1x1 with Aloy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Aloy

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

The boy began to awake. His head hurt like hell. but he was going to have to deal with it because there appeared to be deeper issues in the workings. Sitting up, he realized his hands had been tied behind his back, with a pair of cuffs. Fiddling with it, he took in his surroundings.

To his back, there was a heat, and from the light radiating around the room from behind him, it seemed he was sitting on his knees in front of a fire. Attempting to stand he found the cuffs bolted to a ring in the floor behind him, forcing him to stay on his knees, or be forced to lie down.

As he struggled with this, the boy failed to notice the man coming closer. Chesnut locks ran to his shoulders, disheveled and matching the rest of the man's ensemble. A crinkled white dress shirt was rolled up to defined forearms, black slacks running down to well-polished shoes.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to arise." He spoke, his voice cold, and his eyes vacant.
"Where am I?"
"In the lair of the monster you seek."
"Do you always speak in riddles?"
A ghost of a smile graced the man's face.
"Sass will not benefit you here boy."
"And what will?"

Suddenly very close to the captive boy, Lord Wilde took him by the chin,"Tell me where they are taking the girl."
"Why?" The brazen boy said from between clenched teeth.
The grip on his chin increased to the point where it might bruise,"Because I can make your life very difficult, or I could make your life....well your death is a better choice of words, peaceful."

The familiar look of fear glazed the boy's eyes.
"So. Let's begin." Lord Wilde chuckled, a crazed look in his own eye, as he took a seat back in an armchair that had been placed out of the reach of the firelight. Sitting back he tapped his fingers on the armrest of the immense chair, this was the only sign he gave to being impatient. Although the fire in him roared, his crazed mind burned, and his heart blazed, the only sign of his impatience to have the girl back, could only be seen in the rhythmic tapping of his fingers.

(Feel free to do whatever you want with the caravan, a little drama would be good for when he finally comes to her. If you could put more information in your posts feel free to get creative with what is going on.))

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:39 am

Kristen found a knife and reached for it. Once getting it she cut the robe tied to her wrist. Scooted towards the edge of the wagon she jumped out and took off running. Hearing men run after she ran faster. Screaming in pain she fell to the ground. Sitting up she rubbed her head and felt blood and felt a searing pain her ankle. The men then grabbed her and dragged her pack to the wagon (ok. I'll try my best when I'm at school)
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:30 am

((I like it!!))

Peter took a blow to the face as he was made responsible for the loss of the girl.

Returning her to the wagon, Peter climbed in behind her, wincing at the harsh woods thrown his way.

Losing patience, he tied her arms behind her back, roughly pulling the rope tying them back and to the backboard of the wagon.

Not speaking to her, he forced a gag into her mouth, tying the cloth behind her head.
They were heading to a village and did not need a screaming female to prevent them from reaching their destination.

Taking a pair of managed linked with a short chain, he locked them around her feet in case she tried to run again.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 am

As she was being tied up she tried to wiggle free but stopped in defeat. She sighed and closed her eyes and fell asleep. But was soon abruptly woken to some one shaking her. She sat and listened to the hunter yelling to get the wheel quickly fixed
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:25 am

It was late in the evening. The valley that the group had come into was becoming dark fast, as the sun sank behind the distant mountains.

"Hurry!" "Dark is falling!" Cries filled the darkening sky, as the men struggled to get the wheel on properly.

As soon as it was on, the party continued, at a faster pace, to reach the village before dark.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 am

Once they reached the village Kristen was glad to finally have her bindings be removed but was locked in a room with a window high up not being able to reach. Sitting on the bed she rubbed her wrist where sores started to form. Then wrapped her only blanket around her and laid down and stared at the window. As she watched the window she could feel the cold biting at her and see her breath
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:01 pm

The village was silent.

Not a human stirred

When along came a shadow

Maybe two more

Until a black cloak covered the night.

The fight began

The ambush of the night.

Children became separated from their mothers, men yelled for more water, as half of the houses where now ablaze. Nightmares were everywhere. Killing and destroying in their search for their master's prize.

It was in the basement of one of the townhouses, that a pair of low level nightmares found a girl. With dark brown hair, and tan skin like tea.

Grabbing her roughly, they commenced their process.
They had been doing this all evening. If a woman matched the given description, she was bound hand and foot, and blindfolded.

The two nightmares did just this. When done, one tossed her over his shoulder, to be taken back to the mountain.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 pm

The sudden attack scared her and tried to fight them off but gave up as she was bounded again. It wasn't long till she fell onto a cold floor. Sitting up she could feel heat coming somewhere probably a fire place. Hearing footsteps she jumped and started to shake. "Where em I. Who are you"she said in a shaky voice.
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 am

((I'll try and get a picture up today.))

One by one, persons matching the descriptions where brought into the room, and one by one Tenebris sent them away. Grinding his teeth as he sat before the fire.

Slipping the bourbon, he closed his eyes as the last girl was brought in, and sent to the floor in a heap. Turning his gaze at the voice he smirked. It seemed his storyteller was here. Setting the glass down, he stood stepping close.

"Who I am is a very bored question my dear."
It was nearly dawn, his form would soon change to that of a human.
Wasting no time as he felt the change coming, he pulled the blindfold from her face.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Once the blind fold came off she looked around and Tenebris. "Tenebris is that really you?"she said. She couldn't believe it. After so long she finally got to see Tenebris again. "It is you Tenebris. Oh I missed you so much"she said as soon as she realized it was really Tenebris. Feel the bindings come off she got up and hugged him
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me