The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Rianon hated the idea that there could be more things waiting for them up ahead, but she knew that Keegan was probably right. Reluctantly, she gently pulled her hand out of Keegan’s so she could ready her bow again. She lifted it off her shoulders and gripped the bow in one hand, loosely holding an arrow against the string with her other hand. “Why do the gods all have to be so crazy?” she grumbled.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:39 am

- K e e g a n -

As much as they didn't like letting her hand go, they knew they had to in order to make sure they both made it up to the goddess in one piece. Moving along, the only sound they could hear was the gentle rushing of the mountain stream as it started to thin the further they proceeded. They were nearing where the path began to narrow when they were smacked out cold by an invisible forcefield, jostling their mind as they sat up from the ground they were flung back onto.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:41 am

Seeing Keegan suddenly get knocked to the ground, Rianon immediately had her bow up and drawn, looking for whatever had pushed them over. Seeing nothing, she frowned and slowly lowered her bow, letting the tension out of the string. She reached out a hand and it startled her when she suddenly felt the invisible barrier that Keegan had run into. "Well, this is an unexpected problem,"
she said. "I expected more monsters, or maybe even a Titan. Not some sort of invisible barrier."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:54 am

- K e e g a n -

"Euy," they said as they sat back and got a better look at it, "well I definitely should have expected it."
      Flipping their backpack around and fishing through it for the spell book, they pulled it out and began to leaf through, "you'd think after all my work with forcefields, I'dve figured it out. Ours at camp is pretty specific with it making sure we can get in but nothing else can. This is actually your typical rudimentary block-everything forcefield but is likely pretty advance what with hiding a goddess."
      They realized their ramblings and shut up to flip through the book to find some kind of door spell that wouldn't compromise the entire safety system. Finally, they fell on a page called a wormhole spell: much like the sci-fi movies but specific to magical barriers.
      "I need something to offer the creator of the field to show we're friendly. As for everything else, I've got it," they muttered as they dug in their bag, pulling out the mirror from earlier, a clear piece of quartz, a few rocks and some ash from the dining hall pyre back at camp.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:05 am

"What kind of thing do we need to offer to the creator?" Rianon asked, slipping her backpack off of her shoulders. She opened it and rummaged through, looking for something that might appeal to a safety goddess. "I have some nectar, but it's the drink of the gods, I don't think Soteria is lacking in any of that." She pulled out various things, trying to figure out what might be a good enough offering to allow the spell to work.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:11 am

- K e e g a n -

Thinking, they wondered what a goddess of safety would want as they began to set up for the spell. They used the smaller rocks to sit the quartz on and the bigger one to rest the mirror on. They just needed some sunlight to filter through the pacific northwest carpet of clouds and cause a rainbow to reflect through the field onto the other side.
      "Doesn't help that we know literally nothing about her except who she's related to," they mused as they piled the ashes by the edge of the field, "do we have anything that indicates peace, safety, or sanctuary?"

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 am

Rianon's hand instinctively went to the string of beads she had around her neck representing her summers spent at camp.
"I have my camp necklace but, I would prefer to not give that up," she admitted. She frowned trying to think of something else they had with them that they could give up. "We have the page from the library book," she remembered. She reached into her pocked and pulled it out, unfolding it. "Do you think that would work? It literally is about her, the godess of safety."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:42 am

- K e e g a n -

They looked up to the page and smiled, "ya that's a great idea!" They took the page from her and sat it on the pile of ash. For good measure, they emptied their pack and dumped their dirt from inside it onto the page. It probably seemed unorthodox but it was from Camp: the safest place they knew. Looking up, a gleam of light reflected onto the mirror, through the prism and created a small rainbow that went to the forcefield, but didn't continue on the other side.
      "Darn, this is more advanced than I thought," they muttered and turned back to the book for an answer. When they didn't find one, they tossed it aside and looked at it again, "well, the next idea's better than nothing."
      Walking to the forcefield, they decided to knock.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 am

Rianon watched as Keegan prepared their spell, admiring their ability to perform magic like that. She wished being a child of Apollo gave her some sort of cool ability, like controlling sunlight or something, but no one had ever had anything like that, even in mythology. She was surprised when Keegan stood up from where they were trying to cast the spell and knocked on the barrier. “What are you doing?” she asked standing next to them. “Do you really think a goddess of safety is just going to open up for us?”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:57 pm

- K e e g a n -

"Do you have a better idea?" They asked earnestly before doing it again, "because I'm not talented enough to break us in. Plus, it's polite."
      They tried a few more times before thinking it may have been a dumb idea. They were about to give up when they heard an insistent What!? from the other side.
      "It worked, they whispered dumbfounded.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae