1x1 Rav & Snow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Rav & Snow

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 am

Nieves pondered before nodding she lead them to the trees. "Get down." She said. Raven blinked and tucked down softly.

Harvard smiled, "We'll get to meet your friends wonderful!" he said. Mari pinned her ears back tightly. Stalia smiled, "I wanna meet em too..." she said.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 am

Jasper tucked down and he flattened his ears. After a little over several minutes, a huge mammoth hybrid pushed through the snow. Jasper's eyes widen in surprise. "I thought mammoths were extincts." he whispered in surprise. The mammoth crouched down, studying the snow. "This is where the trail ends." he said before he stood up slowly. "They are nearby. Bunch of cowards. Hurry up will ya!" he growled, glancing behind him.

Griz smiled. "Well, you all know Alice, I'm sure, except Stalia right? Alice would be happy to see you all. Verus? Well he'll be happy too. He just won't show it." he said with a chuckle.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 am

Raven's eyes widened in shock. She swore in her mind this would be bad if he found them... she put her hand on Jasper's arm. It was not an ordinary poacher. Nieves carefully put her hands into the snow she was ready to attack if needed. "I am coming... just looking for other tracks" A smaller hybrid followed sniffing the air. A moose trotted up beside him and looked around.

Stalia shook her head. "I don't know her..." she agreed. "She is a sweet girl you will like her." Harvard said. Mari wrote lightly, 'She is okay... though dangerous if the hunters follow.' she wrote.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 am

The mammoth looked around carefully. "They are no doubt in the treelines. Go check it out." He commanded the moose. Jasper flattened his ears. This was not good. He looked at the elk and wolf pup then he looked at Nieves and Raven. He looked back at the mammoth and the moose before he whispered to Raven and Nieves. "I'll distract them. I need you two to get the others to safety."

Griz looked at Mari. "Heh. You have no idea." He looked at the window. "Ah, Stalia. Time to head out to work. Harv, you packed her a lunch right?" he asked.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 am

Nieves nodded her head softly. Raven frowned, "I won't let you do it alone..." she whispered back. Nieves watched them, she snuck into the snow. "Raven follow in my shadow or go with Jasper." She whispered taking the elk and wolf. Raven bit her lip and looked at Jasper. The moose headed to the tree lines looking around.

Mari nodded softly and blinked as Stalia got up, "All set!" she said. Harvard smiled and held up a bag. "Here you are dear." he said. Stalia nodded. "I'll see you all after work!" she said. Mari waved softly to her. "Have a goodnight!" Harvard said.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 am

Jasper looked at Raven. “Go. If we both fall then Nieves qould be capture once again and we would have came all this way for nothing. I can at least take out the moose and injure the mammoth. Raven, dont make me beg. Go. I will catch up.” He said.

Griz waved back. “Keep those boys in line, Mari!” Griz stood up and he stretched as he yawned. “I guess I should be heading to bed.” He said.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am

Raven frowned and sighed silently. "Fine... but you better catch up." she said she gave him a nod before she went after Nieves slipping into her shadow. The moose perked his ears and looked around. "Come on out." he said.

"You got it sir!" Stalia called softly as she took off with her lunch in her talons. Mari got up and shook her head. 'Griz you should take a nice bath before bed.' she wrote to him.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Jasper nod his head before he turned his attention to the moose. He smirked lightly. “Let’s hunt.” He crouched down low and he stalked through the trees before he finally revealed himself behind he moose, running behind it and snapping at its leg and back.

Griz nod his head. “Ah. Your right, Mari. Mind joining me?” He asked slyly.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 pm

The moose yelped in surprise, he quickly tried to kick Jasper before moving away, "There you are wolf!" He glared at him, "Bring it on." He said.

Mari blushed bright red and smacked him, shaking her head frantically. Harvard laughed watching.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Jasper dodged the kick and he circled the moose carefully. "I'm guessing you and your friend did not like my clean up." he said. "But seeing something as delicious as you, might be worth the reward." he teased darkly.

Griz shook his head and wiggle his nose at Mari's smack. "I guess I came too fast, too early, huh?" he asked with a chuckle before he made his way up the stairs. "Well, at least I know that I'll see you in the bed." he called over his shoulder before he let out a laugh.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me