down a rainy park path. It was rare for the park to be so quiet, but natural as the rain made it harder to stay safe and warm. She liked the park being empty, it meant she could do as she pled without any interference from the inferior. She admired the glistening swingset as she passed, for today she could not play at the park. There were more important matters to attended. She was in a search for knowledge.
    Remembering her goal, she sped up her pace, it would only be a few more blocks till she reached a small bookstore. She’d never been inside before, but she had always planned to. Today is the big day. She continued to walk through the city, the park had reached an end minutes ago and she was held captive to the bustling streets. Noise was never something Dolly particularly enjoyed, so she made it a point to go through trails, parks, or other quiet areas. This was unavoidable though as the shop was placed in a more popular spot.
    After more time passed, she finally arrived- and just in time too! She follows a girl with pink hair inside, later to find out she was an employee. The loli wanders through the isles of books looking for encyclopedias, books on history, math, and other various subjects that she enjoyed. A familiar scent was toying with her however, distracting her from her purpose. Eventually, it took over. She found a spot to sit, and began pretending to look at books. what could that scent be? she wondered thinking back to her days in heaven. Could she have forgotten something?
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star_Bun » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:27 am

TOBY
    Humans are so entertaining, so simple, The trickster though as he sat in one of the many overly-cushy chairs in the small library. He loved nothing more to mess with the "small" minds of what he saw as lowly creatures. Toby had been hanging around the small place since it had opened for the day pretending to read a large book; in reality, he had busied himself with swapping genres into different sections while no one was noticing. It was easy considering his demonic powers, he may have been a very low level demon but he could still wield some magic. He had stifle his laughter at the looks on poor elderly women who opened what they though to be their religious book of choice from it's section only to find Fifty Shades of Grey or the weeping children when they stumbled upon the works of Stephen King in the picture book section. But what Toby found the most entertaining was when the angry library goers stormed up to the librarian to rage and complain. What was even better was when the shifts changed and now a new person had taken over, unknowing of the chaos she was about to face.
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Ariana
      Ari frowned as an angry looking old woman came up to the counter . "Hello ma'am, how may I help you ?" She asked,
      concern evident in her voice . The old woman started to yell at her, going on about the organization of the books, well, the apparent lack of . Throwing her hands up in surrender, Ari reassured the woman that she had only just gotten here and that it was not her falt that the books were out of place, but it was the fault of the person who was working before her . She then gently took the book from the woman, "Here, I will put this back in it's proper place . Please calm down !" . The pink haired girl then rushed away from the woman quite quickly, eager to get away from the unwarranted scolding . She then slowed down and placed the book back into it's proper place with a huff . Of course my coworkers would mix the books up, I should've taken the extra shifts to make sure things got done correctly Her mind buzzed as she noticed more books in the wrong place and raced to fix them . While racing around to get the books in the correct order she tripped over a small, violet girl . "Ahhhhh, I'm so sorry ma'am ! I did not mean to fall over you !"
      She exclaimed breathlessly from her spot on the floor .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me