1x1 Rav & Snow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Rav & Snow

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:54 pm

"The only reward will be the one we get for killing you." The Moose smirked at him he carefully circled with him before charging at the wolf trying to ram him.

Mari huffed silently and blushed deeply curling her tail... he wasn't wrong. She smiled a bit and Harvard poked her, making her jump, he chuckled, "It's very cute when your flustered." he said. 'Shut up.' Mari wrote softly with a glare.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Jasper smirked. "We'll see about that." He dodged the moose and he took off running. "I thought herbivores were sucky killers!" he yelled out from over his shoulder.

Griz whistled loudly as be scrubbed and bathed himself in the shower. When he finished, he was still whistling. He walked to his room and put on clean pants before he let himself fall onto his bed. "Ahhh...perfect."
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:38 pm

The Moose snorted angrily, "I am not!" He said and chased after him charging, "I'll trample you to death wolf!" He grunted.

Mari jumped when he flopped onto the bed, she blinked a bit and looked down at him tilting her head curiously. Her ears twitched she smiled lightly.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Jasper chuckled deeply then he looked ahead and his eyes widen. He turned sharply but the mammoth grabbed Jasper by his scruff and lifted Jasper clear out of the snow. "Are you the one responsible for the death of the poachers? Do you have blood on your paws?" he asked. Jasper winced and snarled at the mammoth.

Griz looked up at Mari and he chuckled lightly. "Didn't I say I would see you in bed. Heh. Such a pretty face."
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:47 pm

The moose stopped short, "Ohhh you got him." He said, "Ha, your dead now wolf." He mused, "Are you going to squish him?" The moose asked.

Mari smiled and nodded her head blushing faintly, 'Indeed you did Griz.' she wrote lightly, she had her plans sprawled out on the floor.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 am

The mammoth glared lightly at the moose, silencing him before he looked over at Jasper. He looked down at Jasper’s paws then back up at Jasper. “Thank you for taking out those poachers for us but unfortunatly, you look like you fit the bill for a bounty that we are looking for.” He looked at the moose. “Check him for a brand.” He said.

Griz amiled and he glanced at the floor. “Planning on having a busy night?” He asked.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 am

The moose nodded, "Yea yea..." he nodded his head and went to Jasper examining him for a brand.

Raven looked back, where was Jasper? Nieves grabbed her arm and lead her along. 'If we need to we can go back for him as soon as we have these two are safe." she said. Raven reluctantly agreed.

Mari nodded eagerly, 'Going to work more on those plans and perhaps read a bit before I rest.' she wrote.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 am

Jasper growled and he kicked the moose in the face. “I have no brand. I am a hunter, same as you two.” He growled. The mammoth glared lightly at Jasper. “And how does a hunter ends up with a bounty on his head?” Jasper let our a soft snort. “The job wasnt paying enough. Decided to ditch.” The mammoth glared lightly at Jasper. “My other half may be extinct but not because they were fools.” He slammed Jasper down into the snow and he placed his large, wide foot on Jasper’s head, pushing Jasper further into the snow. “No more lies. Where is your raven partner?!”

Griz nod his head. “Okay. Dont overwork that brain of yours, ya hear?”
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 am

The moose watched and smirked the wolf was no match for his partner's strength and think coat. "I'll go have a look around for the raven." He said.

Mari blinked and nodded her head, 'I won't. I know I need to get sleep, I will.' Mari smiled softly she was glad he was concerned for her but she was more concerned about under working rather then over working.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:34 am

The mammoth nod his head. “Go.” He ordered rhe moose before he looked at Jasper. Jasper growled softly. “Morris...Morris Wools..” The mammoth raised an eyebrow. “So you’ve heard of me.” Jasper winced slightly. “Indeed. High profile hunter, only work in tundra ans frozen areas. Heh. You limit yourself.” He said, his eyes glowing. Morris frowned lightly. “Limit myself. I work in areas that I excel in.” Jasper smirked lightly. “Well that is too bad because I excel in this enviroment too.” He sent an electrical current theough his back and into Morris’s feet. Morris triumph in pain and he pulled away as Jasper disappeared into the snow, heading straight for the moose.

Griz nod his head and closed his eyes. “Good night, Mari.” He said before he quickly fell into a deep sleep, snoring loudly as he did.

Verus slowly opened his eyes. What happened? His body felt heavy. He sat up slowly and he placed his hands on his head, shaking his head lightly. He felt like he had actually slept. Something that he did not enjoy doing. It left him too vernurable. He looked over at Alice to see if she was okay.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me