The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 am

Welcome to Camp!

Every demigod kid in North America goes to one of two camps: Camp Jupiter or Camp Half-Blood. Depending on their parent's greek or roman side, these children must spend their childhood here in order to survive the outside world. No matter which side your parent is, life as a demigod is dangerous beyond compare.
Here at Camp Half-Blood, demigod children spend the summer training and working towards their adult years when fending off monsters will be the norm. Sometimes, the strongest of the group are sent on quests to test their strength and please their parents. Before that can happen though, they have to survive getting here.
It's a learning experience for new demigod children. First learning that they are a child of a god, next that they are in constant mortal danger, and finally that the dyslexia and ADHD are actually an advantage. Once they get to camp, they have to fit in, meet their half-siblings and get claimed by their parent. It's a lot to take in but it's worth it.

Welcome to the real greek life, and it's nothing like the movies.

---
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Keegan Merth

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 am

Age;; sixteen
Gender;; queer
Parent;; Hecate
Personality;; Innovative, learned, selectively social, likes cats, sarcastic, skeptical
Last edited by G.L'S on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 am

Name: Rianon Sutton
Parent: Apollo

i don't have much more to say since my character personalities tend to develop once we start but i can add more if you would like me too
Last edited by .celestential. on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am

- K e e g a n -

The first day of camp was always their favourite. They'd grown into the habit of staving off the blues throughout the month of June until the final day of classes because they always knew they would be off to camp half-blood the next day. Their father was a great sort; he was okay with letting them go and always made sure they got there safe every single year. For the longest time, Keegan had no idea of their parentage until the age of ten when a hellhound nearly tore them apart on Avenue A. Then their father came clean about who their mother really was: a goddess of magic rather than a secretary who died in a car crash. Every year he drove and took care of them and now they were noticing the toll it was taking.
      "Hey, just because you have your license now doesn't mean you can go about in any unsanctioned chariot races," he joked from the driver's side.
      "Got it Dad," they said before the car pulled just up the road, then they got serious, "I'll be good and just a few more summers and I'll be able to handle the world on my own."
      "That day can't come fast enough as he reached around and gave them hug, "I'll watch until you cross the border."
      "Thanks Dad," they said softly before turning away and grabbing their things. Their sentimental interactions tended to be short because it made them sad, knowing they both knew they lived on borrowed time. Keegan waved once they reached the edge of the strawberry fields and walked through the protective barrier into camp.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 am

Rianon waited impatiently for the bus to get to the stop she was waiting at. She wasn't particularly looking forward to the strange looks she got when she requested her destination, but she didn't want to be in the city a minute longer than was necessary.
She was always uneasy during the year when she was away from camp, especially since the directors often urged her to remain at camp year round. When the bus finally arrived she climbed on and asked if she could be dropped off in apparently the middle of nowhere. As she had expected, the driver gave her an odd look but agreed to it as long as she "hurried up and took a seat to stop holding up other passengers."

The bus ride passed without any event, though every bump in the road made Rianon's heart jolt and she wondered if this would be the summer she was attacked on her way back to camp. But eventually the bus pulled to the side of the road near what looked like an empty field and she assured the driver that yes, this was where she wanted to be dropped off. Waiting for the bus to drive off and leave her behind, she stood anxiously waiting to cross the magical border into camp. She'd been coming to camp since she was about nine, and this year, just like every time, her stomach filled with excited butterflies as she entered into the safety of Camp Halfblood.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:23 am

- K e e g a n -

The first thing Keegan did once they entered camp was go to the cabin and dump off their stuff. They were so excited to see their half-siblings again and hoped someone new was joining them. Hecate didn't have a ton of children so if the Apollo cabin was full, sometimes they came to stay with them. When they swung the door open, they screamed a hello to everyone and turfed their bags on their usual top bunk. The bunk underneath was uncharacteristically empty and it took a moment to sink in. Heather, the previous cabin leader, had aged out from camp. Their siblings informed them how she got accepted to a university in New Rome and she was settling in great there, but it still brought a pang to their heart. They'd never admit to liking her as much as they did (as odd as it was) but it was true.
      "Well with you being next oldest Keegan, you're cabin leader now," Jasmine chirped from her bunk on the other side of the cabin. The little nine-year-old redhead was the latest addition but was the most knowledgeable of the rules.
      "I guess so," they mused aloud before getting uncharacteristically serious, "alright then! We have dinnertime in 2 hours and every second until then must be used properly...pillow fight!" They screamed and tossed a pillow, eliciting a scream that was echoed by every Hecate child in the vicinity. They knew this was going to be an amazing summer.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 am

Once across camp borders, Rianon hurried to the Apollo cabin as quickly as she could. She hadn't seen her half siblings in months and she missed them all. It was difficult to keep in touch with them all throughout the year as a few lived in camp year round and many lived in different states all across the country, so her only time to see them all was during the summer. She walked quickly,
almost running, to get there.

As she walked by the Hecate cabin she heard shrieking and laughter ringing out of their open door. She reacted just quickly enough to duck and avoid being hit in the head by a pillow that had come rocketing out of the cabin. She picked it up and went over, knocking on the door frame. "Somebody lose a pillow?" she called, laughing.

((i changed rianon's age so that they are the same age because otherwise it felt a little awkward to me
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm

- K e e g a n -

The soft assault quickly turned into a coup as everyone else in the Hecate cabin turned against Keegan and slammed them with every available pillow, pelting them with pillows that bounced off walls, settled back on beds to get snatched up again, or even flying out the door. They were about to call a truce when they heard a voice from outside and called a time-out.
      "Pause! No assaulting the unaware!" they called sternly before walking out to meet whoever held a pillow that belonged to one of them. In her arms, sat Keegan's own pillow but they couldn't get past her face. They recognized her from around, but didn't know them all that well, "thanks for that. My siblings are just inaugurating me."
      They took the pillow from the girl and felt a bit of embarrassment over what's gone on. Didn't help too that whoever she was, she was rather cute.
      "Hey look! Keegan's talking to a girl!" Jasmine shrieked before getting shushed viciously form the rest of the cabin. Wanting to die of embarrassment right there, they smacked their forehead off their palm and chuckled nervously.

((fair.
Heh, Hecate cabin reaction: Image
Last edited by G.L'S on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Rianon laughed and held out the pillow to who she assumed must be Keegan. They did seem rather familiar, she'd definitely seen them around camp before but she hadn't really ever interacted with them before now. "They almost initiated me too, I guess.
I was almost taken out by this stray pillow. My name is Rianon," she offered with a smile. "And I'd assume from the comments of your siblings that you're Keegan?"

She wasn't sure why but she felt unusually shy and awkward in this situation. The eyes of the entire Hecate cabin were on her and she felt self conscious standing there in the doorway. "I don't want to stop your fun, I just figured whoever's pillow this is would be missing it later."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm

- K e e g a n -

They turned and gave a glare at all their siblings brazenly eavesdropping, giving them a wave that said beat it. Once they all shuffled back in and started to tidy the cabin up, they turned back to Rianon and squished the pillow to them.
      "Hey Rianon. Well yes I'm Keegan and ironically it's my pillow," they said with a chuckle, "and don't feel bad. We've probably got to get everything in order before dinner and before the cleaning harpies come around and kill us all for the mess. Anyways, I'm sorry for holding you up, you still have to get to your cabin by the looks of it."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.