1x1 Banana Dancer :) w/ Solistic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Banana Dancer :) w/ Solistic

Postby BurnedOut » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Cole stood there waiting for Jessica to come back. She aeemed awfully happy that he agreed to stay. Following her orders Cole stood without moving a single inch. "What time is it for lunch..." He questioned himself and passed it to the back of his head. Cole looked at jessica as she brought new clothing with the tags still on. He chuckled softly to himself and removed the wet clothing drying himself up before putting on the new clothing. Much of it to his size. He sat on the toilet putting on the socks leaving the shirt for last. As he also dried his hair with the towel. He got up comfortable with the thick sweatpants which was warm to his liking. Finally putting the long sleeved shirt and the red hoodie which comforted him. He organized his wet tuxedo folding them to the best of his abilities. Ocd slightly hitting him in the face with it as he wrapped the towel around finishing up.

He exited out the bathroom going straight for the kitchen watching Axel's work. "Thank you for the clothing. Weirdly you got my perfect size, Stalker.. Alert.." He teased. With a smile on his face as he looked at Axel "She's a stalker ain't she?" He said covering his mouth from her view yet still loud enough for her to clearly hear what he said just to tease her.

(Now I must bedtime.. Thank god its friday.. "-* school is exhausting)
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

(Oh jeez you are a few days ahead of me. It’s only Thursday am for me.)

Axel made eye contact with him for a moment and winked. “I had to do some research before I let my girl go hanging around a guy. Besides that was just a coincidence with the clothing size.” He smiled and passed out the plates to them. “She ain’t the stalker. I am.” He chuckled.

Jessica looked at them inwardly then put chips on her sandwich.”Maybe I should become a stalker.” She stuck her nose in the air. “I’d be rather good at it and would know where people were.” She stated. Picking up the sandwich, she bit into it, happily swaying back and forth. “Drinks?” He asked. “Water, please.” She said between bites.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:35 am

"Your a stalker then. I see. Betrayer." He said. Looking at Axel he took the plate and turned his head to Jessica soon after. "So suddenly you both are stalkers huh?" He said looking at the plate with the chips and sandwhich. "Being a stalker doesnt only mean you have to know the whereabouts of someone" he said like if he knew how it was done as if he did it himself. "No, Im fine" he declined putting the chips in the sandwhich taking a bite of it. It made him remember when his own mom gave him a sandwhich telling to put chips in it made it better.

(Nah now its friday. I just said that since it was going to be in a few more hours since it was like.. One am xD)
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 am

(Ahh it’s only Thursday for me but I work tonight and I’m off the weekend.)

Axel nodded and got her a glass of water with ice. “I’m not a stalker.” Jessica hissed, which only made axel chuckle as he leaned over the counter and watched them. “While you two battle it out, I’m going to take care of that tux.” He excused himself with a white bag in his hands.

Jessica glanced at cole and spoke: “at least if I was a stalker, last night would had never happened.” Her voice was cold as ice till she spoke again, softer and kinder. “Are you ookkay though? You must have been scared.” She was placed her sandwich on the plate and turned to look at him with tender eyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am

Cole watched Axel go looking at Jessica. "I wasnt really scared.. I kinda expected it to happen. I have the worse luck." He informed. "Anyway do you have a laptop?" He asked. He wanted to look up his father.. And if he actually had.. Another son. He took another bite of the samdwich hearing the crunch of the chips in between.

(My weekend consists of bed a bed and a bed. But also a few of my cousins might be coming I don't even know them. Like literally a family of five. Im really bad with kids.. I have no patience for such creatures.)
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 am

(I second that. My brothers are coming over and I sleep during the day while they sleep at night. They are so loud. I can’t sleep.)

Jessica frowned slightly. “That seems like a bit too much to expect.” She shrugged but got up from her chair and went into her room. She grabbed her gaming laptop and brought it back to him. “Here you go.” She said as she placed it beside him and sat back in her seat. She didn’t want to pry unless he told her. Remaining quiet, she went back to eating her sandwich.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 am

"Well what else can you do when you find yourself in that situation.. " he said with a small smile. Watching her leave to her room and come back with a laptop. As she set it beside him. "Thanks" Cole said and opened it up turning it out. Almost immediately it was like his fingers flew across the board. Coding being placed as he hacked multiple hospitals files. Looking for a name under his fathers. Green letters flying traders on the screen as it scanned oddly quick. As he took another bite of the sandwich rather calmly. His eyes scanning the letters quickly. "You have a pretty fast laptop" he said looking after the screen.
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 am

Jessica rolled her eyes and continued to eat her sandwich. She was bus swaying back and forth as she heard he speak. “Well, believe it or not, aside from school, I enjoy playing video games. So my laptop is equipped with all the latest technology but still useful for school.” She smiled as she polished off her plate.

Axel had come back and looped behind Jessica, giving her a kiss on the forehead. “I’ll be back hun. Text before you go somewhere.” He said and she nodded. Then watched him go out the door. She couldn’t help as a yawn made its way up. From the energy usage of today, she was pretty tired. “I’m going to lay down. If you wanna join you’re welcomed.” She said and put her plate in the sink. Then went over to her bed, stripping off her long sleeve and being left with a tank top on. She crawled into bed and got comfortable, reading a book off her phone to help her sleep.

(I’ll be back on later tonight.)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 am

( i cant make a reply battery school anyway big mistake on my part lol i thought it was friday.. It felt like a friday. Its Thursday you can go ahead and kill me now.. )
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 am

"Never would have guessed" he chuckled watching her leave. "Are you saying your inviting me to your room? On your bed?" He said finishing up his sandwich. Leaving the plate on the side till he finished with his small mission. Finally finding the culpit as the coding stopped. His name being under his fathers. 'Matt Jordan and His father, Scott Jordan' He growled under his breathe doing a bit more research. As he finished up his step brother was only a year younger.. which bothered Cole slightly. Not because he was young the fact that his father had another child with not only months before his family was ruined. Cole shut the laptop and finished up, in attempt to forget what he just found out.

He got up taking the plate to the sink washing both the plates before he went to Jessica's room. Keeping his hoodie on as he crawled on her bed. Laying next to her, tired from his own day as well. He fell right asleep faced down comfortably.

(I literally boosted my power saving to my phone lol i need charge.)
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────